剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我就撤了
I'll let myself out.
你要回你的地球吗
Oh, are you going back to your Earth?
我现在就把你送回去
I'll breach you there right now.
"我现在就把你送回去"
"I'll breach you there right now!"
-我才不是那样的 -调真高
- That's not what I sound like. - That was really high.
西斯科 我知道哈里会坚持
Listen, Cisco, I know Harry could stand
那种医生对病人似的态度 但...
to work on his bedside manner, but--
你知道吗 我们不需要他
You know what? We don't need him.
我们需要的就是集中精力抓住超能力者
What we need is to focus on catching this meta.
-我说的对吧 -对 你说得对
- Am I right? - Yeah, you're right.
但贝琪看起来不像那种典型的反派
But Becky doesn't seem like one of our typical villains.
如果我们能追踪她
I think if we could track her down,
我们也许能说服她
maybe we could get through to her.
塞西尔
Hey, Cecile.
什么 我马上到
What? I'm on my way.
我需要你带我去家里
I need you to run me to the house.
你说你永远不想
You said you never wanted--
我需要你带我去家里
I need you to run me to the house.
是 遵命
Yes, sir.
怎么了
What happened?
屋顶从叮当响发展成啸鸣
The ceiling went from clanking to howling,
然后这东西就开始顺着流下来了
and then it just started pouring all this stuff down.
是 得把水阀关了
Yeah. We need to turn the water off, stat.
好的
Yeah.
水阀在架空层里
So, the water valve is in the crawl space.
千万别去架空层里
Um, don't ever go into the crawl space.
我听到了 很清楚
I hear you, loud and clear.
巴里 太谢谢你了
Barry, thank you very much for your help.
我上楼看看去
I'm gonna go check upstairs.
天呐 怎么会这样
Man, why is this happening?
那女孩给我们带来厄运吗
That girl jinx us?
不 没人给咱们带来厄运
No, no. Nobody jinxed us.
这个房♥子只是
This house is just...
除了老还可以怎么说
what's another word for "old"?
-年代久远 -年代久远
- Vintage. - Vintage.
塞西尔认为我应该卖♥♥了它
Cecile thinks I should sell it.
是吗 你怎么看
Yeah? What do you think?
我觉得她说得有理
I think she's got a point.
在新房♥子生活会好很多
Life would be a hell of a lot easier in a brand-new house.
-听起来很好决定啊 -应该如此
- Sounds like an easy decision. - It should be.
但这个屋子有一样东西
But this house has got one thing
其他房♥子都不会有
no other house will ever have.
记得你们每次生日我都给你们量身高吗
Remember I'd measure you kids at every birthday?
是啊 我12岁的时候超过了爱瑞丝
Yeah. I outgrew Iris at 12.
她一直说她会赶上的
She kept saying she'd catch up.
关于你们的全部回忆和这些墙连在一起
All my memories of you kids are tied into these walls.
我怎么能放弃这些呢
How can I give that up?
你不必抛下它们啊 乔
Well, you don't have to give that up, Joe.
回忆会一直都在的
We'll always have those memories,
不管你住在哪
no matter where you live.
相信我
Trust me.
我妈妈去世后
When I came to live here
搬到这里来住教会了我
after my mom died, I learned that
重要的不是住在哪里
it doesn't matter where you live.
重要的是跟爱你的人住一起
Only matters that you have people that love you.
等等 怎么了
Hold on. What's up?
很好 好 我马上过去
Great. Okay, I'll go there now.
谢谢 我们没有倒霉
Thank you. We're not jinxed.
要是的话 西斯科就不会找到贝琪
If we were, Cisco wouldn't have found Becky.
她在吉特斯 我这就去
She is at Jitters. I'm going there now.
赢了 赢了 又赢了
Winner, winner! Another winner.
贝琪 你好 我能坐这吗
Becky? Hi, you mind if I sit here?
今天我运气好 但你完全不是我的菜
Oh, today's my lucky day, but you're not my type at all.
可以坐吗
Can I sit?
贝琪
Um, Becky,
你可能在想我怎么知道你的名字
well, you're probably wondering how I know your name.
