剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
而这个人能
who would gain something from that.
从中获利
Zain.
赞恩
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ali, I am sorry about lunch.
阿里 午餐时的事我很抱歉
I have always supported you in everything you've done.
一直以来 你做的所有事我都很支持
Everything!
所有事
But when I needed you to have my back,
但是当我需要你挺我的时候
you just sat there, quiet. That was me supporting you.
你就坐在那一声不吭 我那就是在支持你啊
Really? How so?
是吗 是怎么支持的呢
Because if I would've opened my mouth,
因为一旦我开口的话
I would've agreed with Dad. I would've said,
我就会同意爸爸的观点 我会说
"Forget about freezing your eggs,
不要想着冷冻卵子的事了
and start treatment as fast as possible."
你应该立刻进行治疗
Miles.
迈尔斯
This is my decision.
这是我的决定
Ali, I have been sitting here
阿里 我坐在这几乎看了能找到的
reading every cancer statistic I can find.
所有癌症统计数据
Dad's right.
爸爸是对的
Starting treatment right away is the smart thing to do.
立刻进行治疗才是明智的
You know, a piece of me has always been jealous of you,
我在内心深处一直有点嫉妒你
that you have so many more memories of Mom.
因为你拥有那么多和妈妈在一起的回忆
I was so young, most of mine get mixed up
我当时太小 我的记忆模糊不清
with pictures I have.
只能靠手里的那些照片
Miles, for as long as I can remember,
迈尔斯 自打我记事起
I've always imagined that one day I'd be a mom,
我就想 有一天我也会成为一个妈妈
that my child would grow up having the one thing
而我的孩子在成长中会拥有我从来未曾
I never did.
拥有的东西
So excuse me if I wanna take a step back
所以请原谅我想退一步
and think about the rest of my life
在做出那个可能会毁了这一切的决定之前
before making a decision that could take that away.
好好想想我的余生该如何渡过
I understand.
我理解
And Ali, I want that for you more than anything.
而且阿里 我也很希望你的愿望可以实现
But Ali, none of that can happen
但是阿里 如果你不在了
if you're not here to see it.
其它的事又有什么意义呢
It was you, wasn't it?
是你干的对吗
I'm sorry, Louella. I really am.
对不起 路埃拉 真的很抱歉
How could you betray me like that?
你怎么可以那样出♥卖♥♥♥我
You know how much I wanted this.
你知道我多想要这个位置
So did I. When I found out
我也一样 当我发现
Father was going to make you his successor,
父亲想让你成为他的继任者时
I was devastated.
我整个人都被击垮了
But I wanted to believe he was making the right choice
但是我愿意相信他为了我们的国家和人♥民♥
for our country, for our people.
做出了正确的选择
He was.
他的确是的
I know about your online aliases.
我知道你的网名
And when I saw the comments you made, it took me by surprise.
当我看到你的评论时 我大吃一惊
Father and I always knew you had liberal views.
父亲和我一直都知道你的观点很开放
I guess I never realized just how far they went.
我只是从未意识到它们会那么的激进
So you called the reporter and told her it was me?
所以是你打给了记者 告诉她是我对吗
And when we protected her name,
所以我们没有公开她的名字
you told your father that Lulu was behind the anonymous quote?
你却告诉了你父亲 露露就是那个匿名写文章的人
He had a right to know.
他有权知道
The truth is,
事实是
my political views are a better fit for our country.
我的政♥治♥观点对我们国家来讲更合适
I did what was best for our people.
我做的一切都是为了我们的人♥民♥
No, you did what was best for you.
不 你只是为了自己
I know my views are progressive,
我知道自己的观点很先进
but I wasn't going to force them on our people.
但我没打算强迫人♥民♥接受
I was going to make small changes in the hopes that
我打算从一些小的改变做起 并希望未来
one day, bigger ones could be achieved.
有一天 会实现更宏大的目标
I guess we'll never know.
我想我们是不会知道了
So what is Lulu gonna do?
那么露露打算怎么做
I don't know. It was kind of a one-two punch,
我不知道 就好像是连环出击一样
her finding out that her father
她发现她父亲
was actually gonna choose her to lead,
原来打算选择她来做领导人
only to be betrayed by her own brother.
