剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
那是你想的
Yeah, that's what you thought.
先让我... 好了
Let me just-- okay.
先让我
Just let me...
好了
Okay, so...
沃利 是我
Hey, Wally. It's me.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我一直在想一些事情
So, I've, um-- I've been doing some thinking.
然后
And--
我们俩一直都这么忙
You know, we've both been so busy...
你和地球
You and Earth--
破烂全息图
Stupid hologram.
都怪那个该死的亚特兰大塑料
You know, it's that darn Atlantean plastic.
工艺实在是粗制滥造
It's really shoddy workmanship.
-很抱歉 -这是什么东西
- Sorry about this. - What is-- what is this thing?
分手 分手魔方
Break-- breakup cube.
你们的地球上没有分手魔方吗
You don't have breakup cubes on your Earth?
这下糟了 好吧
Oh, that's not good. Okay.
好
Okay.
分手魔方就是
A breakup cube is, uh--
分手的时候用的
kind of what it sounds like.
录一段留言给你想分手的人
You know, you record a message for the person you want to--
然后选择音乐设置
the person, and you, uh, pick a music setting,
如果有需要的话 还会有纸巾弹出来
and then there's a tissue that pops out if you need that.
就是分手魔方
You know, a breakup cube.
杰西要用分手魔方和我分手吗
Jesse's breaking up with me with a cube?
这种让人心碎的方式还真是便利
Seems like a really convenient way to break somebody's heart.
没错
Exactly.
她的留言说了些什么
What did she say in the message?
你也听到了 你是个好人
You know, you heard. You-- you're a great guy--
我不记得了
I don't remember.
难道你不记得全部内容吗
Don't you have total recall?
嗯 不记得 我记得
Yeah-- no, no. Don't-- I did.
我不记得 我记得 但是又不记得
I don't. I did, but I don't.
拜托 别逼我...
Come on, don't make me--
她... 你听到了
she-- you heard.
她说你是个好人
She said that you're a great, great guy
但是她在我们的地球上很忙
and that she was busy on our Earth,
而你在这忙着暂代他人...
and that you're busy here filling in for--
你懂的
you know--
你在这个地球上忙 所以她只是觉得你们俩
on this Earth, and she just felt that you guys
有些不同步
were a little out of sync.
所以她觉得她需要点时间
You know, and that she thought she needed
去做她的事
some time, you know, to work on her stuff.
不是因为你 是因为我
You know, it's not you, it's me.
也不是因为我 是她和我
Not me. Her, me.
是她 不是我 是她
Her, not me. Her.
然后她说 你知道 "我绝不会忘记你
And--and she said, you know, "I'll never forget you,
沃利·韦斯特 你相当了不起"
Wally West, because you're amazing,"
然后 就是你是她的
and then, uh, that you were her...
第一个
First.
还有些其他的东西 不重要的
And a bunch of other stuff. Not important.
所以 他很坚强的 你不需要 对吧
So--but he's tough. You don't need that, right?
你是个坚强的小伙子 对吧 韦斯特
You're a tough guy. Right, West?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好...
Yeah, um...
他不想要魔方 不怪他
He doesn't want the cube. I don't blame him.
第一国家与奥沙利文银行发生抢劫
211s at First National and O'Sullivan Bank.
可能是连续作案
Could be a spree.
中城银行也在那条道上
Central City Bank's on that avenue, too.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
咱们还没完呢
We're not done.
什么
What?
抱歉 我不知道为什么应用崩溃了
I'm sorry, I don't know why the app crashed.
不过 这次算我请客吧
But, uh, this one's on the house.
找到一铜板 捡起来
Find a penny, pick it up,
然后一天都会有好运
then all day you'll have good luck.
非常准
So true.
下午好 女士
Ah, afternoon, ma'am.
确实是个好下午 保安先生
It is a good afternoon, Mr. Security Man.
千万别碰烤炉 妈妈
Please, don't touch the oven, Mom.
你等着我呢啊
Aww, you waited for me.
