剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
来管理国家
Not me.
而不是我
My brother's going to be king.
我弟弟会成为新一任的国王
Dr. Chang, it's nice to see you again.
张医生 很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you too.
我也是
So, I have your results.
我拿到了你的诊断书
Based on the genetic testing, we were able to identify
在基因检测的基础上 我们能够识别出
specific markers that indicate your type of cancer
表明你的癌症类型接受化疗的话有良好反应
should respond well to chemo.
的特殊标记
Okay.
好
Uh, when would I start?
我什么时候开始做化疗
Well, immediately.
现在就可以了
Actually, I've been thinking about
事实上 我一直在想
holding off for a bit before starting.
可以先不要急着做化疗
AlAli, holding off? What are you talking about?
阿里 不要急着 你在说什么
I've been doing some research.
我做了很多调查
I know that chemo can deplete a woman's egg reserves
我知道化疗会耗尽女性的卵子储备
and affect fertility. It can.
还会影响生育 的确
And I've always assumed I'd be a mother one day.
我一直梦想着有一天可以成为母亲
So I was considering freezing my eggs
以防万一 我想在正式开始治疗之前
before treatment, just in case.
冷冻卵子
Yes, chemo carries a risk of damage
是的 化疗的确有影响生育的风险
to your reproductive health, but the egg freezing process
但是冷冻卵子就意味着
means you'll delay treatment.
你得推迟治疗
I know, but we caught it early
我知道 但我们发现的早
and we're only talking about a few weeks
而且我们谈论这件事只用了几个星期的时间
Ali, there are so many variables
阿里 这之间的变数太多了
and complications that could come up.
很可能会出现并发症的
And knowing how aggressive your cancer is,
你的癌症要是恶化的话
a few weeks could mean a great deal.
几周时间就可能会错过最佳治疗时间
It is something you should seriously consider.
你应该认真考虑一下这个问题
You know, a family lunch is just what I needed.
你们知道吗 家庭聚餐是我现在最需要的
Thank you guys so much for putting this together.
谢谢你们能够为了我聚在一起
Of course, sweetheart.
当然了 宝贝
You know, when your mother was sick,
你知道吗你妈妈生病的那个时候
after every doctor's appointment, good or bad,
每次看完医生后 无论情况是好是坏
we would do something together as a family.
我们全家都会聚在一起做些什么的
I thought we could start that again.
我觉得我们可以延续这个习俗
I mean, if you like. I love that idea.
如果你喜欢的话 我喜欢
Oh, good.
真好
So what did the doctor say
所以医生说了什么
and when do you start treatment?
你什么时候开始接受治疗
Uh, well, she'd like to start right away,
那个 医生说马上就可以开始了
but I might postpone it.
但我可能要推迟一点
Ali, whatwhat are you talking about?
阿里 什么意思
Dad, I need you to hear me out on this.
爸爸 你听我说
I have done a ton of research.
我做了大量的研究
Going through chemo carries a high risk of infertility,
接受化疗的话会有很高的风险导致不孕不育
so...
所以
I was considering freezing my eggs.
所以我想先冷冻卵子
Well, how long does that process take?
那这个过程需要多长时间
Three to four weeks. A month?
三到四周 一个月吗
Ali, this is no time to be taking risks.
阿里 现在可不是冒险的时候
Well, Dad, it's like Ali says.
那个 爸爸 就像阿里说的
She's just considering it.
她还在考虑
She hasn't decided or anything just yet.
还没有决定
The decision couldn't be clearer.
这个决定已经很清楚了
Your doctor said she wants to begin treatment immediately.
你的医生说她想马上开始治疗
Time is a luxury we don't have.
时间这种东西对我们现在来说就是奢侈品
"We"? Don't you mean me?
我们 这不是我的事情吗
I am the one going through this, remember?
我才是那个要经历这些的人
Ali, that's not what I meant, and you know it.
阿里 你知道的我不是这个意思
All I'm asking you is to listen to your doctors.
我只希望你能听医生的话
If starting now gives you even a 1% better chance of success,
如果从现在开始 哪怕只有1%的成功机会
it's worth it.
