剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So that evil chipmunk, she wants to kill me, too.
求你
Please.
我觉得我应该会记得在巴士上见过你
I think I'd remember seeing you on my bus.
其实我那时候骨架有些大
Actually I was kind of, uh, big boned back then.
我当时在喝杜松子酒 吃甜甜圈并悔过
I was on a strict diet of gin, donuts, and regret.
但是我有了另一次机会
But I got another shot at it.
于是我辛辛苦苦不断努力
And I worked my tight butt off.
现在我是城里最性感的超级英雄
And now I'm the hottest superhero in town.
得了吧
Please.
我的生活 从没有这么好过
My life, it's never been better.
有点像是你的
Kinda like yours.
但你不怕失去一切吗
Yeah, but aren't you afraid of losing it all?
是 我怕
Yeah, I am.
所以我才成为这队伍的一员
Which is why I'm a part of this team.
你说你的家人舍弃了你
You said that your family bailed on you,
所以我明白你为什么不相信任何人
so I can understand why you wouldn't trust someone
能够照料你 但是 伊兹
to look out for you, but, Izzy,
我以当事人的身份告诉你 那些怪家伙
I can tell you firsthand that these amazing weirdoes,
他们绝不会舍弃你
they won't bail.
他们为我创造了一个伙伴系统
They created a buddy system for me.
如果你留下
And if you'll stay,
他们会保障你的安全
they'll keep you safe.
我保证
I promise.
那么 谁来当我的伙伴
So? Who's gonna be my buddy, then?
我可能得动用些关系
I may have to pull some strings,
但是我会看看我空不空闲
but I will see if I am available.
九号♥实验体的音波能力
Subject nine's sonic powers
加快了你内部器官的退化速度
accelerated the deterioration of your internal organs.
她不过是破坏了我的心房♥扑动和心跳过缓
She merely disrupted my atrial flutter and bradycardia.
这个身体反正也快被耗完了
This body is nearly drained anyway.
这缓解完全是浪费时间
Its palliation is a waste of time.
我需要那些生物识别器来诊断你的疾病
I need these biometric scans to fully assess your ailments.
那你应该把这个造的更有效率
Then you should have built this to work faster.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing all I can.
而你的成果却完全相反
Yet you achieved precisely the opposite.
我不能就这么站在一旁看着你受伤
I couldn't idly stand by and watch you be injured.
你的计划在失败
Your plan was failing.
有没有可能是不断的转换
Is it possible that the repeated transference
影响了你的认知能力
has affected your cognitive functioning?
我的脑子一点问题也没有
There is nothing wrong with my mind.
下一次我会保持冷静
Next time I will keep a level head.
伊兹 这个能帮助你集中能力
Izzy, this will help focus your powers.
可能在战斗中没什么帮助
Well, this ain't much help in a fight,
除非你是在和魔鬼决斗
unless you're dueling the devil.
别把它想成是一件武器
Don't think of it like a weapon.
就是做你一直想要做的事
Just do what you've always been dreaming to do.
创造属于你的声音
Make your own sound.
你是我的新目标吗 弹性人
Are you my new target, Stretch?
是啊 因为我没那么容易被破坏
Yeah, 'cause I don't break so easy.
得了吧
Please.
你脆弱得像个小树枝
You're built like a twig.
塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
DA Cecille Horton.
你看起来很疲劳
You look tired.
是啊 因为我确实很疲劳
Yeah, that's 'cause I am tired.
这东西 没有作用
This thing, it doesn't work.
它肯定有 因为是我造的
It works because I built it.
还有你过度简化称呼的这个东西
And this thing, as you so ineloquently put it,
是一个内心活动缓冲器
happens to be a mental activity dampener
由九斤的小脑防护
that is ten pounds of cerebellum proof
反心灵感应索曼尼铁组成
anti-telepathy somani steel.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
对 问题就在这里
Yeah, that's the problem.
