剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你知道能力为什么会消失吗
You have any idea how this happened?
上一刻我还有超能力 下一秒...
One minute I had powers. The next...
什么都没了
Nothing.
你能带他出去吗
Will you get him out of here?
也对 带他出去
That's right. Get him out of here.
-好吧 -好 带他出去
- All right. - Yeah, get him out of here.
我没法相信他的超能力就这么消失了
I can't believe his powers disappeared like that.
人怎么会失去自己的超能力呢
How does someone lose their powers?
我能想到几种可能性
So, I can think of a couple of ways
会导致该情况的发生
this might have happened.
如果这位埃里克·弗瑞是通过转移太阳辐射
If this Eric Fry metastasizes solar radiation
制♥造♥热量
to create heat,
我们可以把他放在黑暗环境中使他失去超能力
we could put him in the dark to de-power him.
但现在还是大白天呢
But it was still broad daylight.
好吧 也许他体内的生化系统发生了变化
Okay, maybe his internal biochemistry has been altered
可以自己内燃产生热量
to create its own internal thermal combustion
而他只是用光了燃料
and he just ran out of fuel.
好吧 如果这人不是公车超能力者中的一个
Okay, so if this guy's not one of the bus metas,
那这就意味着在迪沃找上我之前
then that means that there's still three more out there
还有三个超能力者在外游荡
before DeVoe gets to me.
所以我很安全 该说我更安全了
So, I'm safe. Safer, I'm safer.
那些人是无辜的 拉尔夫
Those are innocent people, Ralph.
我也是无辜的 还不是要被终结掉
I'm innocent. I'm still gonna get terminated.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
-我是《终结者》里面的莎拉·康纳 -不
- I'm Sarah Connor. - No.
我要回我房♥间去了
I'm gonna go back to my room.
吃点东西安抚一下心情
Get some comfort food.
拉尔夫
Ralph...
在我看来 弗瑞走进银行时
The way I see it, Fry walks into the bank
还有超能力 见到了另一个人之后
with his fire powers, meets this other guy,
他的能力就没了
and then his powers are gone.
是巧合吗 我不觉得
Coincidence? I think not.
你是说这个人对弗瑞做了什么
So you think this guy did something to Fry?
我觉得我们可以问他几个问题
I think we can ask him some questions.
我跟那家银行里每一个目击者都谈过了
I interviewed every eye witness in that bank.
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knew who he was.
西斯科 不如你把今天的储蓄记录
Cisco, why don't you crosscheck the deposits
和爸爸的目击证人名单交叉对比一下
from today with dad's witness list?
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
名单上的每个人都对上了 除了马修·金
Everyone on the list checks out except Matthew Kim--
他是中城总医院的急救人员
an EMT out of Central City General.
巴里 咱们该去问问题了
Barry, let's go ask some questions.
我去吧
Oh, I'll go.
巴里 你可以留在这儿
Barry, you can stay here.
好吧
Okay.
我从没出去执行过任务
Well, you know, I never go out into the field,
所以我想...
so I thought, you know...
好吧 反正你说了算
Yeah, I mean, you're the boss.
好吧 凯特琳
Okay. Uh, Caitlin,
不如你研究一下
why don't you see
这个盗取超能力是什么原理
how this power stealing thing works,
西斯科 不如你用卫星追踪
and Cisco, why don't you use the satellite's tracking perimeters
排查一下城市中的暗物质
to scan the city for dark matter?
好的
Okay.
要是你们需要我 我就跑来
I'll just come running if you need me.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我能在这儿待一会儿吗
Can I hang out in here?
你能...你介不介意...
Can you--Do you mind--
你能不能过会儿再吃东西
Can you save the eating till later?
我们这儿还忙着救命呢
We're actually trying to save lives here.
不过这真的很好吃
This is really good, though.
是吗
Is it?
是啊
Yeah.
这玩意儿你组装起来倒是挺快的嘛
You put this together pretty quick, huh?
是啊 用来试运行的
Yes, I did, for a test run.
