剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
It's just the job.It's not personal.
只是工作而已 不针对任何人
You know, you say that,
你虽然这么说
but there was a moment back at the law office
但是在律师事务所时有那么一刻
where you seemed to care more than you were letting on.
你看上去要比你表现出来的样子更在意
You told Russell he could assign
你告诉罗素说他可以把玛雅监护权暂时
temporary guardianship of Maya.
交给别人
You wanted to keep her out of the system.
你不想让她被
The system isn't as bad as Russell makes it out to be.
那种机构没有像罗素说得那么糟
Come on. You don't know that.
算了吧 你不可能知道的
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
I was raised in it.
我就在那种机构下成长的
I had an incredible foster parent.
我有个非常棒的养母
And if things don't work outfor Russell,
如果罗素的事情没有顺利解决的话
there are plenty of loving families
会有很多友爱的家庭
who are willing to open their homes to his daughter.
乐意向他的女儿伸开双臂去收养
I don't doubt that.
这一点我不怀疑
But Russell wasn't as lucky as you.
但是罗素不如你幸运
And he doesn't wanna take that chance with Maya.
而且他不能让玛雅冒这个险
If we can prove his innocence,
如果我们能证明他是清白的
he won't have to.
他就不用冒这个险了
Order me another one
我打几个电♥话♥
while I make a few calls.
帮我再要一杯
Oh, my God.
天哪
Why won't she stop fussing? I don't know.
为什么她一直闹个不停 我不知道
Okay, we've tried everything.
我们什么都试过了
Changed her. Fed her.
换过尿片了 也喂过吃的了
I sang to you.
我唱歌♥给你听吧
Yeah, oh, I can't imagine why
好吧 我不明白
your rendition of "Old Town Road"
为什么你唱老城路
didn't do the trick.
都不起作用
What was wrong with it? Was it off-key?
怎么了 跑调了吗
No, she's just tired, okay?She needs to go to sleep.
不是 她就是累了 她得睡觉了
Uh...bedtime stories?
睡前故事怎么样
Yeahyeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah?
好好 好吗
Yeah, okay.Oh, it's okay.
好的 可以
How about "A Godless World"?
讲无神的世界怎么样
Okay.All right.
好的 行
We're just gonna do some old-fashioned
我们就试试一些很古老的
cuddling and swaying.
摇摇入睡的办法
That's right.It's okay, Maya.
好的 好啦好啦 玛雅
Oh, that might be Miles.Will you check that?
有可能是迈尔斯 你能看看吗
Hey.I know.
嗨 好了
I know.
好了
Uh, unless Miles is using Adam's phone
除非迈尔斯是在用亚当的电♥话♥
to ask about dinner plans, I don't think it's from him.
来问你晚饭有没有安排 否则就不是迈尔斯
Miles said you told him about Adam.
迈尔斯说你把亚当的事跟他说了
Yeah.
嗯
It was hard, but I'm so glad I was honest with him.
太难开口了 但是能对他诚实相待我还挺高兴的
So things are going well?
你和亚当还好吗
Actually, yeah.
还不错
I didn't think that I would be able
我以前觉得让我离开迈尔斯
to move on from Miles.
我做不到
But for the first time,
但这是第一次
I can actually see myself with someone else.
我真的可以跟别人在一起了
And I'm happy.
我也挺开心的
Oh, my gosh.
上帝啊
Look.She stopped.
看 她不哭了
Hey.You got a minute?
嗨 有空吗
Yeah, yeah. Look.
嗯 你说 听着
I appreciate you looking out for me.
我很感谢你的照顾
But do you have to tell Dad
但是你非得把每件小事
every little thingthat happens?
都告诉爸爸吗
Right, I'm-- I'm sorry, okay?
好吧 我 抱歉
I just figured because he's been through this before,
我是想 因为他以前经历过这些
he would know how to help.
他应该知道要怎么帮忙
If I wanted his help, Miles,
迈尔斯 如果我想要他的帮助的话
I would have asked.
我会自己说的
You need to let me handle this my way, okay?
我有自己解决问题的办法 好吗
Yeah.
好
It is hard enough dealing with all of this.
面对生病这件事
Being sick.
已经很难了
But the last thing I wanna feel
但是我最不想的是 每个人
is like everyone is looking at me
都觉得
like I need help.
我需要帮助
Hey, Ali.
阿里
Ali, look. I get it.
阿里 我明白
You are the strongest person I know.
你是我认识的人里最坚强的
And no matter what you do,
不管你做什么
no one is ever gonna look at you like you need help.
没有人会用怜悯的眼光看着你的
Thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
Hey, Miles?
迈尔斯
Hey, excuse me.
嗨 抱歉
It's your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
I found Emmitt.
我找到埃米特了
Finally some good news.Okay, where is he?
终于有好消息了 他在哪儿呢
In lockup.
被抓了
He just got picked up two days ago
他两天前因为另外一起犯罪
for a different crime, which means...
被抓起来了 也就是说
He isn't going anywhere.
他哪儿也跑不了
All right, so if wecan get him to talk,
好吧 如果我们能让他开口
then Russell may walk free.
就可能还罗素清白
I can't believe you found Emmitt.
真不敢相信你找到了埃米特
Even better.
还有更好的消息呢
He's gonna back your story.
他会为你作证
Now Jai and Sameer are talking to the DA right now,
现在贾伊和萨米尔正在和检察官谈话
and if all goes well,
如果一切顺利的话
you will be out of here in no time.
你很快就能出去了
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
Man, I wish I could take the credit,
我倒希望这是我的功劳
but it was all her.
但其实都多亏了她
I was just killing time between drinks.
我只是喝酒的间歇消磨一下时间
It was nothing.
没什么大不了的
No. It was everything.
不 这很重要
Because of you, I--
因为你 我
I won't lose my daughter.
我不会失去我女儿了
Hey. So?
嘿 怎么样
We presented the DAwith Emmitt's deposition.
我们给检察官看了埃米特的证词
They're gonna dropthe grand larceny charge.
他们准备放弃对盗窃罪的指控了
That's incredible. I can't believe it's over.
太不可思议了 真不敢相信这就没事了
Actually, it's not.
事实上 事情还没完
The judge refused to dismiss your failure to appear.
法官要追究你不出庭的责任
He's sentencing you to six months.
他给你判了六个月监禁
What?
什么
I'm sorry, Russell.
对不起 罗素
There's nothing else we can do.
这件事上我们无能为力了
Okay, here we go.
好了 走吧
Please take good care of her.
拜托你了 照顾好她
Guys, this doesn't feel like a win.
没觉得这是赢了案子呢
I mean, an innocent man is in jail.
无辜的人还是进了监狱
And his daughter's on her way to foster care.
他的女儿也要进收养系统了
Look, maybe this was best case scenario.
也许这已经是最好的结果了
Right?
对吗
Russell will be outin six months.
拉塞尔六个月就能出来了
And if you hadn't gotten involved,
如果你没有插手
that could've been 15 years.
他可能会被关15年
Look, we can make surethat she's well taken care of.
我们可以确保她被照顾的很好
Okay, we'll gether foster home info
好吧 咱们从儿童保护中心那里
from Child Protective Services,
找到寄养她的家庭信息
and we'll update Russellon how she's doing.
然后随时跟罗素沟通她的情况
Wait, the God Account just liked a house for sale.
等下 上帝账户刚刚给一个在售的房♥子点赞
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表