只是被自己的弟弟出♥卖♥♥♥了
Look, the God Account would not have sent you her name
如果她注定成为历史的话 那上帝账户
if she was supposed to be passed over.
绝不会把她的名字发给你
Like, there must be something we can do.
所以我们一定可以做些什么来改变这一切
Hey, it's a Facebook Marketplace alert
嘿 脸书上有一个叫世纪的杂♥志♥
for a collection of issues
收集市场问题
from some magazine called "Century."
并提出预警
Sure, yeah, it's like "Life" or "TIME."
对 有一个 就像生活和时代一样
But they went out of business decades ago.
但是它们在几十年之前就停业了
Okay, well, this has to be a clue from the God Account.
好吧 这个肯定是上帝账户给的一个线索
Well, it's listed on here as free.
这里显示是免费
The seller just needs them to be picked up.
只要有人要就可以随时拿走
They're ours.
它们是我们的了
Thank you for letting me stop by.
谢谢你肯让我过来拜访
Hope it's okay that it's just the two of us.
希望你不介意只有我们俩
Of course.
不介意
Your dad won't be home for a while.
你父亲暂时不会回来
And I imagine that's who you came to talk about.
而且我想这正是你要和我谈的吧
Him and Miles.
他和迈尔斯
You know, they've never agreed on anything
他们俩除了都支持洋基队之外
outside of the Yankees.
没有任何事会达成一致意见
And yet, on this they're united?
但是在这件事上 他们却意见统一了吗
Well, I think it's coming from a good place.
我想他们都是好意吧
They're just scared.
他们只是害怕而已
I am too.
我也一样
I'm more scared than I've ever been.
我从没有这么害怕过
I know what it might mean if I put off treatment
我知道如果我推迟治疗哪怕几周
even for a few weeks.
会发生什么
And I know there's more than one way to become a mother.
而且我也知道会有不止一种方法让我成为一个母亲
But I've just...
但是我
I've always imagined that I...
我一直幻想着我
I know.
我知道
And I understand.
而且我也理解
So you don't think I'm crazy
所以你不认为我是发疯了
for risking my life for
才会冒着生命的危险
some promise of something in the future?
去兑现未来才会实现的诺言是吗
Ali, putting off treatment carries a risk.
阿里 推迟治疗会有风险
But having something to fight for,
但是如果为了某件事去战斗
to look forward to...
去期待
I think for you,
我认为对你来说
not having that is a bigger risk.
没有了希望 所冒的风险更大
I mean, there must be, like, 200 issues here.
这里有可能多达200个问题
It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack,
就像大海捞针一样
but we don't know what the needle looks like.
但是我们却不知道那根针是什么样的
Well, Lulu's on her way.
露露马上就过来
Hopefully she can point us in the right direction.
希望她能给我们指条明路
Yup.
是啊
Wow!
哇呜
I'll take that as a compliment.
我就把这当做夸奖了
Nice poster.
海报真漂亮
But you should really check out the Japanese print.
但是你真应该看看日本的海报
It's way cooler.
比这个还酷
I'm gonna buy that the moment you leave.
等你走后我就去买♥♥
So I take it you're still attending the speech at the UN?
所以我的理解是 你还是会参加联♥合♥国♥的演说是吗
I need to, for the photo op,
我得去参加媒体拍照
especially since it'll be my last one.
尤其是这是我最后一次出现在媒体前了
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
I've decided not to return home
我已经决定了 毕业后
after graduation.
不回家乡了
I've spent my life preparing to help lead my country,
我这一生都在为了领导我的国家而做准备
but if my father and brother aren't interested in progress,
但是如果我的父亲和弟弟对发展不感兴趣
there's a whole world out there that is.
我会去寻找更广阔的的世界
Okay, well, hopefully, it won't come to that, okay?
好吧 希望最后的结果不会演变成这样
I'm sure there's a way to change your father's mind.
我相信一定会有办法改变你父亲的想法的
There has to be. You know how I was telling you
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表