剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "God Friended me"...
上帝加我好友 前情提要
Audrey Grenelle has a private art collection here.
奥黛丽·格雷内尔在这儿有私人艺术品收藏
This image is made entirely out of binary code.
这幅画完全是由二进制密♥码♥制成的
It could be a message from the God Account.
可能是上帝帐号♥的信息
This has to be where the message is hidden.
这个应该就是信息藏身之处了
And the only person who can give that to us is--
而唯一能给我们这个信息的人就是
Audrey Grenelle.
奥黛丽·格雷内尔
Bishop Thompson's daughter Claire
汤普森主教的女儿 克莱尔
is my Friend Suggestion.
是我的推荐好友
I'll be stepping down.
我会辞职的
I know that you don't want me getting involved
我知道你不想让我
in the church again.
再加入教堂
Be honest with me about it.
跟我实话实说
They want you to take my place
他们想让你取代我
as the bishop of New York.
成为纽约主教
* I've been down this road *
我曾走过这条路
* A thousand times before *
成千上万次走过
* I was lost and I was broke *
我迷失方向又身无分文
* Find a little hope *
寻找一丝希望
Dad.
爸爸
Thanks for coming, Miles.
谢谢你能来 迈尔斯
Of course.
那还用说
Just kind of curious why you wanted me to meet you here
只是有点好奇 你为什么想让我和你
in Bishop Thompson's old office.
在汤普森主教的旧办公室见面呢
Because...
因为
this is going to be my office.
这里以后就是我的办公室了
The diocese would like me to be the next bishop of New York.
教区想让我当下一任纽约主教
I've decided to accept.
我决定接受了
In two weeks, I will be officially sworn in.
两周后 我将正式宣誓就职
say something.
说点儿啥嘛
No, yeah, that's, um...
啊 额 很
That's great.
很棒
I know this is what you've always wanted.
我知道你一直都渴望当主教
What does Trish think?
崔西怎么说
Haven't told her yet.
还没和她说
Dad. I'm going to tell her.
爸爸 我打算告诉她
I made Trish promises when I left Harlem Episcopal
在我离开哈莱姆主教时 我向崔西承诺过
about the life we were going to have.
我们将拥有的生活样貌
She may not react well to the news.
她听到这消息可能不一定高兴
I have to find the right time.
我得找个合适的时机
So that's why you called me down here.
所以你把我叫来这里
So I would tell you that it's okay
这样我会和你说这都没事儿
and give you my approval.
然后表示同意
I thought, of all people, you'd understand.
我以为 所有人中 你会明白
Understand what?
明白什么
Understand why I have to do this.
明白我这样做的原因
I saw how lost you were without the God Account.
我知道没有上帝帐号♥的你有多狼狈
After I left the church, I felt the same.
在离开教堂后 我也感同身受
I mean, whether we like it or not,
我是说 不论喜欢与否
we have a larger calling.
我们身负更重大的使命
But Dad,
但是爸爸
if I had to pick between Cara and the God Account...
如果让我在卡拉和上帝帐号♥之间做选择
I would choose her.
我会选卡拉
Look, I, um-- I have to go.
听着 我得走了
I gotta get to Ray Nicolette's barbecue.
我得去参加雷·尼克莱特的烧烤聚餐
Ray? Oh, Friend Suggestion from last year.
雷吗 噢 去年的推荐好友
Yeah.
是的
You know what's ironic?
你知道讽刺的是啥吗
If the God Account hadn't sent you
如果上帝帐号♥没给你发
a Friend Suggestion for Claire Thompson,
克莱尔·汤普森的好友推荐
I wouldn't be standing here.
我就不会站在这儿了
Ooh. This heat is really bad for these brownies.
这种温度对布朗尼来说真的不合适
Definitely should've gone with tinfoil instead of Saran Wrap.
必须得用锡纸而不是保鲜膜
Rookie mistake.
低级错误
What's going on, Miles?
怎么啦 迈尔斯
You've said, like, two words since you picked me up.
自从你来接我 你就只说了两个字
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just--I'm just thinking.
对不起 很抱歉 我只是在想些事情
My dad is going to be the bishop of New York.
我爸爸要当纽约主教了
Wait, are you serious?
啥 你说真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Told me this morning.
今早告诉我的
Well, that's great, right?
那挺好的啊 是吧
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我也不知道
Why do I get the sense
为什么我感觉
that's not the only thing bothering you?
你烦恼的不只是这一件事呢
'Cause it was something that he said.
还有他说的那些话
If the God Account hadn't sent us Claire's name,
如果上帝帐号♥没有给我们发克莱尔的名字
he wouldn't be bishop.
他就不会成为主教
So you think the God Account
所以你认为是上帝账号♥
wanted your dad to become bishop of New York?
想让你♥爸♥爸当纽约主教吗
Is that really such a crazy idea?
这想法是不是太疯狂了
Why would it want that?
那它为什么这样做呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But there's something bigger happening with the God Account,
但上帝账号♥还有更重要的事情
and I want to know what it has planned for me.
我想知道它给我安排了啥
Yeah, I know. And we will.
嗯 我明白 我们会知道的
But right now...
但现在
brownies?
布朗尼啊
Happy face?
开心点嘛
Ray's barbecue, okay?
雷办的烧烤聚会啊
Okay. All right.
好吧 行啦
Okay. Come on.
好的 走啦
Baby, look at that.
宝贝儿 你看
Wasn't sure you kids were gonna make it.
不知道你们能不能赶过来
Ah, come on.
走吧
It's been a year since you took Isaac in.
你收留艾萨克已经一年了
We weren't gonna miss this.
我们不会错过这个的
It's a huge milestone.
这是个巨大的里程碑
Okay, still not a hugger.
行吧 还是不太喜欢拥抱
Hey, why don't you put them brownies on the cooler?
你为什么不把布朗尼放在冰箱里呢
Maybe we don't share those right away.
也许我们不用现在就分享
Yeah?
是吗
So where's Isaac?
艾萨克在哪呢
He's throwing the football with some friends.
他在和几个朋友玩扔球玩呢
He'll be back.
会回来的
Nice. How's he doing? He's great.
真好 他怎么样 他挺好的
You know, I knew the kid was smarter than me,
你知道 我知道这孩子比我聪明
but now I get a report card
但现在我每三个月就会拿到成绩单
every three months to prove I t.
证明我也不赖
You guys have come a long way.
你们经历了这么多
Well, right back at you.
回敬你
Well, it took you two long enough to realize
你们花了很长时间才知道
you were a good match.
你们是天生的一对
How'd you know we were dating?
你怎么知道我们在处对象
Oh, the kid's got me listening to podcasts.
孩子让我听播客了
I figured I'd check out the Millennial Prophet, here.
我想我应该看看千禧先知
Paris sounded like one hell of a trip.
巴黎听起来就像地狱之旅
Did you ever figure out what that painting means?
你们知道那副画的含义了吗
No. There's a woman who may have answers,
不知道 有个女士或许知道答案
but she's proven hard to find.
但据说很难找到她
Ray.
雷
You're good at finding people.
你很擅长找人的
Any chance you want to help?
你想帮忙吗
Sure. I love pro bono work.
当然啦 我爱公益嘛
What's her name? Audrey Grenelle.
她叫什么 奥黛丽·格雷内尔
That's a good name.
名字不错
Yeah, I'll let you know if I find anything.
要是我知道啥我就通知你
All right. Great. Um...
没问题 很好
I'm gonna go get us some punch.
我去拿点潘趣酒来
Sorry to disappoint you, but some kid just ran off
抱歉让你失望了 刚有个孩子跑了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表