剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I sure as hell can't explain what's going on.
我确定也不能解释这一切的
Maybe it doesn't matter.
也许这并不重要
If the God Account sent me C.J.'s name,
如果上帝账户吧C.J.的名字发给我
then reconciling with Alphonse has to be possible.
那么跟阿方斯和解也是有可能的
It's not.
不可能
You're talking about forgiving the man
你让我原谅那个我还没出生就
who left me and my mother before I was born.
抛弃了我妈和我的人
Corey, I know how difficult the idea of letting Alphonse
科里 我知道让阿方斯进入你的生活
back into your life may be, but we're talking about your son.
是多么地难以接受 但是现在都是为了你的儿子
And if you can't do this for C.J.,
如果你不能为C.J.做到这些
the fracture that is already happening between you two--
你们俩之间的隔阂只会
it's only gonna grow.
越来越大
And I know you don't want that to happen.
我知道这不是你想看到的局面
Of course not, but you're acting
当然不想 但是你现在说得好像
like forgiveness is some kind of choice.
我可以做到原谅他一样
Isn't it?
不行吗
What if someone told you the only way you could help
如果有人告诉你 你能帮到你的某一个好友推荐的
one of your Friend Suggestions was to believe in God?
办法就是相信上帝 你要怎么办
I'm betting you couldn't do it even if you wanted to
我打赌即使你想 你也不会那样做
because it wouldn't be real.
因为那样不是真的
I can't change how I feel about my father.
这改变不了我对我父亲的想法
So what does the God Account expect to have happen here?
所以上帝账户是想干什么
Honestly, man, II don't know.
说实在的 我不知道
This is usually the part
通常到这里的时候
where it steers me in the right direction,
它就会给我指引正确的方向了
but it can't do that unless you fix what you did.
但是现在除非你把它修好 否则就不行了
I know what I'm asking you to risk,
我知道我是让你冒险
but we're talking about your son.
但是现在都是为了你的儿子
Mr. Smith? Yes?
史密斯先生 有事吗
Special Agent Cutler, DCIS. I need you to come with me.
我是国防刑事调查局的特工卡特勒 我需要你跟我走一趟
What's this about?
什么事情
I just need to ask you some questions
我只是需要问你几个有关
regarding unauthorized use of the DARPA mainframe.
越权使用国防高级研究计划局主机的问题
Of course. Just give me a second.
当然 等我一分钟
Tell Megan what's going on. Have her call my lawyer.
告诉梅根发生什么事了 让她给我的律师打电♥话♥
Oh, and I know your friend
我知道你的朋友
is still dealing with that nasty bug.
还在想方设法对付那个病毒
Tell him to try a heat pack. It might work.
让他试试热组件吧 也许能有用
What's going on? I haven't seen you in a while.
你怎么样了 我有一阵子没见你了
I know. Wait, what's going on with you?
我知道 等一下 你这又是怎么了
Miles didn't tell you. No.
迈尔斯没告诉你吗 没有
My treatment worked.
我的治疗起作用了
My tumor has shrunk enough to schedule surgery.
我的肿瘤缩小了 可以做手术了
Oh, my gosh, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you.
天哪 这太好了 真为你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not out of the woods yet,
虽然不知道是不是可以治好
but at least I can see a clearing.
但至少我看到了一点希望
We're having drinks tonight to celebrate.
我们今晚打算喝一杯庆祝一下
I expect to see you there.
我希望你也能来
Of course. Yeah, I wouldn't miss that.
当然 我肯定会来的
do you think that I could talk to you about something
我可以跟你聊一件事吗
without it being weird?
希望你不会觉得有点奇怪
I'm guessing "weird" is code word for "Miles."
奇怪的意思是说聊的事跟迈尔斯有关吧
What's going on?
怎么了
He wants to get back together.
他想跟我重归于好
He told you that? No.
他跟你说的吗 没有
No, he told someone else,
他跟别人说的
and Adam found out and told me...
亚当知道了之后
right before he broke up with me.
他就跟我分手了
And I take it you're here
你来这是因为
because you haven't talked to Miles about any of this?
你还没有跟迈尔斯谈过是吗
I don't think that I can. Why not?
我觉得说不出口 为什么
Because you don't feel the same way.
因为你对他已经没有感觉了
Look, if I tell him, he'll say that it's fine,
如果我告诉他 他会说没事的
but how can it be?
但怎么会没事呢
And I don't know what happens after that.
