剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I almost wasn't able to help him.
我差点没有帮上他
Okay, so what, Miles? What?
好吧 那又怎样 迈尔斯
You--you go behind my back,
你 你背着我
you make a decision that you know I would be against,
你做了我一定会反对的决定
a decision that I asked you not to make--
一个我让你不要做的决定
I know, and I'm sorry, okay?
我知道 对不起 好吗
But the God Account sent us Paul's name,
但是上帝账户给了我们保罗这个名字
which means we could fix this.
也就意味着我们可以解决这个问题
You know, for a non-believer,
对于一个没有信仰的人来说
you certainly follow the God Account blindly.
你太一味的盲从上帝账户了
And you know what, Miles? I hope--
迈尔斯 我希望
I hope that you are right, because if you're wrong,
我希望你是对的 因为如果你错了
it is my family that is gonna pay the price.
我的家人要为此付出代价
Let me get this straight. You blew the whistle
让我来捋捋这事 你告发了一桩
on insider trading, and Cara gets the byline?
内♥幕♥交易 用了卡拉的署名
Wow, that's gotta be a first, bro.
这可真是一流啊 兄弟
Not helping, Rakesh. I'm sorry, Miles, it's just
别扯这没用的 拉克什 抱歉 迈尔斯 只是
my girlfriend broke up with me, and I've lost my mojo at work,
我女朋友跟我分手了 我的工作进入了一个瓶颈
and I'm putting my career in jeopardy, and somehow,
我的事业面临着被毁的危险 而不知为何
you still found yourself in a worse position, so...
你仍然认为你的处境比我还糟 所以
thank you for cheering me up.
我谢谢你让我开心了一点
Can we focus?
我们能集中注意力吗
The article has gone viral,
那篇文章已经传开了
the SCC has opened an investigation
安全控制中心已经展开了
into Jonathan Carter,
对乔纳森·卡特的调查
and I still have to figure out how to help Paul.
而我还在挣扎该如何帮助保罗
Right, yeah. You do that, Cara forgives you,
对 好 你就那么做吧 卡拉会原谅你
everything goes back to normal.
一切都会回到正常轨道
So what's the plan? I don't know.
你有什么计划 我不知道
Wait, the God Account just invited me
等一下 上帝账户刚刚邀请我
to join a group called "Storm Chasers."
加入了一个叫做暴风猎人的群聊组
Okay, that is extremely weird,
是吗 这也太奇怪了
but, Miles, this is the God Account's way
但是迈尔斯 这是上帝账户在告诉你
of telling you you can still fix this.
你仍然有办法解决这个问题
Yeah, you're right--I'm gonna talk to Paul about the group.
你说的对 我要告诉保罗这个群聊组的事
In the meantime, can you look into it?
你能同时查一下吗
Yeah, no problem.
好的 没问题
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I waited up for you last night.
昨晚我一直等你到很晚
I wanted to warn you about the article.
我想警告你关于文章的事
Have you seen it? Kind of hard not to.
你看过那篇文章了吗 很难看不到吧
Look, there was nothing I could do to stop it.
我没有任何办法阻止这事发生
I saw Jonathan Carter is under investigation.
我看见乔纳森·卡特在接受调查了
Is everything gonna be alright?
一切都会没事的对吗
I don't see how.
我看不出来怎么能没事
Look, I know you think that I dodged a bullet
我知道你认为我是为了避开风头
by not getting more involved with Jonathan Carter.
所以不去理乔纳森·卡特的事
Maybe I did, but that's a bullet
也许是这么回事 但是我不想
I would've risked taking for my clients and my family.
让我的家人和我的客户冒任何的风险
But now I have no way to fix this.
但是现在我没有办法解决了
Hey.
嘿
Look, we'll figure something out.
我们会想出办法的
Have you talked to my mom about this yet?
你跟我妈妈说这事了吗
No.
没有
I gotta go to the office. I'll talk to her tonight.
我要去办公室了 我今晚和她说
Yeah, okay. Um...
好的
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I really am.
真的
Look, having you here has meant everything
你在这对于苏珊和丽芙
to Susan and Liv.
来讲是极大的安慰
And me too.
还有我
Hey, Ali. Hey, I got your message.
嘿 阿里 嘿 我收到你的消息了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
So I spoke to Dad.
