剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
So it sent us these locations five years ago?
所以这三个地点在五年前就发出来了吗
No. It pinged them yesterday.
不是 是昨天刚发出来
What do you think it is?
你感觉怎么样
Could be a map. Or a path.
有可能是个地图 或者是个路
"Follow the Lady. Find your Path."
跟随这位女士 找到你的路
I'm sorry, are you speaking code?
不好意思 你是在说什么暗语吗
Sorry, um,
抱歉
the God Account, it sent this message to Miles yesterday
是上帝账户 他昨天给迈尔斯发了这条信息
right before we got these locations.
就在我们得到这三个地点之前
I mean, the timing can't be a coincidence.
这个时间不可能是个巧合
So you think this is about Miles?
所以你觉得这件事事跟迈尔斯有关
Yeah.
是的
Look, I'm gonna need your help, Annie.
安妮 我需要你的帮忙
You're the best
你是我认识的
investigative journalist that I know.
最棒的调查记者
Come on, we've never worked a story together.
来吧 我们还没有在一起合作过
Please?
求你了
Where's the first location?
第一个地点在哪里
Let me get this straight. You think I might be the Lady?
我说清楚点 你们觉得我就是这位女士吗
I don't know. It's possible.
我不知道 但是有可能
That's what we're gonna find out.
这也是我们要去查的
I mean, it makes sense.
我的意思是这完全说得通
Like, the God Account waited until you two were together
想想看 上帝账户等你们俩在一块的时候
before sending Joy her first Friend Suggestion, right?
给乔伊发送了一个好友推荐 对不对
And once you set aside
当你们学会合作
your differences and learned how to work together,
没有分歧之后
Miles got a new message.
迈尔斯收到了新的消息
So, what, am I just supposed to let Miles
所以 迈尔斯就应该像个走丢的小狗
follow me around like a lost puppy or something?
在我身边跑来跑去吗
I'm guessing we'll get another clue
我想我们会在帮完下一个好友推荐
once we help our next Friend Suggestion.
之后得到下一个线索
Which would be now.
就是现在了
Teddy Preston.
泰迪·普雷斯顿
He's some sort of self-help guy.
看上去是个可以自力更生的人
You know, it's sad that people
大家都相信可以自力更生
actually buy into this stuff.
其实还蛮可悲的
Desperate. Says two people
绝望 两个人
taking orders from an Internet deity.
从同一个网络神灵接受任务
So how are we gonna talk to him?
所以我们怎么跟他谈
Looks like we're in luck. Teddy's giving a seminar today.
我们今天看上去很幸运 泰迪今天有个研讨会
"Hack Your Life: Reprogramming Who You Are
入侵你的生活 重新编程你是谁
To Get What You Want."
得到你想要的
That's kind of cool.
有点酷哦
Shall we?
那走吧
* You ready? *
准备好了吗
* I said you ready? *
我问你准备好了没
Hey, do you really think helping this guy
你真的觉得帮了这个人会
is going to lead us to finding out my path?
指引我们找到我的路吗
I don't know, but helping a selfhelp guy,
不知道 但帮了一个白手起家的男人
that's...
那也太
How can you not appreciate the irony, right?
你怎么不接我说的反语呢
Okay, registration packet, life check questionnaire,
给你们 注册表 生活调查问卷
seminar badges. All right.
研讨会徽章 好了
And I enrolled us in their e-raffle.
我还给咱们报名了电子抽奖活动
Ooh. So fingers crossed.
哇哦 现在祈祷吧
Oh, and you each owe me 75 bucks.
还有 你们每人欠我75美元
Who?
谁
Please welcome to the stage Teddy Preston.
欢迎泰迪·普雷斯顿
Yeah! Whoo!
哇哦
Yes! I can feel the energy.
太棒了 我已经感受到你们的热情了
Thank you guys for coming. Thank you.
谢谢你们的到来 谢谢你们
Thank you so much. You can have a seat.
感谢大家的支持 请坐吧
Thank you. I like that energy.
谢谢 我喜欢你们这股热情
Now, 15 years ago, I had nothing.
15年前我一无所有
I knew what I wanted out of life,
我迫切地想知道我渴望得到什么
but like so many people, I let fear and insecurity control me.