都是值得的
I always knew it was a possibility
我一直都知道
my brother would be chosen.
我弟弟也有可能被选中
I just assumed I was my father's choice.
只是我一直以为我才是父亲的选择
Clearly, something happened that changed his mind, right?
很显然 有些事改变了他的想法 是吧
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
I'm sorry, Louella.
我很抱歉 路埃拉
I know how much you wanted this.
我知道你有多想要这个
How long have you known? Father told me on the plane.
你知道多久了 在飞机上爸爸告诉我的
I wanted to call you,
我想打电♥话♥给你
but he insisted on telling you himself.
但他坚持要亲自告诉你
Did he say anything about his decision?
他说了他的决定了吗
Not in so many words,
没有明说
but I'm almost positive it came down to the politics
但是我很确定这关乎到我们国家的
of our country.
政♥治♥问题
You mean the politics of men.
你是说男权吗
Louella, our country's no different from America.
路埃拉 我们的国家与美国一样
There's never been a female leader in its history.
历史上也从未有过女性领导人
I thought you were going to be our first,
我以为你会成为我们国家第一位女性领导人
but I was wrong.
但我错了
And so was I.
我也是
I can't do this alone.
这不是我一个人能决定的事情
Father has always leaned on you for advice,
爸爸总是会征求你的建议
and so will I.
我也会的
I have to go.
我得走了
I know tomorrow will be difficult,
我知道明天会很艰难
but it'll mean the world to me if you would be by my side.
如果你在我身边的话对我来说意义非凡
Of course.
当然
No one knows of my father's decision.
父亲的决定不能让别人知道
We'd prefer to keep it that way until tomorrow.
我们希望到明天为止能保持现状
I'll keep quiet.
我什么都不会说的
Lulu, you cannot give up.
露露 你不能放弃
You need to talk to your father
你去跟你父亲谈谈
and try and change his mind.
说不定能改变他的想法
It's too late.
太晚了
He's made his decision,
他已经决定了
and I must support my brother.
我必须支持我弟弟
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在这儿干什么呢
You want the long version or the short?
你想要长版的还是短版的
Uh, short.
短的
Well, the king is choosing the son to be the next king.
国王选择了他的儿子作为下一任的国王
What? I thought that Lulu said
什么 露露不是说
her father was grooming her to take over.
他爸爸在培养她作为接♥班♥人吗
He was. I think something happened
本来是的 但是肯定有什么事情
that made him change his mind. Like what?
改变了他的想法 什么事情
I don't know, maybe he found out that Lulu was behind
我不知道 也许他看到了露露在那篇文章
the quotes in the article. No, how?
后面的言论 那怎么可能
Her name was protected. Thanks a lot, Cara.
已经匿名过了 谢谢你啊 卡拉
Uh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
The only reason I promised to keep Lulu's name
我答应不让露露的名字出现在这篇文章里的
out of the article was because you promised me
唯一原因是因为你答应了我
an exclusive with her. But apparently,
这是独家新闻 但目前看来
her brother is going to be announced as the next ruler.
他的弟弟才会是下一任的国王
Look, we just found out. I'mI'm sorry.
听着 我们也是才知道 我很抱歉
Wait, how could you possibly know about that?
等等 你怎么会知道
I reached out to my source to confirm
我联♥系♥了我的线人跟她确认
Lulu was going to be named queen,
露露是不是确定会被任命为女王
and they broke the news.
然后他们告诉我这个消息
Cara, that doesn't make any sense.
卡拉 这说不通
Whatwhat do you mean? Well, Erin said her source
什么意思 艾琳说她的线人否认了
broke the news, but Zain just told me that
这个消息 但是赞恩告诉我
nobody knows about their father's decision.
没人知道他父亲的决定
Okay, so the source must be close to the royal family.
好吧 那么这个消息的来源一定与皇室关系密切
Or in the royal family.
或者就是皇室成员
Like, what if Erin's source is the same person
假如艾琳的消息来源与想第一时间
trying to expose Lulu in the first place?
揭露露露的是同一个人呢
And there is only one person
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表