剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Wait, are you telling us that Alphonse used to be a spy?
你是在说 阿方斯以前是个间谍吗
I'm saying that Alphonse has friends in very high places,
我是说阿方斯应该有很多高层的朋友
so you tell him his son needs him
所以你打算告诉他 他儿子需要他
and he needs to fix this, whatever it takes.
无论如何 他都应该出面解决是吗
When you spoke with Alphonse,
你跟阿方斯谈的时候
did he say who he was gonna call to try to help Corey?
他提到要去找谁来帮科里了吗
No, and I didn't ask. He just said meet him here.
没说 我也没问 他在说在这和他碰面
I can't believe he used to work for the CIA.
真不敢相信他居然为中情局工作过
Clearly, there's a lot about Alphonse that we don't know.
很明显 我们对阿方斯太不了解了
Arthur. Miles.
亚瑟 迈尔斯
I've spoken to some friends in the DOD.
我跟国防部的人聊过了
They're trying to ascertain just how serious this is.
他们只是想查明这件事到底有多严重
I think this is pretty serious.
我觉得挺严重的
I should hear something shortly.
我应该很快就能得到回信
I assume you have a few questions for me.
我想你应该有问题要问我吧
I'm not sure how many I can answer, but I can try.
我不知道能回答多少 但是我可以试试
Come on.
来吧
We confiscated your computer.
我们没收了你的电脑
We know you were connected to the building's Wi-Fi
发现就在计算机被黑的时候
at the time of the breach.
你曾连过楼里的无线网络
Which doesn't prove anything.
这也说明不了什么吧
It's only a matter of time before we can.
只是时间问题
You need to talk to me.
你得主动交代
If it's all the same to you,
如果对你来说没所谓的话
I really prefer to wait for my lawyer.
我要等律师来了再说
So how long were you with the agency?
你为中情局工作多少年了
20 years. 20 years.
20年了 20年
And I never knew you had this whole other life.
而我却一直不知道你还有两面生活
I wouldn't have been very good at my job if you did.
如果你发现了 那只能说明我不太称职
The kind of work I did,
我做的工作
the security clearance I needed to maintain,
我需要维持的安全调查
it didn't allow me to be honest with the people in my life.
这所有的一切都不允许我向任何人透露
And that's why you left Marsha and Corey.
这就是你离开玛莎和科里的原因吗
You had to choose between service and family.
你不得不在国家和家庭中做出选择
I worked in counterintelligence.
我是从事反间谍活动的
I couldn't just walk away
我不能就一走了之
and put others at significant risk.
任由其他人陷入巨大危险
So why didn't Marsha ever tell Corey the truth
那为什么玛莎从来没跟科里说过
about why you left?
你离开的真正原因呢
The only truth that mattered was that I left.
重要的是我离开了他们
And it was safer for everyone
而且如果他不知道我到底是谁
if he was insulated from what I did and who I was.
和我的工作性质 对他来说才是最安全的
And that's why you never reached out
这也是为什么科里从小到大
to Corey growing up.
你都没有尽过做父亲的责任
Yes, and by the time I left the agency,
是的 等到我离开了中情局
he was already grown.
他已经长大成人了
I'd missed it all.
我错过了他的一切
Hopefully...
只希望
the life I chose...
我选择的人生
the life I gave him up for
我为之付出一切的人生
might at least be able to help him now.
现在至少能帮到他
This is the call I've been waiting for.
我等的人打过来了
If you'll excuse me.
失陪一下
Once we open an official investigation,
一旦我们开始了正式调查
your career will be tarnished.
你的事业就会受到影响
So let me ask you again-- what do you know
所以我再问你一次 对于
about the unauthorized use of the DARPA mainframe?
越权使用国防高级研究计划局主机的事你到底知道什么
Your lawyer can't help you, Corey.
你的律师帮不了你科里
Special Agent Cutler. Yes, sir, we do.
卡特勒探员 是的长官
I'm sorry? No, but we do have--
什么 不 但是我们的确掌握
I understand. Thank you, sir.
