剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Uh, as a matter of fact,
事实上呢
I often find that stepping away from a problem
我常常觉得退一步来看一个问题
is the best way to solve it.
就是解决问题的最好方法了
So, uh, why don't you join Annie and I for some lunch?
那你们和我还有安妮一起吃午饭吧
Wait, you and Annie are having lunch together?
等一下 你和安妮要一起吃午饭吗
Well, I assume Cara told you
我猜卡拉告诉你了吧
about her friend whose life I destroyed.
我毁了她朋友的生活
She may have mentioned it.
她好像是提过
Anyway, I managed to convince her
总之呢 我终于劝服了她 告诉她
that breaking bread, in a way, implies forgiveness.
从某种程度上来说 一起吃饭的话就是原谅对方了
And, you know, everyone's gotta eat.
民以食为天嘛
So what do you say, you wanna join us?
那你们要和我们一起吃午饭吗
Sounds good.
可以啊
She's looking into the Grenelles.
她在调查格雷内尔
Maybe she's found something.
也许她有什么新发现了呢
All right.
走吧
The vendor says I can't return the game,
商家说游戏机不能退货
they have an as-is policy.
店里有不可退换的规定
You're a lawyer, maybe you can help me fight this?
作为一名律师 你能不能帮帮忙
You know, threaten a lawsuit or something.
比如说威胁要提起诉讼什么的
You want to take legal action over a broken video game?
就因为一台破游戏机你就要采取法律手段了
Yeah, I do!
对啊
I thought you were a tech genius.
你不是技术天才吗
Just fix the thing.
修一下不就行了
Ugh, okay. Sound legal advice.
好吧 这条法律意见倒不错
Can I ask you something?
我可以问你一件事儿吗
What happened to your career
你在芝加哥做公诉辩护律师时
as a public defender in Chicago?
到底出了什么事
You saw the text, didn't you?
你看见我的短♥信♥了是吧
Yeah, I'm sorry.
嗯 抱歉
It popped up before I could look away.
我还没来得及回避 短♥信♥就弹出来了
What's the hearing about?
这个听证会是干嘛的
It's nothing. Come on.
没什么 说来听听嘛
Hearings aren't usually about nothing, right?
听证会也不都是坏事儿 对吧
Anything I can do to help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Thanks, but that part of my life is in the past.
多谢 这些都是过去的事了
We're here. This is Sarah's house.
到了 这就是萨拉家了
What's the game plan?
我们的计划是什么
Simple.
很简单
Knock first, figure it out second.
先敲门 然后再调查情况
Zeke!
齐克
I'm in.
好计划
Zeke, Zeke?
齐克 齐克
Please tell me you did not track me down to my house
你千辛万苦找到我家
to talk about that ticket.
不是为了谈那张罚单的事吧
Wait!
等一下
She's trying to apologize for yesterday.
她是想为昨天的事儿道歉
Yes, but I can see now is not a good time.
嗯 但是我看现在的时机不太妥当
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
No, my brother Zeke wandered out of the house again.
不好 我弟弟齐克又跑出去了
He has early onset dementia.
他有早发性失智症
I called some of the neighbors.
我已经给几个邻居都打过电♥话♥了
No one's seen him.
没人看到过他
You were supposed to keep an eye on him, Dan!
丹 你本应该看好他的
I can't keep my eye on him every second of the day.
我总不能时时刻刻都看着他吧
He's getting worse, Sarah.
他的病越来越重了 萨拉
Uh, it looks like
看起来
you guys need a little help looking for Zeke.
你们需要有人帮忙找齐克
And it just so happens that my friend Joy and I,
碰巧呢 我和我朋友乔伊
we are in the helping people business, right?
我们的工作就是助人为乐 是吧
That's us. We're here to help.
是的 我们可以帮忙
Who are they?
这是什么人
She's trying to get out of a ticket.
她就是想让我免开一张罚单
No, I'm not, I promise.
不 不是这样的 我保证
We really do want to help,
我们真的是想帮忙的
and each minute we spend here
我们这会儿浪费多少时间
is another minute that Zeke is out there, lost.
