剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
You stopped the rig.
是你暂停了平台
Yes.
是
And you need to tell the FDNY to back off.
你得让纽约消防局退后
I don't want to talk to them. You hear me?
我不想和他们谈 听到没
Miguel. Miguel, listen to me.
米格尔 听我说
Whatever you are thinking about doing, please don't.
不管你想做什么 都不要做
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
This is my only option.
这是我唯一的出路
No other way.
没有别的了
What do you mean it's your only option?
什么叫别无选择
Wait, Miguel. Miguel.
等等 米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔
Miles, you realize what he's planning on doing.
迈尔斯 你知道他打算做什么了吧
Yeah, yeah. And I'm pretty sure that's why
知道 上帝账户给我们
the God Account sent us his name.
发他的名字肯定也是因为这个
Miguel's gonna jump.
米格尔要跳下去
And we need to stop him.
我们得阻止他
I don't know, Miles.
我不知道 迈尔斯
This seems like a little out of our league here.
这感觉有点超出我们能力范围
Like this is not good.
就不太好
Like, like life or death not good, Miles.
就 事关生死的那种不太好 迈尔斯
Yes, I get that, Rakesh.
我明白 拉克什
Okay, well the FDNY is literally on their way up here.
纽约消防局已经在上来的路上了
Like, what are we gonna tell them?
我们要怎么跟他们说
I don't know, but we can't tell them the truth.
我不知道 但是不能告诉他们真♥相♥
You heard what Miguel said.
你听到米格尔说的了
He doesn't want to talk to them.
他不想和他们谈
And we can't risk what he might do if we tell them.
我们不能冒着他跳下去的风险告诉他们
Look, I know how it sounds, but he hasn't jumped yet.
听着 我知道这听起来不好 但是他还没跳
Which means he's having second thoughts.
也就是说他并不肯定
Maybe we can still reach him and talk him down.
或许我们还可以联♥系♥他 把他劝下来
How? We have to figure out
怎么劝 我们得查出来
why he's doing this and help him through it.
他为什么这么做 然后帮他度过难关
Okay, okay. Where do we start?
行行行 那从哪里开始
His family. He has a wife.
他的家人 他有个妻子
Maybe she'll know something. At the very least,
或许他会知道些什么 最少最少
maybe she can help us break through to him.
或许她能帮我们联♥系♥上他
Okay, I don't wanna lose communication,
行 我不想把通讯断了
so I'm gonna use this computer to get her info.
所以我要用这台电脑去查她
Okay. We can't leave,
好 我们不能走
so we're gonna need some help.
所以我们需要帮助
Hey. Hey, um, look.
喂 喂 听着
I--I know that you are upset with the God Account
我知道现在你对上帝账户很生气
right now, and me. And I get that, but
对我也是 我能明白 但是
I really need your help.
我真的很需要你的帮助
Look, Miles,
听着 迈尔斯
I told you I can't be involved with the God Account.
我和你说过了 我不能牵扯上上帝账户的事儿
My Friend Suggestion is stuck on a window washing rig
我的推荐关注现在正卡在身份证明大楼外
40 stories high
40层高的
outside IdentitySeal right now
窗户清洁平台上
and he's planning on jumping. - Are you serious?
他正准备跳 你是认真的吗
Yes, hey. His name is Miguel Solano.
是 他叫米格尔·索拉诺
His wife's name is Isabel.
他的太太叫伊莎贝尔
Now Rakesh is going to text you her information.
现在拉克什会把她的资料发给你
I need you to talk to her,
我需要你和她谈谈
and see if she knows what's going on.
看看她知不知道发生了什么
And get her down here as fast as you can.
然后尽快把她带来这里
Yeah, okay. I'm on it.
好 我马上去
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm Captain Murphy.
我是墨菲队长
You two are the ones that leveled the rig?
是你们俩把平台放水平的吗
Yeah, my name is Miles. And this is Rakesh.
是 我叫迈尔斯 这是拉克什
He was able to reboot the system.
他重启了系统
Nice job. If you hadn't leveled it,
做得好 要是你们没有把平台放平
we may have been too late. - So what's the plan?