我的杯子上写着呢
Mm, it's written on my cup.
对 好吧 但我不是因此...
Right, um, yeah, but that's not how I--
我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员
You see, I work for the CCPD as a CSI.
我调查非常特别的人
I investigate very special people.
-名人吗 -不是名人
- Celebrities? - No, not celebrities.
是超能力者
Um, meta-humans.
我觉得你就是超能力者
Which is what I think you are.
我想三周前你在一辆城市公交上
See, I think you were exposed to dark matter on a city bus
被暗物质击中过
three weeks ago.
要是被暗物质击中了 我会有感觉的
I think I would know if I was exposed to dark matter.
真奇怪
That's weird.
贝琪 我知道你最近运气很好
Becky, I know you've been having a lot of luck lately.
而且你还从中城银行
And that you took some money
拿走了不属于你的钱
from a Central City bank that doesn't belong to you.
-你怎么知道的 -我就是知道
- How do you know all that? - I just do.
获得超能力让人变得强大
Look, getting powers is overwhelming.
我想你不知道是怎么回事
I'm sure you don't know how they work
也不知道该怎么办
or what you should do with them.
我有些概念
I have some idea.
你真的想碰碰运气吗
Do you really want to test your luck?
挡我者 走霉运
Bad things happen to people that get in my way.
听着 犯罪现场鉴证员
Listen, CSI guy.
我这一生
My entire life has been
都是一个接一个的霉运
one piece of crummy luck after the next.
人生都有起起伏伏
Look, we all have ups and downs in life.
贝琪·夏普不是
Oh, not Becky Sharpe.
我一直都在翻烂牌
I have only ever been dealt bad hands.
但我知道
But I knew one day
总有一天老天爷会意识到自己犯错了
the universe would see it made a mistake.
到时我就会赢得盆满钵满
And then I'd have the run of the table.
我上了那辆公交 幸运女神对我笑了
I got on that bus, and Lady Luck smiled on me.
贝琪 这不是什么神在弥补计算错误
Becky, this isn't some higher power fixing a miscalculation.
你有超能力 而这能力正在影响
You have powers, and they're affecting
你身边的人 让他们跟你之前一样
everyone around you, making them feel as awful
霉运不断
as you used to feel.
很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry about that, but...
或许就该他们倒霉了
maybe it's just their turn.
或许就这一次 其他人可以体会
Maybe for once, everyone else can feel
我这前半辈子到底有多倒霉
for a second how bad I felt my entire life.
总之 你没有办法
Anyway, there is nothing you can do
阻止我
to stop me.
再见啦
Toodles.
我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
不知道 我还不清楚
I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure yet.
我一靠近她 就会触发霉运
I can't get close enough to her without triggering bad luck.
讲真 那姑娘简直就是凶险星
Seriously, that girl's a hazard.
凶险星 就这个了
Hazard, that's the one.
或许那意味着霉运不在了
Maybe that means the jinx is gone.
她的超能力只在她身边有效果
Her powers only work in her immediate vicinity.
她没让我们倒霉
She didn't jinx us.
可房♥子还是摇摇欲坠
And the house is still falling to pieces.
房♥子都摇摇欲坠好几年了
It's been falling apart for years,
只是过程很慢很慢
just, like, really slowly.
而且杰西也甩了我
Well, plus, Jesse dumped me, too.
我知道 兄弟 我知道 很难受
I--I know, dude. And, you know, that sucks.
而我们要对付的是碰都不能碰的超能力者
And we're up against a meta we can't even touch.
一开始还是我们造就了她
And we're the ones who made her in the first place.
各位 你们知道你们现在多可笑吗
Guys, do you have any idea how ridiculous you all sound?
我们没有倒霉 也没被诅咒 好吗
We have not been jinxed. Or cursed, all right?
好运气自己造 对吗
We make our own luck, right?
那我们都专心想想怎么解决吧
So what do you say we focus and we figure this out?
爱瑞丝
Hey, Iris.
你在哪
You're where?
拜托
Oh, come on.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表