剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
未来的路还很长
I just don't want to see him lose it.
我不想看到他没了未来
I know how hard this must be for you.
我知道这事对你来说有多难
It is, but you coming to me
的确是 但是你来找我
instead of the police makes it easier.
而不是警♥察♥ 让事情好办多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So it seems like Eric can't get through to Zack.
看起来埃里克好像没办法劝服扎克
Maybe we're supposed to help him do that.
也许我们帮他一把就可以了
We can call Joy.
我们可以打给乔伊
Maybe she knows a lawyer
也许她会认识专门
who specializes in military cases.
进行军事诉讼的律师
Hey, it's Rakesh. Hey, what's up?
是拉克什 喂 怎么了
Miles, are you guys still at Zack's place?
迈尔斯 你们还在扎克那吗
No, no, we just left.
没有 我们刚离开
Zack's dad is going to put a stop to the scam.
扎克的父亲打算阻止扎克的诈骗行为
We think Zack is going to use the money to hire a lawyer.
我们认为扎克是想用那笔钱请律师
Dude, I'm pretty sure the money was for something else.
伙计 我很确定这钱是用来干别的
And he already used it. What do you mean?
而且他应该已经花了 你什么意思
Well, I was able to get into Zack's PayPal account,
我黑进了扎克的贝宝账户
and it looks like all the money went towards
看起来他好像用那笔钱
buying a modified Raspberry Pi.
买♥♥了一个新版的树莓Pi
Zack spent 10 grand on dessert?
扎克花了1万块买♥♥了个甜品吗
Contrary to conventional wisdom,
看来这超出了普通人的理解力
a Raspberry P-I is not a delicious pastry.
树莓Pi不是可口的点心
It is a very powerful credit-card-sized computer.
它是一款只有信♥用♥卡♥大小的功能强大的的微型电脑
What would Zack need with that?
扎克要那个干嘛
Well, with the right code built into it,
如果写入正确的代码
a hacker could use a Raspberry Pi
一个黑客可以利用树莓Pi
to break into highly secure closed networks.
黑进安全保密措施很严密的内网
The DoD is home to classified military intelligence,
美国国防部汇总了所有的机密军事情报
as in the type of intel
里面某些情报应该可以
that would give Zack answers about his mother's death.
让扎克查到他母亲的真正死因
Zack is gonna hack into the Department of Defense.
扎克准备黑入美国国防部
Zack gets out of class at 2:30,
扎克2:30下课
which means we just beat him here.
也就是说我们可以在这截住他
You know, I have to say, stopping a Friend Suggestion
我不得不说 阻止一个好友建议
from hacking classified government intelligence,
黑进政♥府♥机密情报中心
that's got to be a first.
这可是头一回
What? Wait, Rakesh just texted me
什么 等等 拉克什刚刚给我短♥信♥
saying that Zack's not coming to the DoD.
扎克不是要黑进美国国防部
He gave me an address across town,
他给了我城市另一端的一个地址
said we need to get there ASAP--come on.
说我们必须得立刻赶到那 快点
Wait, weren't we just talking to Rakesh?
等等 我们不是刚刚和拉克什通过话吗
How does he even know where Zack is in the first place?
而且他是怎么知道扎克到底在哪的
I don't know.
我不知道
But if you're Zack and you're planning
如果你是扎克 而且你打算
on hacking into the DoD,
黑进美国国防部
why all of a sudden go across town?
那为什么突然要穿过城市到另一端
Something's not right.
这里面有什么不对劲
Miles, what's up? Hey, Rakesh.
迈尔斯 怎么了 嘿 拉克什
Did you just send me a message
你刚刚是发给我一条短♥信♥
saying that Zack's on the other side of town?
说扎克在城市的另一端吗
No. What are you talking about?
没有啊 你说什么呢
Dude, I think Zack cloned your phone and sent me a text.
伙计 我觉得扎克应该是用你的号♥码给我发了短♥信♥
Damn, that's exactly what I would've done.
见鬼 要是我也会这么做
Yeah, Rakesh, we'll call you back.
是啊 拉克什 我们一会再打给你
Nice try.
点子不错
You're smarter than I thought.
你比我想的要聪明
Mm-hmm. Let's go.
那是 走吧
I like your new sidekick. Funny.
我喜欢你的新助手 真好笑
So what do you guys want this time, huh?
那么这次你们又想干什么呢
We spoke to your father this morning.
今天早上我们跟你父亲交谈过
Spoke to my dad? Yes.