这个是 九斤重的东西
It is--It's ten pounds of that stuff.
所以呢
So?
天 好吧
Oh, gee- Okay.
然后呢
And?
我没法这样睡觉 哈里
I can't sleep like this, Harry.
这个在你看来会舒服吗
Does this look comfortable to you?
我想我是... 在我竭尽全力
I guess I was- While I was pulling
搞出超尖端的科技
state of the art technology out of my ass
来帮助解决你的问题时
to help you with your problem,
我忘了要让你感到舒服了
I forgot to make things comfortable for you.
你跟我说什么舒适度
Are you kidding me with comfortable?
你知道我还忘了什么吗
You know what else I forgot?
我想我还忘了 在我在想出
I guess I also forgot while I was coming up
新一代科技突破
with a generational breakthrough--
还有震动脑电波理论时
And vibrational brainwave theory,
我是在给豌豆公主做事
that I was working for the Princess and the Pea.
停下 停
Stop it! Stop!
放下来
Put it down.
哈里
Harry?
放下来
Put it down.
好吧 就...
Oh, okay. Just--
你这是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我很受挫
I'm frustrated.
-你受挫了 -是的
- You're frustrated? - Yes.
你开始冲我喊叫还扔东西
You start yelling at me and throwing things?
就好像你所有糟糕的想法
It is like every awful thought that you have,
完全不经过滤的从你口中涌出
it just comes pouring out of your mouth totally unfiltered.
我都不明...
I don't even under--
你平常的表现都这样吗
Is this normal behavior for you?
有时候这样
Sometimes behavior.
好吧 如果我想听一个成年人
Okay. If I wanna hear a grown man
像孩子一样尖叫
scream like a child,
我可以回家听乔因为压力做的关于
I will go home and listen to Joe's stress dreams
裸体出现在数学课上的梦
about showing up naked to math class.
这个...
Just...
拿着你的东西 哈里
Take your thing, Harry.
-再见 -真是挺重
- See you later. - It's heavy.
六小时之后
你又打偏了
You missed. Again.
你想怎么样 拉尔夫
Well, what do you expect, Ralph?
我已经练一整天了
I've been doing this all day.
我需要喝口水
I need a water break.
也许我们今天应该到此为止
Maybe we should call it a night.
还不行
Not yet.
他基本就没打中过拉尔夫
She's barely landed another shot on Ralph.
她需要更多的时间 巴仔
She needs more time, Bare.
她独自抵抗住了迪沃
She held her own against DeVoe.
完全是在原始本能下
Totally on raw instinct.
新手的运气吗
Beginner's luck?
我是说 拉尔夫可是训练了好几个月
I mean, it took months to train Ralph.
我们没有好几个月的时间
We don't have months.
这是我们第一次能够超前的机会
Look, this is our chance to get ahead for once.
如果迪沃再次出现
If DeVoe shows up again...
我们需要准备好
We have to be ready.
好了 拉尔夫 我来接手
All right, Ralph, I'm taking over.
谢了 巴仔 我们这里进展挺好的
Thanks, Bare, but we kinda got this covered over here and...
得逼她一下 拉尔夫
Gotta push her, Ralph.
好了 伊兹 我想看你能不能打中移♥动♥目标
All right, Izzy, I wanna see if you can hit a moving target.
-好 -你准备好了吗
- Okay. - You ready?
很好
Nice.
再加大一点难度
Take it up a few notches.
巴里
Barry!
伊兹怎么样
How's Izzy?
她只是需要缝几针 会没事的
She just needs a couple stitches, but she'll be okay.
拉尔夫不想离开她身边
Ralph won't leave her side.
我觉得他可能真的喜欢她
I think he might really like her.
拉尔夫不应该打扰她
Ralph shouldn't be bothering her at all.
她得注意力集中
I mean, she needs to stay focused.
伊兹虽然可能很好强 但是
Izzy might be scrappy, but, you know,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表