剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
for all the items they sell. Funny you should ask.
办理寄售保险 真奇怪你为啥问
The reason I stepped out was an out-of-town client
我刚刚离开的原因是一个外地客户
who just flew in to pick up
他刚刚飞过来
a high-end antique from Berkley's.
从伯克利买♥♥了一件高档古董
That item wouldn't happen
那样东西不会
to be an 1885 Pierre Reno pocket watch, would it?
碰巧是一块1885年产的皮埃尔·里诺怀表吧
How'd you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Any chance we could speak to that client?
我们能和那位客户谈谈吗
Oh, excuse me, Miss? Yeah?
不好意思 小姐 怎么了
Uh, you were just picking up a watch?
你是来拿一块怀表的吗
That's right.
没错
Our friend was trying
我们的朋友
to buy the watch
想要买♥♥下那块
that you won at auction yesterday.
你在昨天的拍卖♥♥上拍到的表
We were wondering if you might
我们想请问你
consider dropping your bid
是否愿意撤销竞价
so we could buy the watch instead?
让我们买♥♥下这块表
I'm sorry but I can't do that.
非常抱歉 我做不到
Please, it's incredibly important.
求你了 这非常重要
That watch was a family heirloom,
那块表是传家宝
and he's been searching for it for 75 years.
他已经找它找了75年了
It belonged to his father.
那块表属于他的父亲
That's impossible.
这不可能
The--the watch belonged to my grandmother's father.
那块表是我祖母的父亲的
All right, you said you would tell me what's so important
行了 你说等我们到了就会告诉我
when we got here. All right, so we're here.
是怎么一回事的 现在我们到了
Now what?
现在怎么
Abe.
安倍
I want you to meet Shayna.
我想让你见见莎娜
Hello. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Shayna is in town from Florida to pick up the watch
莎娜是从佛罗里达来到这里
that she won at auction--
取她拍下的那块表的
the 1885 Pierre Reno pocket watch
那块属于她曾祖父的
that belonged to her great-grandfather.
1885年产的皮埃尔·里诺怀表
But that's impossible.
但是这不可能
Th--that would mean that you--
这就是说 你
She's Rose's granddaughter.
她是萝丝的孙女
She lived?
她活下来了吗
Yes.
是的
How?
怎么做到的
I thought maybe you could ask her.
不如你自己问她吧
Rose?
萝丝
Abraham?
安倍拉罕
Rose! Oh!
萝丝
Rose! Oh, my brother!
萝丝 哥哥
She was alive.
她还活着
You survived.
你活下来了
It's you! Yes, yes!
是你 是我
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I should have held on tighter.
我应该抓得更紧一点的
I should have gone back for you.
我应该回去找你的
How--how--how did you survive?
你是怎么活下来的
Because you saved me.
因为你救了我
I don't understand.
我不明白
I saw the guards chasing you into the woods.
我看到警卫追着你进了森林
I saw you fall to the ground.
我看到你摔到地上
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
No.
不
It gave me and so many others a chance to get away.
那给了我和好多其他人机会逃走
But the watch. The watch?
但是那块表 那块表怎么了
It ended up in Auschwitz. How did that happen?
它出现在了奥斯维辛 是怎么回事
Because I dropped it on the train.
因为我把它落在火车上了
On the train? Yes.
在火车上 对
Yes.
没错
And here you are. - Here I am.
你在这里 我在这里
And so are you.
你也是
Yes.
没错
I always told the story of my brother,
我一直都在说我哥哥的故事
the hero.
那个英雄
I want you to meet my new friends.
我想让你见见我的新朋友
This is Miles and this is Joy.
这位是迈尔斯 这位是乔伊
Hello, Miles. Hello.
迈尔斯 你好 你好
Rose, we wouldn't be here
萝丝 要不是他们
if it wasn't for them.
我们就不会见到了
And hello, Joy. Thank you so very much.
你好啊 乔伊 真是太感谢你们了
You're welcome.
不用客气
Abe, it looks like a lot of people
安倍 似乎有很多人
came to see you.
来见你了
You should go meet your family.
你应该去见见你的家人
Go, go. Oh, my.
去吧 我的天
There's too many.
人好多啊
Much too many!
太多了
It's such a pleasure meeting you!
真的非常高兴能见到你
Oh, my God!
我的天
Clever! Clever!
太棒了
I'm so happy for Abe.
我真为安倍感到开心
It took him 75 years to get his answer,
他花了75年才找到答案
but he never gave up hope.
但是他从来没有放弃希望
He made me realize that I can't, either.
他让我意识到我也不能放弃希望
I want Cara in my life.
我想要和卡拉在一起
So no matter how long it takes to track down whoever's
不管要花多长时间才能找到上帝账户
behind the God Account, I'm not gonna give up,
背后的那个人 我都不会放弃的
because I know it's all gonna be worth it in the end.
因为我知道这一切都值得
I just need to convince Cara of that.
我只需要说服卡拉也这么想了
Actually, Miles,
其实 迈尔斯
it might not take you that long.
可能用不了那么久
What are you talking about? Well,
你说什么呢
I did some more digging into Alphonse Jeffries
我查了查阿方斯·杰弗里斯
and turns out he's a veteran of the U.S. Army.
发现他是一个退伍老兵
Served in Vietnam,
在越南服过役
more specifically, 7th Cavalry Regiment,
更准确一点说 在第五营
5th Battalion.
第七骑兵团服过役
I'm not following.
我没听懂你什么意思
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么意义吗
That's my dad's battalion.
那是我爸在的营
Miles, this is the connection we've been looking for.
迈尔斯 这就是我们一直在找的联♥系♥了
Well, this just got interesting.
这就有意思了
Miles, I got your message. Is everything all right?
迈尔斯 我收到你的消息了 没事吧
I just needed to talk to you about something.
就是有事需要和你谈谈
Okay.
好
What can you tell me about Alphonse Jeffries?
对阿方斯·杰弗里斯你有什么了解吗
We served in the war together.
我们一起打过仗
Why?
为什么这么问
I know how this is gonna sound,
我知道这听起来可能很奇怪
but I think he may be behind the God Account.
但是我觉得他是上帝账户的幕后之人
Miles.
迈尔斯
I seriously doubt that's true.
我可不太信
Every single one of my Friend Suggestions
我所有的推荐好友
is a client of Alphonse's company,
都是阿方斯的公♥司♥
New York Sun. Think about it.
纽约太阳的客户 你想想看
It would explain why you have been at the center
这就能解释为什么你一直是我的
of so many of my Friend Suggestions.
推荐好友的中心了
Not to mention,
更不用说
the God Account brought us back together.
上帝账户让我们重新联♥系♥了
Seems like a very personal thing to do.
这就有点私人了对不对
Can you think of a reason why he would do that?
你能想到他为什么会这么做吗
There is.
能
I saved his life.
我救过他的命
It was one of my last days in Vietnam.
那是我在越南的最后一段时间
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表