我知道了 谢谢长官
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What? On whose authority?
什么 谁授权的
Office of the Inspector General.
监察长办公室
I'm sorry. What's going on here?
不好意思 这是怎么回事
What's going on is
怎么回事
you clearly have friends in some very high places.
很明显你在高层有些朋友
Corey's been released. .
科里被释放了
It was all circumstantial,
情况很清楚了
and there should be no further investigation.
不会再有任何进一步的调查
Thank you for calling me.
谢谢你打给我
It was good seeing you, Arthur, Miles.
很高兴见到你们亚瑟 迈尔斯
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等 等等 你要去哪
You need to tell Corey what you did.
你得告诉科里你做过什么
You need to tell him everything.
你必须全部告诉他
Wait, don't--don't you want to get to know your son?
你 你难道就不想了解一下自己的儿子吗
More than anything,
当然想
but there's some mistakes that can't be fixed.
但是有些错是没有办法补救的
This one can.
这个可以补救
Your grandson, C.J., is my Friend Suggestion,
你的孙子 C.J. 是我的好友推荐
and he wants the two of you to be reconciled.
他希望你们两个能重归于好
Alphonse, you know how this works.
阿方斯 你知道该怎么做
You know it's possible.
你知道这是有可能的
Miles, I
迈尔斯 我
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么在这
He's the reason why you're out.
是他救你出来的
You need to listen to what your father has to say.
你得听听你父亲要说的话
I told you I didn't want to see him,
我跟你说过我不想见到他
and you decide to ambush me?
结果你就给我来突袭这一套
Just because my son is one of your Friend Suggestions
我儿子是你的好友推荐
doesn't give you the right to interfere in my life.
不等于你可以干涉我的生活
And you...
还有你
You have no right.
你没有权利这么做
Whatever you did, it's too little, too late.
不管你做了什么 都不值得一提 也都太晚了
I know.
我知道
And I'm so sorry.
对于这一切我觉得很抱歉
Hey, sweetie. I was just about to call you.
亲爱的 我正要打给你呢
Everything's okay now, so I--
没事了 所以我
What?
什么
No. No, I have no idea.
不不 我不知道
No, it's okay.
不 没事的
It's okay. I'll call you back.
没事的 我一会打给你
That was Megan.
是梅根
She went to check on C.J., and he took off again.
她去看C.J.结果发现他又跑了
Don't worry. We'll find him. And tell him what?
别担心 我们会找到他的 然后怎么跟他说呢
I can't do what the angel said it needs me to do.
我做不到天使告诉他的事
Yes, you can. I know you can.
你当然可以 你知道的
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
C.J. was in a coma, and when he came out,
C.J.之前昏迷 醒来之后说
he claims he was visited by an angel who told him stories
有个天使来找他 给他讲了一个故事
about the night of Corey's last football game.
有关科里最后参加的一场橄榄球赛的那晚
We found him at my high school earlier today
今天早些时候 我们在我的高中找到了他
hoping it would...
他希望天使能
talk to him again.
再和他谈谈
He believes this angel told him what he needed to do.
他觉得天使会告诉他需要做什么的
I think I might know where he is.
我想我应该知道他在哪
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I visited C.J. one night when he was in his coma.
因为有天晚上我去看了C.J. 在他还昏迷的时候
You did what?
你做了什么
I went after hours so I wouldn't disturb you.
我下班后去的 这样就不会打扰到你了
I told him things that I wanted him to know,
我和他说了些我想让他知道的事
things I needed to say.
我必须得说的事
It was my voice he heard.
他听到的是我的声音
I'm C.J.'s angel.
我就是C.J.说的那个天使
Haven't been here in a while.
好久没来这儿了
Came here the night of my last game.
上次来这儿还是我最后一场比赛那晚
But you know that already. Yeah, I do.
但你已经知道了 是的
And I know how I know, even if you don't believe me.
我知道我是怎么知道的 不管你信不信
I believe someone came to visit you during your coma
我觉得是在你昏迷的那段时间里有人来看过你
and told you those stories about me.
然后和你讲了我的故事
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表