剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I'm fine. Don't worry.
我没事 别担心
Feeling much better.
感觉好多了
Okay, well, what happened?
好的 发生什么事情了
Emily and I were on our date.
我和艾米莉在约会
We made it to the restaurant, but not quite to appetizers.
我们去了餐厅 但还没吃开胃菜
Before we could order, I passed out.
在我们点餐之前 我就晕倒了
And Emily had to call an ambulance.
艾米莉不得不叫了救护车
Oh, Ali, I'm so sorry.
阿里 我很抱歉
The doctors are running tests now.
医生们正在做检查
They think it's probably just exhaustion,
他们说我应该是劳累过度了
nothing more than a reaction to the chemo,
只不过是化疗后的一种反应
but you guys were right.
但是你们说得对
I have been pushing myself too hard.
我把自己逼得太紧了
Look, I am glad to know that you are okay.
听着 我很开心听到你没事
But can you please promise us
但你得答应我们
that you will start taking it easy?
你要开始学着放松吗
I promise.
我保证
And I'm sorry for scaring you. Oh, it's okay, sweetheart.
我很抱歉吓到你了 没关系的 宝贝
But, look, the good news is,
但是有个好消息
I will be out of here in a few hours.
再过几个小时我就能离开这里了
And you can sleep in our spare room tonight
如果你愿意的话 今晚你可以睡在我们
if you'd like.
客房♥
I'll call Trisha and have her make you up a bed?
我给崔西打电♥话♥ 让她帮你收拾一下床铺
That would be nice.
那真是太好了
Hey, is there anything I can do?
嘿 需要我做点什么嘛
Actually, can you do me a favor?
有一个 你能帮我一个忙吗
Mmhmm.
嗯
Emily's in the waiting room.
艾米莉在等候室
Can you tell her I'll call her later?
你能帮我告诉她我会打给她吗
You, uh
你
you sure you don't want to tell her yourself?
你确定你不自己跟她说吗
Yeah.
嗯
Please, just...do this for me.
拜托 就算是为了我
Sure.
好
Emily.
艾米莉
Miles.
迈尔斯
It's a pleasure to finally meet you,
很高兴终于见到你了
though I wish it wasn't in a hospital waiting room.
虽然我没想到是会在等候室
Uh, yeah, me too. How's she doing?
嗯 我也是 她怎么样了
Fine.
她没事
Uh, the doctors just think it's exhaustion.
医生说她只是劳累过度了
They're running a few tests,
他们正在做一些检查
but she should be home in a few hours.
但她几个小时后应该就能回家了
Can I see her?
我能见见她吗
Actually, she wanted me to come out
事实上 是她让我来告诉你
and tell you that she'll be calling you later.
她说她之后会联♥系♥你的
She's not gonna call me, is she?
她不会给我打电♥话♥了 对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I get it.
我明白
You know, with everything going on right now,
你知道的 现在一切还没结束
Ali needs the closest people in her life.
阿里需要她生命中最亲近的人在身边
She, um, doesn't have room for anyone else.
她 没有地方留给别人了
Tell her I hope she feels better.
告诉她 希望她早日康复
Hey.
嘿
I followed Corey's mom to Brooklyn.
我跟着科里的妈妈去了布鲁克林
She's in some building called the National Sewing Company.
她进了一个叫国家缝纫公♥司♥的大楼里
And you really think she'll lead you to where Corey works?
你真的觉得她会带你去科里工作的地方吗
I hope so.
希望如此吧
When I called her and told her about Corey's transfer in D-13,
当我打电♥话♥告诉她科里调到D-13的事时
she hopped in a cab and came right here.
她急忙拦了一辆出租车来了这里
You're like a secret agent.
你就像个特工
Yeah, I am.
是啊
Hey, she's leaving now. I'll let you know what I find.
嘿 她现在走了 要是有消息了我会联♥系♥你的
Okay.
好
A thank you drink for my trusty intern.
