剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
快打开门 我来做其他的
Just open the door. I'll do the rest.
好
Okay.
真是个可靠的计划啊 乔
It's a solid plan, Joe.
难以觉察 但很狡猾 还有点伤感
Subtle, but it's crafty with a touch of pathos.
这之后 你就没事啦 轻松了
After this, you're gonna sit back and kick up your feet
在火人节后舒舒服服睡上好一阵子
and sleep as sound as a millennial after Burning Man
因为你做了正确的事
because you did the right thing.
你干掉了一个坏女人
You took down a bad, bad chick.
拉尔夫 你能快点嘛
Ralph, could you hurry up?
然后你就享受这种感觉
And you're gonna ride that feeling
就像坐太空飞车一样
like it's Space Mountain.
然后当他们抓住你
And then when they catch you
拿走你的警徽和枪
and they take your badge and your gun,
那自以为是的愤慨
that self-righteous indignation
会使你昂首挺胸
is gonna keep your chest puffed and your chin up
因为你做了正确的事
because you did the right thing.
当然 你会生个几年气
Sure, you're gonna be mad for a few years,
但终会消气
but that fades.
会变化
It evolves,
转为自怜
turns into self-pity.
再过几年
A few more years, and...
你的生活就会变成原来的空壳子
your life is gonna be a shell of its former self.
然后 一天晚上
And then, one night,
你会渐渐明白
it's gonna dawn on you that
你做了错误的选择
you did the wrong thing.
会毁了一切
It's gonna ruin everything.
你的同事不再理你
Your colleagues won't talk to you,
你的朋友全都消失了
your friends have vanished.
至于你的家人
And your family?
就好像
It'll be like...
好像你从未出生
Like you were never born.
因为你变成了那种人
Because you turned into the very thing
那种你发誓要保护家人不受其伤害的人
that you swore to protect them from.
无论如何
Anywho...
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
斯莱特先生
Mr. Slater?
控方陈述完毕 法官大人
The prosecution rests, Your Honor.
霍尔顿女士 你准备好阐述了吗
Ms. Horton, are you ready to present your case?
辩方阐述完毕 法官大人
The defense rests, Your Honor.
应该坚持以精神失常为借口
Should've gone with the insanity plea.
对不起
Excuse me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
发生什么了
What is going on?
辐射出现骤增
There's a massive spike in radiation downtown,
在普伦蒂斯和罗林斯路交口
at Prentice and Rawlins.
核废料卡车的司机
The driver of the nuclear waste truck.
辐射指数已经达到3000还在攀升
Radiation signature's already at 3000 rads and climbing.
我们得在达到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥前阻止他
We need to stop this guy before it hits 10,000.
到达1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥会怎样
What happens at 10,000 rads?
就像广岛那样
Hiroshima.
巴里·艾伦将其一生都
Barry Allen has dedicated his life
奉献给中城
in service of Central City.
他帮助我们破了无数的犯罪案件
He's helped us solve countless crimes.
他的证词帮助
His testimony has led to the conviction
给几十个罪犯定罪
of dozens of criminals.
巴里·艾伦是个好人
Barry Allen is a good man.
他是无罪的
He's an innocent man.
说实话 中城有他是幸运
And frankly, Central City is lucky to have him.
容我这么说
Dare I say...
这个城市里很少有人能这样
Few men in this city are as honest,
诚实 正直 可靠
upstanding, and dependable.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
法官大人 我
Your Honor, I...
我得离开
I have to go.
巴里 你在干嘛
Barry, what are you doing?
我得走
I have to.
超能力者警报
对不起 法官大人 紧急事件
I'm sorry, Your Honor, this is an emergency.
有人需要我
Someone needs me.
我需要你尊重我的法庭
And I need you to respect my courtroom.
我不能容忍♥戏剧性的中断
I will not stand for theatrical disruptions.
法官大人 我的客户保释期间是自♥由♥的
Your Honor, uh, my client is still free on bail.
没有法律规定他
And there are no laws that require him
必须出席最后陈述
to be present during closing statements.
请注意 艾伦先生
Be advised, Mr. Allen.
法律规定
You are required by law
你得在这接受判决
to be here for sentencing.
明白 法官
Yes, Your Honor.
待在那别动
Stay where you are!
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
不许动 就在那
Hold it, right there!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything!
-你得停下来 -我不想伤害任何人
- You need to stop. - I don't want to hurt anybody.
我明白 但你的放射性很危险
I understand, but your radioactivity is dangerous.
-各位 -7500
- Guys? - 7,500 rads!
巴里 别离他太近
Barry, don't get too close to him, all right?
他放射的辐射
The radiation he's emitting
太热了 你来不及自我修复
is too hot to allow you to self-heal.
嗯 谢谢提醒
Yeah, thanks for the heads-up.
我该怎么做 我怎么才能阻止他
What am I supposed to do? How do I stop him?
我停不下来
I can't stop this!
我们得冷却他
Oh, damn. We need to cool him down.
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost.
-太好了 -快 变身
- Great. - Well, go, turn!
可不是这么变的
Well, that's not how it works.
我不能打个响指就让她出现
I can't just snap my fingers and make her appear.
只有当我害怕和生气时才行
It only happens when I'm scared or angry.
天啊 凯特琳
Oh, good Lord, Caitlin.
这个城市都要爆♥炸♥了
The city's about to explode!
你所认识和所爱的所有人所有东西
Everyone, everything you know and love,
小鸟 树木 鱼
the birds, the trees, the fish,
小狗
the puppies!
小狗会死去
The puppies are going down
因为你不想
because you didn't want to...
变身工作
show up for work!
谢谢
Thanks.
-还不错是不是 -没错
- That was pretty good, yeah? - That was pretty good.
-赶快出发 -好的
- Now go already! - Okay!
好了 出发吧
Okay, there you go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有任务了还是想我了
Is this business or a social call?
看来是有任务了
Business, I see.
-她还好吗 -她没事
- She okay? - She's gonna be okay, yeah.
还有别的办法吗
Do you have any more ideas?
我应该瞄准哪里
Where do I breach him?
拉蒙不行...
Ramon, no, you...
你会把他引爆
You drop him a breach, he could explode.
"辐射"的辐射会把我们都杀死
And Fallout's fallout would kill us all.
你觉得呢
Do you think?
如果我能让他周围形成真空呢
Wait, what if I create a vacuum around him?
那样就算他爆♥炸♥了
That way, even if he does explode,
我们也能控制住范围
at least we contain the blast.
没错 没错艾伦
Yeah, yes, Allen, yes.
办法可行 可以控制住范围
That--that could work, that could contain it.
不管怎么做 要尽快
Whatever you're gonna do, though, do it fast.
辐射已经超过八千拉德了
Fallout just went above 8,000 rads.
真空控制住了他的能量
The vacuum's containing his energy.
很好
Good.
但他的能量还在增长
But he's still getting stronger.
艾伦 我不知道你还能承受多久这种辐射
Allen, I don't know long you can take this much radiation.
我别无选择
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表