剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
You wanna help?
你们要帮忙
Make sure he turns himself in
那就确保他来投案
and doesn't try to leave town.
别试图逃跑吧
You think he's gonna run?
你认为他会逃走吗
For his sake, I hope not.
如果为他自己好的话 最好别这样做
Gill, your client skipped bail.
吉尔 你的委托人保释期间出逃
So why don't you make it easy on everyone,
为什么你就不能帮大家一个忙
and tell me where he is?
告诉我他到底在哪呢
I have no idea, Bonnie.
邦妮 我不知道
Fine. Doesn't matter.
行吧 无所谓
I'll find him.
我会抓到他的
Who are you?
你们是谁
Uh, we're friends of Russell's.
我们是罗素的朋友
I wouldn't say anything.
要是我就什么都不说
She's a bail enforcement agent.
她是保释执行代理
Actually, I prefer bounty hunter.
我更愿意被称为赏金猎人
All right.Okay.
好吧
You two don't look like you'd be friends with a criminal.
你们俩看上去可不像是会和罪犯做朋友的人呢
Hey, we just wanna help, okay?
我们只是想帮忙
We think there's more to the story.
我们认为这里面另有内情
He's running from the law.
他不想坐牢所以逃跑了
Seems like the story's pretty clear.
这就是所谓的内情
You don't know that he's running.
你还不能断定他就是逃跑了
His cell is disconnected,
他手♥机♥打不通
and he recently cancelled his credit cards.
最近还取消了信♥用♥卡♥
In my line of work, that means you don't wanna be found.
以我♥干♥这行的经验 这样做的目的就是不想被找到
Luckily, I'm very good at my job.
幸运的是 我可是这行的好手
It's nice meeting you,friends of Russell's.
很高兴认识了你们 罗素的朋友们
Okay, Miles.
迈尔斯
How are we going to find Russell before Bonnie does?
我们怎么才能在邦妮之前找到罗素呢
We don't knowanything about him.
我们对他一无所知
That's not true.
不是这样的
We know his favorite diner.
我们知道他最喜欢去的那家饭店
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好啊宝贝女儿
Dad, hi.What are you doing here?
老爸 嗨 你怎么来了
Well, I had some free time, so I thought I would drop by
我有点空 所以就想过来看看
and have a coffee.
喝杯咖啡
Miles called you, didn't he?
迈尔斯给你打电♥话♥了是不是
He did.
是的
When your mom started losing her hair,
你妈妈开始掉头发的时候
I saw how unsettling it was for her.
我知道她有多不安
So I called Lydia at Harlem Hair and Beauty.
所以我打给了哈林美容美发的莉迪亚
And what did you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
I told her what was going on,
我跟她说了实话
and asked her to pick out a few wigs for you.
然后让她帮我挑几款假发
My treat.
我送给你
Dad, if I wanted to order a wig,
老爸 如果我想买♥♥假发的话
I would've done that myself.
我会自己去的
How could you go behind my backand make that call?
你怎么能不跟我说一声就打这种电♥话♥呢
I was trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
You put on a brave face.
你假装很有信心 很勇敢
But you don't have to go through this alone.
但是你没必要什么事都自己扛着
We can get ahead of this.
我们一定可以战胜病魔的
Just like Mom did.
就像你妈妈当初那样
But I'm not Mom.
但我不是妈妈
And I may not survive this.
我可能撑不过去
Look, I get that you wanna help,
我知道你想帮我
but the last thing I need right now
但我现在最不想考虑的事
is to think about what comes next.
就是接下来会发生什么
I have customers.
我这有客人
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨 打扰了
Hey. You remember us?
你还记得我们吗
We were here this morning. Yeah.
我们今早来这吃东西来着 记得
You didn't lose your wallet again, did you?
你没又把钱包弄丢吧
No.
没有
But it's funny that you should mention that.
但是正好你提到这事了
I was hoping to thank the guy
我想感谢一下那个
who returned it to me, Russell Hill?
帮我捡到钱包的人 是叫罗素·希尔吧
Sure. Nice guy.
对 好人一个
Good temper.
脾气很好
Any idea where he might be?
你知道他在哪吗
Or a way to get in touch with him?
或者怎么联♥系♥上他
Sorry. No.
抱歉 不知道
Our conversations are pretty much limited
我们之间的对话也就仅限于
to the specials of the day and how bad the Knicks are.
今天的特♥价♥餐是什么还有尼克斯队打的有多差之类的
What about where he works?
那你知道他在哪工作吗
Look, it's very important that we speak with him.
听我说 我们有特别重要的事要找他
What's this really about? Is Russell okay?
到底怎么回事 罗素出什么事了吗
No.
是的
He was supposed to appear in court today,
他今天本来应该出庭的
but he didn't.
但是他没有
And if we don't find him,
如果我们不能找到他
he's gonna go to jail for a long time.
他就会坐很长时间的牢了
Oh, my God. What?
天哪 怎么了
I bought him a train ticket this morning.
我今早刚帮他买♥♥了一张火车票
You don't understand.
你没明白
He told me that his bank
他跟我说银行意外的
froze his credit card by accident.
冻结了他的信♥用♥卡♥
So he gave me cash to buy the ticket online.
所以他让我帮他在网上买♥♥票 然后给了我现金
I had no idea.
我都不知道他出事了
Where's he going?
他去哪了
Um, Buffalo.
布法罗
Empire Service Line, inside of Atlantic Yards.
帝国线 大西洋广场里面
Yeah, that's only a few blocks away.
离这只有几个街区
You better hurry. Leaves in 20 minutes.
你最好快点 20分钟后就开车了
Hey, thank you.
谢谢
Bonnie was right. Russell's on the run.
邦妮说对了 罗素是要逃走
Yeah, but it doesn't make any sense.
但这说不通啊
I mean, he's already guaranteed no more than three years.
已经保证他坐牢不会超过3年了
Why would he risk it for 15?
他为什么要冒被判15年的险呢
I don't know.
不知道啊
But his train leaves in, like, five minutes,
但是车5分钟后就开了
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
Any sign of him?
看见他了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Hey.Cara, look.
嘿 卡拉 看
Russell was wearing that same jacket this morning.
罗素今天早上穿着一件一样的夹克
Russell Hill?
罗素·希尔
Wait, you're the guy from the restaurant.
你是餐厅那个人
Yeah. You have a baby?
嗯 你有孩子了啊
Yeah, she's my daughter.
是的 这是我的女儿
Look, Russell, we know that you're running.
听着 罗素 我们知道你要逃跑
That you skipped court.
你今天没出庭
Whathow do you know that? It doesn't matter.
你们怎么知道的 这无关紧要
We're here to convince you not to get on that train.
我们是来说服你不要上车的
Look, Russell, just follow us, and we'll explain everything.
听着 罗素 跟我们走 路上会给你解释的
No.
不要
No, I'm getting on that train, okay?
不 我要上火车了 明白吗
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Do you see that lady down there?
你看到后面那位女士了吗
She's a bounty hunter. She's here for you.
她是赏金猎人 她是来抓你的
Now you can either go to jail or you can come with us.
你要不回去坐牢 要不就跟我们走
Your choice.
你自己选
Empire Line to Buffalo
帝国线到布法罗的列车
arriving in three minutes.
三分钟后到站
Miles.
迈尔斯
Okay, yeah. Let's go.
好吧 我跟你们走
Miles, we can't out run her.
迈尔斯 我们甩不掉她
Hey, I have an idea. Come on.
嘿 我有个主意 过来
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表