这一杯感谢我最信任的实习生
And by drink, I mean a Shirley Temple.
来一杯的意思就是一杯雪莉鸡尾酒
Thanks, boss..
谢了 老板
Oh, hey, Cara. How'd it go?
嘿 卡拉 怎么样了
Did you, uh, find Corey?
你找到科里了吗
Ah, no. It was a dead end.
没 这是个死胡同
The building his mom went into is some sewing shop?
她妈妈进去的那栋楼是缝纫车间吗
Sewing shop? Wait.
缝纫车间 等等
Are you talking about the National Sewing Company?
你是说国家缝纫公♥司♥吗
Yeah. How did you know that?
嗯 你怎么知道的
Because it's not a dead end.
这不是死胡同
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, I know who Corey's working for.
我是说 我知道科里在为谁工作了
Okay, guys, when I was working at the DOD,
好了 伙计们 我在国防部工作的时候
I heard plenty of whispers about this place.
我听到过很多关于这个地方的传闻
It's just a front for DARPA.
这里是美国国防部高级研究计划局的一个幌子
It's a government agency responsible for overseeing
这是一个负责监督军事新兴技术
the development of emerging technology for the military.
发展的政♥府♥机构
Wait, Zack,
等等 扎克
are you saying that the God Account
你是说上帝账户
could be a massive government experiment?
可能只是政♥府♥的一个大规模实验吗
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我说的就是这个意思
I mean, I could look into things further if you want.
如果你想的话我可以继续调查下去
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
I'mI'm gonna supervise.
我去指导指导
You okay?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah, it's just been a rough couple of days.
嗯 只是这几天很烦
How's Ali doing?
阿里怎么样了
You know, she's feeling better.
你知道的 她感觉好多了
I just know that it's gonna get harder.
我知道会越来越难
But, thanks to you,
但是 多亏有你
we're one step closer to getting some answers
我们离找到答案又近了一步
and potentially saving her. I really hope so.
还有可能救她的 希望如此
Me too. More than anything.
我也是 没有什么比这更重要了
Um, but look, I have to go.
但是 我得走了
I'm meeting Daryl at my place.
达里尔还在等我
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Okay. Well, I'll see you tomorrow?
好吧 那明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
嗯 明天见
* I ain't gotta take it up with anyone *
我不想和任何人谈这个
That's right, ladies and gentlemen,
是的 女士们 先生们
I am sitting across from my latest Friend Suggestion,
我的对面坐着我最新收到的好友推荐的那个人
the man who changed everything for me,
那个人为我改变了一切
none other than Daryl Watkins.
他是达里尔·沃特金斯
Aw, thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
Pretty sure neither one of us thought we'd be sitting here
我们第一次见面时谁能想到有一天
like this after we first met.
我们会这样坐在这里呢
Well, I'd say we both went on quite the journey.
嗯 我们俩都走了很长的一段路 都经历很多
Mmhmm. One that involved love
嗯 其中包含了爱
and the lengths that we would go for it.
还有我们为之付出的努力
Now who knew atheists were such saps?
谁能想到无神论者现在会是这样
Now you were just saying
你刚刚不是说
that you had some news to share on the show.
你有一些消息要在节目跟大家分享吗
Well? Mic is all yours.
好吧 麦克风给你
Well, as most of you know,
你们大多人都知道
I'm about to start my latest book,
我要开始写我的新书了
and, uh, I hit a little detour. Mmhmm.
在我兜兜转转走了一大圈之后 嗯
But, uh, I think I'm back on track,
我想我已经回到正轨了
just with maybe a slightly different take on things.
对事情的看法也有了改观
Ah, so what can we expect?
那么我们可以期待一下会有怎样的不同
Well, like all my work,
就像我所有的作品一样
its foundation is in intellectual honesty,
基于理性上的诚实
and, if I'm being honest,
老实说
I have to say that for the first time in my life,
这其实是我人生中的第一次
I am open to the possibility
对于上帝存在的可能性
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表