剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
while we're waiting for a new trial.
法官可能会允许你保释外出的
All goes well, we'll have you out in a few hours.
一切顺利的话 几个小时后你就能出来了
But only if you turn yourself in.
但你必须去自首
Voluntarily.
自愿的
If you get caught, all bets are off.
如果你被抓住了 那一切都完了
Okay.
好的
I'll do it.
我会照做的
We just need a couple minutes.
我们需要些时间
You're in good hands, Russell.
你遇到了贵人 罗素
Going somewhere?
要去哪吗
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
After that stunt you pulled at the train station,
在火车站被你们的小把戏甩开之后
I looked into you two and tracked your phones.
我调查了你们俩 追踪了你们的电♥话♥
It's time to go, Russell.
跟我走吧 罗素
Wait, wait.You don't understand.
等等 等等 你不知道
Russell has agreed to turn himself in.
罗素已经同意自首了
Hmm, then it's a good thing I found him before he did.
那幸好我在他自首之前先找到了他
Please don't do this.
请别这样做
Look, if you let Russell turn himself in,
听着 如果你让罗素自首的话
there's a chance he and his daughter could stay together.
他和他的女儿就有机会在一起了
I get it.
我知道
But Child Services will take good care of her.
但是儿童安全保护中心会好好照顾她的
No. They won't.
不 他们不会的
You have no idea what the system can be like.
你根本不知道那种机构是什么样子的
Russell is innocent,and we can prove it.
罗素是无辜的 我们能证明
And you will have your day in court
等我把他带进去收了钱
after I take him in and collect my fee.
你们就可以在法庭上证明那点了
You know, I--
我
I'm no lawyer, but...
我不是律师 但是
It's my understanding that Mr. Hill can
我的理解是 希尔先生应该可以把他女儿
assign temporary guardianship of his daughter
的监护权暂时委托给
to a family member or friend.
家人或者朋友
She's right.
她说得对
We can draw up the petition immediately.
我们可以立即起草请♥愿♥书
That sounds great,
听起来是不错
but I don't have any family or friends that I can trust.
但是我没有可以信得过的家人或者朋友
You can trust me.
你可以把孩子交给我
I helped raise my baby sister.
我妹妹也是我帮忙带大的
I can watch Maya for a couple of hours.
我可以照看玛雅几个小时
Maybe more than a couple of hours
但是现在情况变了
now that the situation's changed.
也许你需要照看的时间要久一点了
Russell,we're gonna go with you.
罗素 我们会跟你一起去的
Okay, we can explainto the judge
我们可以跟法官解释
that you were preparing to surrender.
你已经准备去自首了
And hopefully still negotiate the same terms
希望仍然可以按照我们之前商量的那样 跟法庭达成一致
and get you out on bail.
保你出来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
嗯
He won't be doing it alone.
我们都会帮他的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Both of you.
谢谢你们
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, Daddy's gonna be back before you know it, okay?
爸爸很快就回来了 好吗
I love you so much, all right?
我好爱你啊
My sweet girl.
我的小甜心
Okay.
好
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
There you go, there you go, there you go.
好了 好了 好了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay,
没事的 没事的
it's okay, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
What the hell did I miss?
我这是错过什么了啊
This is Russell's baby, Maya.
这是罗素的孩子 玛雅
We are helping out while the Patel Brothers
帕特尔兄弟帮他出狱之际
work to get him out of jail.
我们帮忙照顾她
Okay, but does anyone here even know
行吧 但是我们几个中有谁
how to take care of a baby?
知道怎么照顾孩子吗
Relax, okay?
放轻松好吗
It's just for a few hours.
只照看几小时而已
I have everything under control...
一切都在我的掌控之
Here you go. What?
给你哄吧 什么
You think just because I'm a woman,
我是女人就该知道
I instinctively know howto make that baby stop crying?
怎么让孩子不哭吗
I'm sorry, you're right, um--
抱歉 你说得对
Oh--oh. Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh! She needs--okay.
哦 她需要 好吧
Uh, she needs her diaper changed.
她需要换尿布了
So let me just, um--
那就让我
Hey, baby. It's okay.
宝宝 没事的
Maybe I do have all the answers.
也许我还真是会照顾呢
Okay, I'll meet-- I'll be right back.
好吧 我 我马上回来
Come on, baby. Come on.
不哭 宝宝 不哭了
Hey, so how'd it go with Corey?
科里那边怎么样了
Uh, actually went great.
挺不错的
Yeah, I think we figured out a way to hack into DARPA.
嗯 我觉得我们有黑进国防高级研究计划局的办法了
I mean, I won't bore you with the detail and stuff, but,
细节还有一些不重要的事情我就不跟你说了 但是
Miles, I think this could work.
迈尔斯 我觉得这次应该可以
You know how many times you've told me that?
你知道你这样跟我说过多少次了吗
A few.
几次吧
What? Doesn't mean I'm wrong.
怎么了 不意味这次也错了
Okay, dude,I get how you're feeling--
好了 兄弟 我明白你的感受
Do you?
是吗
Rakesh, I have given up everything for the God Account.
拉克什 为了上帝账户我放弃了一切
If I had known this wasn't gonna help Ali,
如果我知道这帮不了阿里的话
then I wouldn't have given up Cara
那我就不会放弃卡拉
and we would still be together.
我们现在就会还在一起
So this is about Cara?
所以这一切都是因为卡拉吗
What if I made a mistake?
如果我错了呢
Then you need to tell her that!
那你就告诉她啊
I can't do that.
我做不到
She's with Adam now.
她现在和亚当在一起了
Dude, they've been dating for, like, a couple of weeks.
兄弟 他们才约会多长时间啊
That's nothing.
八字还没一撇呢
Do you still love her?
你还爱她吗
Yes.
当然啊
Then that's all that matters, Miles.
这才是最重要的 迈尔斯
Okay.
好啦
Diaper's on. Maya's good.
尿片换好了 玛雅不哭了
What's going on with you two?
你们两个怎么了
I was just telling Rakesh
我刚才在跟拉克什说
that we have to track this guy down, Emmitt,
我们要查一下这个人埃米特
to prove Russell's innocent.
来证明罗素是无辜的
Oh, yeah.That's right.
嗯 对
Ray just texted me,
雷刚才给我发信息了
and he's visiting colleges with Isaac,
他和艾萨克在一起参观大学
so we have to find someone else to track down a criminal.
所以我们得找别人来追查罪犯了
Who do we know who could do that?
我们还认识谁能做到这事吗
What about a bounty hunter?
赏金猎人怎么样
Thanks for meeting me. Sure.
谢谢你来见我 没事
After turning in Russell and collecting my fee,
把罗素送进去并且拿到我的钱之后
I've earned a drink.
我值得来一杯
And you have until I finish it to tell me what's up.
你得在我喝完之前告诉我怎么了
I need to find a criminal,
我需要找一个罪犯
and I want to hire the best bounty hunter I know.
我想找一个最棒的赏金猎人来办这事儿
Okay. The only one I know.
好 我唯一认识的
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You want meto find this Emmitt.
你想让我找到这个叫埃米特的人
Yeah, Russell told me the whole story in the car.
罗素在车上把发生的一切都告诉我了
Look, I know that we're on opposite sides--
听着 我知道我们是在对立面的
I'm on nobody's side, Miles.
我不站在任何一边 迈尔斯
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表