我和爸爸聊过了
Remember when he told us yesterday that Reverend Elias
你还记得他昨天跟我们说 埃里亚斯牧师
had a problem with him personally?
和他有点过节吗
I do.
记得
Well, apparently, he's quite the traditionalist,
很明显他是个很传统的人
so much so that having an outspoken son,
太传统了 所以对于爸爸有个直言不讳的儿子
a gay daughter,
和一个同性恋女儿
a woman he lives with out of wedlock,
和一个女人非婚同居
is grounds for stonewalling any agenda he has.
这足以阻碍他所有的计划
I take it he didn't end up sharing this with you.
我想他没有告诉你这些
No.
没有
Did Arthur say what he's gonna do about Reverend Elias?
亚瑟说了对于埃里亚斯牧师他要怎么做吗
As bishop, he can replace any council member he wants,
作为主教 他可以替换掉任何理事成员
which is exactly what I told him to do,
我也是这么告诉他的
but you know Dad.
但是你了解爸爸
He loves the high road. He wouldn't listen to me.
他喜欢光明正大的处事 他不会听我的
Ali, thank you. Yeah.
阿里 谢谢你 没事
I'm gonna take it from here. What are you gonna do?
现在就交给我吧 你打算怎么做
Remind Arthur Finer that he is the bishop of New York.
提醒亚瑟·芬纳他是纽约的大主教
Miles, I--
迈尔斯 我
I know I am not your favorite person right now,
我知道现在我不讨你喜欢
and when this is all over,
当这一切都结束的时候
I owe you an apology and a long conversation,
我会向你道歉 我还要好好跟你谈谈
but right now, we need to figure out a way to help Paul
但是现在 我们需要一起想个办法
together.
来帮助保罗
The God Account sent me an invitation
上帝账户发给我一个邀请
to join some group about storm chasers,
让我加入一个什么暴风猎人的群聊
and I was wondering if Paul knew what that was about.
我在想保罗会不会知道这个小组是干什么的
Well, he's not here. He's at his office.
他不在 他在办公室呢
Cara, Miles, what's going on?
卡拉 迈尔斯 出什么事了
Look, I need to tell you something about Paul.
我需要告诉你一些关于保罗的事
What?
是什么
You found something out, didn't you?
你发现了一些事 对不对
Yeah, look, things at work
工作上的事
are a lot worse than he was letting on.
比他透露给我们的可麻烦多了
He's been trying to figure out a way to fix it,
他一直在想办法解决
but as a result, he almost got mixed up with this guy
但结果 他跟那个叫乔纳森·卡特的人
named Jonathan Carter.
搅和在了一起
What do you mean "mixed up"?
搅和是什么意思
Paul's known Jonathan
保罗和乔纳森
since they went to business school together.
以前一起读的商学院
Paul said they barely knew each other.
保罗说他们不怎么认识
Is this the same Jonathan Carter?
这是一个乔纳森·卡特吗
Yes, they've been friends for 20 years.
没错 他们已经是20年的朋友了
They go to Lake Ontario every summer on a fishing trip.
他们每个夏天都去安大略湖去钓鱼
Paul and Jonathan are friends.
保罗和乔纳森是朋友
Which means... What?
也就是说 什么
Wait, this article says Jonathan's involved
等一下 文章里说乔纳森卷入了
in insider trading. You think Paul is too?
内♥幕♥交易 你认为保罗也一样
Yeah, and the investigation
是的 对于乔纳森的调查
into Jonathan could lead back to him.
很可能会祸及到他身上
Mrs. Levine? FBI Agent Rogers.
莱文太太 我是联邦调查局的罗杰斯特工
Is your husband home?
你丈夫在家吗
No, sorry He's at work.
不 他在公♥司♥
I'm afraid he isn't.
恐怕他不在公♥司♥吧
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有住所的搜查令
May I?
我可以开始了吗
Start with the cabinets.
从橱柜开始
Look, Mom, it's gonna be okay.
没事的 妈
We just-- we need to find Paul.
我们 我们得找到保罗
It's Paul.
是保罗
He's at his lawyers,
他在律师那
and he wants me to come there right away.
他想让我马上也过去
Okay, you go. I'll stay here.
好的 你去吧 我留下
Liv's gonna be here in a few hours.
丽芙还有几小时就到了
You told me this was gonna be okay--
你说过会没事的
No, it has to be.
必须没事
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表