-我看到她了 -她正准备坐普锐斯逃跑
- I see her. - She's getting away in a Prius.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
闪电侠可比普锐斯快
the Flash is faster than a Prius.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这是我看到过的
That's the least secure security footage
最不安全的安保视频
I've ever seen.
那还不是她造成的最奇怪的事情
Yeah, that's not even the strangest thing she made happen.
我是说 我在一堆弹球上滑倒了
I mean, I slipped on a barrel of marbles.
就好像我在卡♥通♥里一样
It was like I was in a cartoon.
这可真是运气不好啊
That's some seriously bad luck.
这世上可没有运气这个东西
Yeah, there's no such thing as luck.
是吗 去告诉我的表兄赫克托吧
Yeah? Tell that to my cousin Hector.
他跟一个前任沾了晦气
He got jinxed by an ex.
已经有三年找不到超♥市♥停车位了
Hasn't been able to find a mall parking spot for three years.
我们将你给我的画像通过
Hey, so we ran the sketches you made us
中城警局数据库进行了搜索 然后...
through the CCP database, and...
她的名字叫贝琪·夏普 24岁没前科
Her name's Becky Sharpe. She's 24 years old, no priors.
没前科 那她为什么在数据库里
No priors? Then why is she in the database?
因为最近三年里
Because in the last three years
她住在中城
she's lived in Central City,
她被追尾过四次
she's been rear-ended four times,
个人身份被偷两次
her identity stolen twice--
一个小偷的偷走了她的猫
A cat burglar literally burgled her cat.
好了 你看 哈里
Okay, you see, Harry?
那就是坏运气
That is bad juju.
好吧 拉蒙 你叫做运气的东西
Okay, Ramon, what you call juju,
我叫做量子纠缠
I call quantum entanglement.
离散的量子粒子是互相关联的
Discrete quantum particles are connected,
当它们纠缠在一起 会模仿同步
and when triggered, they simulate a synchronicity
这个 在菜鸟眼里 在一般人眼里
that, to the untrained eye-to the common eye--
可能看起来像是运气
could seem like luck.
如果贝琪能够影响她周围的粒子
So if Becky can affect the particles around her
以至于能够让它们相关联的粒子
in a positive way, then their connected particles
开始反方向旋转
start spinning negatively.
这样她身上发生好事时
So when good things happen to her,
她周围就会发生坏事
bad things happen all around her.
真棒 她有个好运力场
Great, she's got a good luck field.
-她是超能力者 -但是她不可能是啊
- She's a meta. - Well, except she can't be.
我是说 她只在中城呆了三年
I mean, she's only been in Central City for three years.
是啊 所以她肯定不可能被
Yeah, so there's no way she was affected
粒子加速器的爆♥炸♥影响到
by the particle accelerator explosion.
基尔戈也不可能
Well, neither was Kilgre.
我们都看到他的能力了
We saw firsthand what he could do.
不想老是这么重复
Not to sound like a broken record,
但是这些超能力者都是哪来的
but where the hell are all these new metas coming from?
你知道吗 也许衣服里的
You know what? Maybe the scanners
扫描器抓取到了些什么
in the suit picked something up.
你说你把所有数码产品去除了
You said you took all the tech out.
好吧 我留下了些
Okay, well, I left something in.
怎样 告我去啊
Okay? Sue me.
塞西尔需要我回去一趟
Cecile needs me at the house.
你们找到什么就通知我 好吗
You guys let me know what you find out, all right?
好的
All right.
-这里 -对 我看到了 好吗
- There. - Yeah, I-I see it, okay?
没错 战服在贝琪身上抓取到了
Yeah, the suit definitely registered trace amounts
暗物质的痕迹
of dark matter on Becky.
所以如果有其他暗物质意外
So if there was another dark matter incident--
我们必须尽快找出是在哪里如何发生的
We need to figure out how and where it happened, ASAP.
我来重新调整你的卫星
I'll calibrate your satellite
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表