我能感到我的神经在加速
I can feel my neurons firing.
速度是平常的二十倍
Firing at a rate 20 times their normal rate.
这还是在没有暗物质的情况下
And that's without the addition of dark matter.
我能感到大脑的处理系统在进化
I can feel my brain's processing systems evolving.
有百分之六十七的可能你会把芥末
There's a 67% chance you're gonna spill that mustard
溅到地板上
on the floor.
好吧 你怎么做到的
Okay, how did you do that?
我只是分♥析♥了你的饮食习惯
Well, I simply analyzed your eating habits
并将其外推成了一套行为预测模型
and extrapolated them at a predictive behavior model
只用了四秒钟
all within four seconds.
帽子起作用了
The cap is working.
厉害 但我还是不太相信
Eh, cool, but I'm not quite convinced.
不信
No?
真的吗 你还不信
Really? You're not convinced?
那好吧
All right, then.
答案是否定的
The answer is none.
对你的身体放尊重一点好吗
And have a little more respect for your body, will you?
这是个素热狗 哥们
This is a veggie dog, man.
我说的不是那个素食热狗 哥们
I'm not talking about the veggie dog, man.
我说的是你在裤子上擦芥末的事
I'm talking about the wiping the mustard on the pants
因为从裤子的运动模式可以看出你的身体
causes the pant movement which indicates a lack of clothing
与衣物缺少摩擦 而这只意味着一件事
to bodily friction, which can mean only one thing.
对了 就是我穿什么样的内♥裤♥
Right, what kind of underwear am I wearing?
答案是...
And the answer...
没穿
is none.
都是用你那个炫酷的金属帽想到的吗
You got all that from your fancy metal cap?
-是的 -太了不起了 哈里
- Yes, I did. - It's impressive, Harry.
就是有点小瑕疵
Except for one very small thing.
是什么
Which is?
你的脑袋着火了
Your head is on fire.
才没...
It's no--
医疗中心
我说到共度更多时光的时候
When I mentioned spending more time together,
我是说一家人吃烤肉 不是去询问疑犯
I meant family barbecues, not questioning people of interest.
我知道 我只是想让人知道我不害怕
I know, I just want people to know that I'm not afraid
时不时的出来跑跑外勤
to go out in the field every once in a while.
谁说你怕了
Who says you are?
-拉尔夫 -拉尔夫
- Ralph. - Ralph?
他说什么 他都不离开那楼里
He should talk. He won't even leave the building.
我知道 但是引起了我的思考
I know, but it made me wonder, you know?
什么样的领队 只让其他人去冒险
What kind of leader constantly puts everyone else's life
而自己在后边呆着
on the line except their own?
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我们都知道你什么都不怕
We all know you're fearless.
当战场上需要你的时候
Whenever you've been needed on the field,
你就会去
you've gone.
所以别让拉尔夫影响了你
So don't let Ralph get in your head.
抱歉 中城警局
Excuse me. CCPD.
我们在找一个急救专家叫马修·金
We're looking for an EMT named Matthew Kim.
他就在那边过去
Yes, he's right through there.
那边吗 谢谢
There? Thank you.
马修·金
Matthew Kim?
乔·韦斯特警探 中城警局
Detective Joe West, CCPD.
我们想就今早中城银行被袭一事
We'd like to ask you some questions about the attack
问你一些问题
at Central City Bank this morning.
我对那事一无所知
I wouldn't know anything about that.
真的吗 因为我有很多证人
Really? 'Cause I have a dozen witnesses
看到你反抗融掉保险库的那个人
that saw you stand up to the man that melted the vault.
他想要伤害别人
He was going to hurt people.
帮助他们是我的责任
It was my duty to help them.
你为什么一句话不说就离开了
Any reason you left without making a statement?
我需要重新补给装备
I need to finish restocking my inventory
以防又有电♥话♥打来
before another call comes in.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
马修 我们知道你和
Look, Matthew, we know you had something to do
那个银行失去超能力的人有关
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表