而且我不知道之后会怎么样
I mean, how can I trust that we'll make it through?
我是说 我不知道如何面对彼此
And I know that it's selfish, but I just--
我知道这样很自私 但是我
I can't risk losing Miles in my life.
我不想失去迈尔斯
I get all of that. I do.
我明白你的感受 真的
But there is nothing you can do to lose Miles...
但是除非你不能对迈尔斯坦诚 否则无论任何事
except not be honest with him.
都不会让你失去他的
I know my brother better than anyone.
我比任何人都了解我哥哥
His faith in people,
他对人的信念
his willingness to be there for them--
他心甘情愿地帮助他们
it doesn't change with the ones he loves.
对于他爱的人也是一样的
If anything, it only grows stronger.
无论发生什么 只会让他更坚定信念
If you want to trust something, trust that.
如果你愿意的话 相信这一点吧
Yeah, you're right.
你说的对
I'll talk to him.
我会去跟他谈谈的
Corey's in custody?
科里被抓了吗
This is not good. We know that, Zack.
大事不好 我们知道 扎克
He's the only person who can save the God Account.
他是唯一一个能挽救上帝账户的人
The guy that we infiltrated a topsecret think tank with
这个人知道我们所有的秘密
is being questioned, and that's what you're thinking about?
他现在被抓了 你却还想着上帝账户的事
Not us going to jail? Okay, guys, guys.
不是应该想我们可能要一起坐牢了吗 好了好了
Corey is on our side, and he needs us to help his son.
科里跟我们是一边的 而且他还需要我们帮助他儿子呢
Now, listen, before he left, he said that you should look
听我说 他离开之前提到让你找一个叫做
into something called a "heat pack."
热组件的东西
I don't know. Does that make any sense?
我不知道 你们知道这是什么吗
Zack, why didn't we think of that?
扎克 我们怎么就没想到呢
Do we have to come up with everything?
我们必须什么都想的到吗
Guys, well, what's a heat pack?
伙计们 热组件是什么东西
A heat pack basically finds the point of the code that
热组件会找到代码中没有被
hasn't been infected yet and slices it off to protect it.
受病毒感染的部分 切掉这部分来实现保护的目的
I'll start programming the markers,
我现在就开始写标记程序
but we don't have a lot of time.
但是我们时间不多了
Okay, so how long is that gonna take?
那么这个需要多久呢
Oh, it's gonna take a few hours just to code.
写代码就需要几个小时
So, if you were hoping for a little God Account help
如果你需要人帮忙
to get Corey and Alphonse to reconcile,
让科里和他父亲和解的话
well, you're on your own for a while.
你只能靠自己了
Well, considering that Corey's in custody,
既然科里已经被拘了
a family reunion right now seems impossible.
家庭团聚是不可能了
Ooh, hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
Were you able to get in touch with Alphonse?
你联♥系♥上阿方斯联♥系♥了吗
Not yet, but I am here with someone
还没 但是我这里有个人
who needs to speak with you.
想要跟你通话
Who? Marsha.
是谁 玛莎
She heard what happened to Corey.
她听说了科里的事
Megan called and filled me in.
梅根打给我告诉我发生的事了
What the hell have you and your friends gotten my son into?
你和你朋友把我儿子卷进什么麻烦了
We didn't get him into anything, okay?
不是我们把他卷进来的
It was his idea to use the DARPA computer
是他提出来要用国防部高级研究计划局的电脑
to hack the God Account.
来黑入上帝账户的
I don't know how they found out or what they know.
我不知道他们怎么发现的 也不知道他们知道些什么
Well, clearly, they know enough to send a federal agent
很明显 他们知道的足以让联邦探员
to bring him in for questioning,
来抓他问话了
which means we don't have many options.
也就是说我们没有很多选择了
Honestly, I don't think we have any.
实话实说 我不觉得我们还有选择
This is the Department of Defense
我们说的可是
we are talking about here.
国防部啊
I don't know anyone who can help him.
我不认识任何能帮忙的人
There is one person...
有一个人
Alphonse.
阿方斯
How? He owns an insurance company.
他怎么帮 他只是有一家保险公♥司♥而已
There are things you don't know about him.
关于他 有些事你可能还不知道
He didn't leave the service after Vietnam.
在越战之后他并没有离开军队
He was recruited to another branch of the government.
他被政♥府♥招去其它机构了
What branch? Central Intelligence Agency.
什么机构 中♥央♥情报局
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表