跟我爸聊过 是的
He told us what happened with your mom.
他告诉我们你母亲到底发生了什么事
He thinks you're gonna use the money you stole
他认为你是想用偷来的钱
to hire a lawyer to find out answers
请一个律师 帮忙找出
about your mother's death.
你母亲真正的死因
Yeah, but we know your real plan involves
但是我们知道你真正的计划其实是
the Raspberry Pi that's probably
要利用你买♥♥的树莓Pi
in your backpack right now.
也许它现在就在你的背包里
So what if it does?
如果是呢
Look, Zack, we get that you want to know
听着 扎克 我们知道你想弄明白
what happened to your mom, but hacking into the DoD
你母亲发生了什么事 但是黑进美国国防部
is gonna put you in a lot of trouble.
会让你惹上大♥麻♥烦的
Only if I get caught, which I won't,
除非我被逮住 但我不会的
because I know what I'm doing, all right?
因为我很在行 好吗
Unless you guys want to sell me out again.
除非你们打算再出♥卖♥♥♥我一次
I know what you are going through.
我知道你经历了什么
Losing a parent at such a young age
年纪轻轻就失去了母亲
is a very hard thing to handle.
是件很艰难的事
No, you don't. Okay?
不 你不明白
Not knowing what really happened to her...
不知道她到底发生了什么
them saying she went AWOL...
他们说她擅离职守
If the military won't give me answers, I'll take them myself.
如果军方不能给我一个答案 我会自己去找
There's no other way.
没有别的出路
You know what? Actually, maybe there is.
实际上 也许有其它出路
I have a friend who's in the Army--
我有个朋友在部队
Lieutenant James Freemont.
詹姆士·弗里蒙特中尉
He's done two tours in the Middle East.
他在中东执行过两次任务
He knows a lot of people-- maybe he can connect you
他认识很多人 也许他可以帮你联♥系♥上
with someone who was in your mother's unit.
跟你母亲一个部队的人
You think I haven't tried that already, hmm?
你以为我没有试过吗
Almost everyone in my mom's unit has been redeployed,
几乎所有我母亲单位的人都被重新调遣
and the only soldier I was able to talk to,
唯一一个我可以联♥系♥上的那个士兵
he didn't know anything.
他什么都不知道
Zack, just gives us one day
扎克 就给我们一天的时间
to try to figure this out for you.
来把这事搞清楚
Yesterday you were trying to turn me in,
昨天你们还想告发我
and now y-you want to help me?
现在你 你们又想帮我了
Why?
为什么
Because despite committing multiple felonies,
因为虽然你犯了多重重罪
I think you have a pretty bright future ahead of you.
但我们仍然认为你的未来是不可限♥量♥的
And, Zack, I don't want to see you throw that all away.
扎克 我不想看到你没有了未来
And I don't think your mother would've either.
而且我想你母亲一定也不想这样
Either way, you're not walking in there
无论怎样 你都不能带着树莓Pi
with the Raspberry Pi, so hand it over.
走进那里面去 所以把它交出来吧
Fine.
行吧
One day. Mmhmm.
一天 嗯
And after that, I want this back.
这件事之后 你要还给我
The doctor says everything looks good on my ultrasound.
医生说 超声显示一切都好
Mmhmm. The hormone treatments
嗯 激素治疗
are working, so I'm on track to have
起作用了 所以一周之后
the procedure in about a week.
我就可以进行手术了
Great.
太好了
And I'll be in the waiting room to pick you up
我会在候诊室等着你
when it's all done.
等手术完事就接你回来
So, if all goes according to schedule,
所以 如果一切都按照计划走的话
you'll be starting your cancer treatment shortly thereafter.
你在这之后就可以马上开始癌症治疗了
Yes, Dad.
是的爸爸
And it'll be okay. I promise.
不会有事的 我保证
And thank you so much for being so supportive.
而且感谢你这么支持我
I'm here for you, sweetheart, always.
我会一直陪在你身边 宝贝儿 永远如此
Emily. Hey.
艾米莉 嘿
Uh, sorry if I'm interrupting.
抱歉打扰到你们
No, not at all. Dad, this is Emily.
没事的 爸爸 这是艾米莉
We're new friends.
我新认识的朋友
Emily, this is my dad, Arthur.
艾米莉 这是我爸爸 亚瑟
Great to meet you. Same.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Uh, we're still on for dinner tonight?
我们今晚还一起吃晚饭吗
Wouldn't miss it. Excellent.
当然 太好了
Nice meeting you. Nice meeting you.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表