剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
You remember Ray, right, honey?
你还记得雷吧 亲爱的
Yeah. Hey, Ray.
当然 嘿 雷
How's Isaac doing? Still a Jets fan?
艾萨克怎么样了 还喜欢喷气机吗
Ugh. Don't get me started, kid.
别给我发牢骚的机会 孩子
Mom, the WiFi is down again.
妈妈 无线网又断了
You lost video game privileges.
你现在没有玩电子游戏的特权
Computer time is for homework only.
电脑时间只能用于家庭作业
When I lost video game privileges as a kid,
我小时候不能玩电子游戏时
it was because I got into trouble.
那大概是因为我惹上麻烦了
Mm. Gabe here got detention twice last week.
加布上周被留校两次
Somehow the kid with perfect attendance
那个出勤率最高的孩子不知怎么一直逃课
has been cutting class,
虽然他不愿
although he won't tell me why.
告诉我为什么
I promise. I was doing my homework,
我保证 我在做作业
but the Wi-Fi is better at our house.
但我们家的无线网更好
Can't I just go home and do it?
我就不能回家做吗
Gabe, I have to finish training.
加布 我必须完成训练
And you are not walking home alone.
而你不准一个人回家
What, uh...
如果
what if Ray and I took him home?
如果雷和我带他回家呢
Yeah, why not? We can stop for a slice, huh?
是的 为什么不呢 我们可以停下来吃点东西 是吧
Mom?
妈妈
Fine. Straight home after pizza.
好吧 吃完披萨直接回家
Okay?
好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你们
No, that helps a lot.
不 真是帮了大忙
All right. I'll talk to you.
好 我会再联♥系♥你
Isaac? No, actually.
艾萨克吗 不 事实上
That was about your girl Audrey Grenelle.
是关于你要找的奥德丽·格雷内尔的事情
Really? What did you find out?
真的吗 你发现什么了吗
Not much, other than she's a criminal.
知道的不多 只是她是个罪犯
She has 20 unpaid parking tickets
她去年在纽约有20张
in the last year in New York.
未付的停车罚单
Wait, wait, wait. She has a car in the city?
等等 等等 她在城里有辆车吗
Then maybe she has a place. Could you give me an address?
也许她有地方住 你能给我个地址吗
I'd have to go through parking enforcement
我得通过停车执法部
to get that.
才能拿到
They tend to be a tight-lipped group.
他们往往是一群守口如瓶的人
But I do have a friend that used to work at the DMV.
但是我有个朋友在车管所工作过
I'll see if he can help.
我看看他是否能帮忙
So any ideas as to why the God Account sent us Elena's way?
那你知道为什么上帝账户会让埃琳娜来找我们吗
Not sure.
不能确定
It could have something to do with Gabe.
可能跟加布有关
Elena says she didn't know why he was cutting class.
埃琳娜说她不知道他为什么逃课
True, but she's always talking about
是啊 但是她总是说他多么聪明
how smart and responsible he is.
多么负责任
Yeah? And I've seen it.
是吗 这点我知道
I mean, kid acts more like an adult than me.
我是说 孩子比我更像个成年人
Well, that's called growing up with a single parent.
这就是单亲孩子早当家
After my mom died,
我妈妈死后
I suddenly became aware of everything
我突然意识到爸爸要做的
my dad had on his plate.
事情太多了
At first, I tried to do everything I could
起初 我尽我所能减轻或
to either lighten the load or avoid adding to it.
避免增加负荷
Eventually, I just stopped trying.
最终 我放弃了
But it's that awareness that separates you
但是正是这种意识把你和其他
from the other kids your age, and Gabe seems very aware.
同龄的孩子区分开来 加布似乎也很清楚
So whatever's going on,
不管发生了什么
he doesn't want his mom to know about it.
他都不想让他妈妈知道这件事
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你
Ho-ho! Who's ready for a slice, huh?