我们可能就赶不上了 所以计划是什么
I got a team headed to the roof now.
有一队人上屋顶了
Provided the rig's stable,
去确保平台稳定
we can manually raise it to safety in about 30 minutes.
大概30分钟就能把它拉到安全区域
FDNY wants to clear the floor.
纽约消防局要清理掉这层楼
You guys should head out.
你们该出去了
Wait, do you think we can stay with him?
我们能不能留下来陪着他
Rakesh turned on the two-way radio on the rig.
拉克什打开了平台上的双向通话器
I spoke to Miguel, told him that help was on the way.
我和米格尔谈过 告诉他帮助马上就到
I thought that maybe I can keep talking to him,
或许我可以继续和他聊聊
keep him calm until you can get him to safety.
在你们把他带到安全区域之前让他保持冷静
Hey, Captain.
队长
I don't see any damage on the rig.
平台上没有损伤
We're gonna head up to the roof.
我们要上屋顶了
Okay.
好
In these types of situations,
在这种情况下
hearing a friendly voice can be calming.
有个友好的人陪着能让人冷静点
Keep him talking,
和他继续谈
and we'll let you know when we're ready to raise him up.
等我们准备好把他拉上去了再通知你们
You got it. Okay.
没问题 好
Miles, you should have told
迈尔斯 你应该告诉他
that Miguel was planning on jumping.
米格尔准备跳的
Miguel is weighing all of his options right now.
现在米格尔在挣扎犹豫
The last thing he needs is to feel like
他最不需要的就是感觉
he doesn't have a choice. You heard him.
别无选择 你听到他说的了
He doesn't want the FDNY involved.
他不想让纽约消防局介入
Newsflash, Miles. They are involved.
提醒你一下 迈尔斯 他们已经介入了
I promise if I can't talk him down
我保证 如果到他们准备升高平台
by the time they're ready to raise the rig,
之前我仍然不能说服他的话
I'll tell them.
我就会告诉他们
In the meantime,
与此同时
keep looking into Miguel and see what you can find.
你继续调查米格尔 看看能不能找到些什么
Hey. Hey,
嘿嘿
Miguel, can you hear me? Miguel, can you hear me?
米格尔 你能听见吗 米格尔 你能听见我说话吗
I didn't tell
我没有告诉
the FDNY why you're really up there.
纽约消防局你为什么到那上面去了
But in less than 30 minutes,
但不到半小时
they're going to raise that rig.
他们就会升起平台
I can't stop it, so I need you to talk to me, please.
我没办法制止他们 所以我需要跟你好好谈谈
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Miles Finer.
迈尔斯·芬纳
Let me ask you something, Miles.
我问你个问题吧 迈尔斯
Why do you care what happens to me?
你为什么在意我会怎么样呢
You don't even know me.
你都不认识我
No, I don't.
对 我的确不认识你
But the thing is helping people is kind of my specialty.
但是帮助别人就是我的专长
You sound like a priest. Trust me, I'm far from it.
你听来像个神父 相信我 我远非如此
Though my father is the bishop of New York,
尽管我父亲是纽约市的大主教
so maybe a little bit rubbed off on me.
也许我受了些影响吧
Your father is Bishop Finer?
你父亲是芬纳大主教
Yeah, do you know him?
是啊 你认识他吗
Not personally. I'm Catholic.
没有见过面 我是天主教♥徒♥
But I live in East Harlem.
但我住在东哈雷姆区
When he was reverend at Harlem Episcopal,
当他在哈雷姆主教区做牧师的时候
he did a lot for the community. Heard his name plenty.
他为社区做了很多事 经常听到他的名字
East Harlem, huh?
东拉雷姆哈
Have you been down to Elma's
你去过116街的
on 116th Street?
艾尔玛餐厅吗
Twice a week.
一周两次
That lasagna with the garlic knots.
那个带蒜头的千层面
That's my daughter's favorite.
那是我女儿的最爱
Miles.
迈尔斯
One sec, Miguel.
等我一下 米格尔
So from what I can tell,
据我所知
it looks like his daughter's been sick.
他女儿应该是病了
She's been in and out of the hospital
她最近几年出出进进医院
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表