但就像大多数人那样 我被恐惧和不安攫住心神
Our brains, they're just like any other hard drive.
我们的大脑 和硬盘一样
But instead of wires, we have neural pathways.
但我们没有电线 只有神经
I needed to reprogram my pathways.
我需要重新规划我的线路
I needed to hack my life.
我需要改变我的生活
That's why you're here today.
这也是你们今天出现在这里的原因
You're ready to break through.
你已经准备好寻求突破
We're gonna have a great day today.
今天我们会享受到极致的体验
I promise you, if you follow me,
我向你们保证 只要跟随我
at the end of the day,
等到今天结束时
you will find your path!
你们就会找到属于自己的那条路的
This includes the morning session.
这还包括上午的会议
Ted will return after lunch.
泰迪午饭后就回来
Dude, did you hear what he just said?
老兄 你听到他刚才说什么了吧
We're gonna figure out your message.
我们会弄清那条信息的
Yeah. Yeah, man. I think you're right.
嗯 伙计 我觉得你说得对
Excuse me, we're here to help Teddy Preston, remember?
打扰一下 记得吗 我们是来帮泰迪·普雷斯顿的
Yes. Yeah, yeah.
对 记得记得
I mean, after. After we help Teddy,
我是说帮完呢 我们帮完他之后
we can look into the message.
我们就能查信息了
So how do we talk to him?
那我们要怎么跟他搭话
I don't know. Wait here.
不晓得 等着
She's gonna steal the VIP badges, isn't she?
她要去偷贵宾通行证 对吧
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
Really? What?
来真的吗 什么
The seminar doesn't start until after lunch.
研讨会要在午饭后才开始
We'll talk to Teddy, find out what his problem is,
我们去跟泰迪谈谈 找出他的问题
and then return the badges before they're missed.
然后在他们发现徽章丢失之前把这些还了
That's not the point, okay?
这不是重点好吧
I think we should look into Teddy,
我觉得在冲到后台跟他搭话之前
figure out what his problem might be
咱们应该调查一下泰迪
before we go charging backstage to talk to him.
看看他的问题可能是什么
Why look into Teddy when we can just
我们能和泰迪面对面交流
find him and talk to him?
为什么要偷摸调查他
Okay, I have been doing this for a very long time--
我已经从事这一行很长时间了
Yes, and now it's my turn.
是啊 但现在换我来吧
Look, I don't mind your help, Miles.
我不介意你来帮忙 迈尔斯
But if I'm gonna do this, I need to do it my way.
但如果要我继续 我得按自己的方法来
Okay?
行吗
Okay. Good.
好吧 那就好
Thanks for meeting with me.
谢谢你愿意见我
I wanted to talk with you to make sure
我想和你谈谈
that I'm the right person to address your parishioners.
想确认一下我是给你教区居民宣讲的最合适人选吧
You mind if I ask where this hesitation's coming from?
介意我问问你的犹豫从何而来吗
Well, from a conversation
其实是因为
with my daughter, Ali, actually.
和我女儿阿里的一次谈话
That surprises me. I'm sorry?
我有些惊讶 抱歉 为什么啊
I don't know Ali all that well,
我不太了解阿里
but she seems like an amazing young woman.
但她看起来像是挺了不起的小姑娘
Uh, I'm confused. How do you know my daughter?
我有点迷糊 你怎么认识我女儿的
She's been taking our new membership classes
过去几周以来
for the last few weeks.
她一直在上我们的新会员课
I thought you knew.
我还以为你知道呢
So, uh, how are we supposed to find Teddy?
所以 呃 我们要怎么找到泰迪
Well, there's got to be a greenroom
附近应该有个休息室
or a VIP area around here.
或贵宾区
Welcome, VIPs. I'll just ask someone.
欢迎贵宾 我去找个人问问
Kathy McDonald. Are you here
凯西·麦当娜 你是来找泰迪
for your five-minute coaching session with Teddy?
上五分钟训练课程吗
Absolutely.
是的
Sorry if things seem a little bit chaotic in here.
抱歉 这里有点乱糟糟的
Today's seminar is being filmed.
今天研讨会在录像呢
What's the special occasion?
今天是什么特殊的日子吗
Some of the biggest names in media and publishing
媒体和出版界的巨头
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表