准备好来一块了吗
Two, please.
请来2块
Ooh. Must be good.
一定很美味
Best in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的最棒了
My mom and I used to come here all the time.
我妈妈和我过去经常来这里
Every Sunday.
每周日
We'd do pizza and just talk.
我们一边做披萨 一边聊天
I take it you guys haven't done that in a while.
我猜你们很久没这么做了
Not for a while.
有一阵子了
Look, I know your mom's busy, but you still talk to her.
我知道你妈妈很忙 但你还是可以和她说话
Yeah. Whatever's going on in school,
不管学校里发生了什么
I'm pretty sure she still wants to know about it.
我很确定她还是想知道这些事的
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
There's a bully at school.
学校里有个小霸王
I've been getting detention to avoid him.
我被留校就是为了避开他
Maybe your mom can help? No.
也许你妈妈能帮忙 不行
I need to deal with this on my own.
我得自己处理这事
She has enough to worry about.
她要操心的事够多的了
What, with the fight?
怎么 打架解决吗
No, it's not that.
不 不会这样
Then what?
那怎么样
Nothing. Can we take the pizza to go?
没什么 我们可以把披萨带走吗
I have to get home and do my homework.
我必须回家做作业了
Yeah. Sure, kid.
当然 孩子
Hey, Dad. Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 爸爸 嘿 亲爱的
Trish, can I have a moment?
崔西 可以耽误你点时间吗
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我想和你谈谈
Yes, but first, I have some incredible news.
当然 但首先 我有一个非常棒的消息
You do?
真的吗
My friend Damien who works at the botanical gardens
我的朋友达米安在植物园工作
just called.
刚打来电♥话♥
There has been a cancelation and it is available.
有人取消日程了 现在空出位置来了
And we have always thought it would be amazing
我们一直认为如果能在那里举办
to hold our reception there.
我们的招待宴就太棒了
So what do you think? - I think it sounds perfect.
你怎么看 我觉得听起来非常完美
Oh, good! Yes!
太棒了 是的
Okay, look, Damien wants to meet with us tomorrow.
听着 达米安想明天见我们
We need to jump on this before someone else does.
我们得赶在别人之前行动
This is so exciting.
太棒了
Very.
非常棒
So what did you want to talk about?
你想跟我谈什么
You know what? It can wait.
这个可以之后再谈
This is really fantastic news.
这个消息真的太棒了
Look.
快看
And this is the color of the centerpieces
这是中心装饰品的颜色
I was wanting.
我很想要
Isn't that amazing? - Yeah.
是不是很棒 没错
Thanks again for doing this.
再次感谢你这么做
Yeah. Austin's right.
奥斯汀是对的
I mean, if I say I'm ready to go pro,
我是说 如果我说我准备打职业比赛了
I have to act like one,
我必须表现得像个职业选手
and interviews come with the territory.
而采访就在眼前
So what do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Actually, I'm interested in something you said earlier
事实上 我对你之前说的保持你们的
about keeping your worlds separate.
世界独♥立♥很感兴趣
Oh, I guess I'm just a private person.
我想我只是一个注重隐私的人
You know, I didn't start MMA for attention.
我从事综合格斗不是为了引起别人的注意
Then why did you?
那你为什么这么做
I haven't really told anyone about this
我还没有告诉过任何人
other than Gabe and Austin,
除了加布和奥斯汀
but...
但
I was...
我
Attacked and robbed
两年前在回家的
two years ago while coming home.
路上遭到袭击和抢劫
Elena, I'm so sorry.
埃琳娜 我很抱歉
After that night, I felt so powerless.
那晚之后 我感到很无能
Then you found MMA.
然后你就开始综合格斗了
Yeah. I had to take control of my life,
我必须掌控自己的生活
and learning self-defense helped me do that.
学会自卫帮助我做到了这一点
But then eventually, it became so much more.
但最终 它在我的生活中变得更加重要了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表