就意味着齐克还要在外面游荡多少时间
Okay.
好吧
Great!
太好了
Let's go find your brother.
我们去找你弟弟吧
I can't believe you were able
我真不敢相信
to convince Annie to go to lunch with you.
你竟然说服了安妮来和你共进午餐
That's a nice gesture.
你做得不错嘛
Well, I'm trying to go beyond just a gesture, actually.
其实我做的还远不止这些
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I reached out to an old friend of mine
我联♥系♥了一位老朋友
who publishes "Le Frairie" here in Paris,
他是巴黎杂♥志♥《宴会》的出版商
and I got her an interview.
我拜托他接受安妮的采访
Wow, Simon, "Le Frairie"? Um, what is that?
哇 西蒙 你是说《宴会》吗 那是什么
It's like the "Vanity Fair" of France, it's world-renowned.
有点像是法国的《名利场》 举世闻名的
Oh, that's awesome.
太棒了
Yeah, maybe it'll get her writing again, you know?
也许通过这次采访她又会重新开始写作了
Oh, it's Annie.
安妮来短♥信♥了
Change of plans, she wants us to meet her
计划有变 她让咱们去
at the University of Paris.
巴黎大学找她
She knows a professor there
她认识那里的一个教授
that might have a lead on the Grenelles
他可能有格雷内尔的线索
and why the God Account might be leading us to them.
他可能知道为什么上帝账户要我们去找他们
I've called all the places
我联♥系♥了
Zeke and wandered off to in the past.
之前齐克离家后去的地方
They're going to call me if he shows up.
他们说如果看到齐克的话会通知我的
He's wandered off before?
他以前也离家出走过吗
Yeah, it's been happening more often lately.
是啊 最近越来越频繁了
He had his good days and his bad.
他的病情时好时坏
How long has he been living with you?
他和你们住在一起有多久了
About a year.
大概一年了
The first six months were manageable,
前半年还好
but then I had to start working from home to take care of him.
后来我就得在家里办公 这样才能照顾他
Hasn't been easy.
很不容易呢
Have you thought about getting help,
你有没有考虑过请一位护工
or putting him in assisted living?
或者送他去疗养院呢
You mean send him away?
你是说要我把他送走吗
He's my brother, I won't do that.
他是我弟弟 我绝不会这么做
The truth is,
其实呢
the kind of places that could really help Zeke,
我们支付不起送齐克去疗养院的费用
we can't afford-- they're just too expensive.
我们付不起 他们价格太高了
We can make it work, Sarah, somehow.
我们会有办法的 萨拉 总有办法
We already tried everything!
我们所有办法都试过了
My parents are gone--Zeke's the only family I have left.
我父母都去世了 齐克是我唯一的家人
So I owe it to him now to take care of him,
所以现在得照顾好他
and that's what I'm gonna do.
而且我也将会照顾好他
Hello?
喂
Yeah, hi Bruno.
嗨 布鲁诺
Okay. We'll be right there.
好的 我们马上就到
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Zeke!
齐克
Oh, there you are!
你在这啊
Hey, buddy.
嗨 朋友
You okay, hon?
你还好吧 亲爱的
Uh, I'm waiting for Mom to come and pick me up.
我在等妈妈来接我
Oh, um, Mom asked me to come instead.
妈妈让我替她来接你
Bruno, thanks for calling. You got it.
布鲁诺 谢谢你打电♥话♥告诉我们 不客气
Come on. Come on, Zeke, let's go.
来吧 来吧 齐克 我们回家
Thanks for your help.
感谢你们的帮助
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
What do we do now? Her brother has dementia.
我们现在怎么办 她哥哥有痴呆
How are we supposed to help with something like that?
我们怎么可能在这种事情上帮得了忙
And don't say, "Call Miles."
别跟我说 给迈尔斯打电♥话♥
Look, just 'cause the God Account
听着 虽然上帝账户没有直接
has never reached out to me, you know, personally,
没找过我 但是
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表