剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
extremely optimistic.
情况非常乐观
We caught your mother's early as well.
你妈妈的癌症发现得也很早
Starting treatment quickly
尽早治疗话结果会
makes all the difference.
非常不同
This is a battle.
这是一场战役
A battle we have fought
一场我们以前参与过并且
and we have won before.
赢得胜利得战役
And we will again.
这一次我们也一定赢
* I see we back on the same page *
我们终于目标相同
* I see we doing the same thing *
我们终于行动默契
* I see we making the same moves *
我们终于步调一致
*
* We need a change *
我们需要改变
* The world don't have the answers *
世界却没有答案
* The world don't have the answers *
世界没有答案
* The world don't have the answers *
世界没有答案
* But I do *
但是我有
* Hey *
嗨
Excuse me.
抱歉
You're holding up the line.
前面的队伍你没跟上
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, my friends were supposed to come with me,
我跟朋友们约好了一起来的
but they bailed, so. You know.
但是他们都放我鸽子 所以
Mine too. Really?
我也是 真的吗
It sounds like we got some really lame friends.
看来我们的朋友都不咋地
I'm Rakesh.
我叫拉克什
Hi. Lulu.
你好 我叫露露
How did you hear about the truck?
你怎么知道这家餐车店的
My favorite site, "Catapult's" food page.
这是我的最喜欢的店 投石杂♥志♥的美食页上看到的
I'm constantly checking it for new spots or where to find
我一直都有关注上面的新店和哪里会有
the best pumpkin mac and cheese.
最好吃的南瓜酱和奶酪
Charlotte's? Charlotte's.
夏洛特吗 夏洛特
Charlotte's. Yeah.
夏洛特 是的
My, uh, my friend Cara's actually the head of features
实际上我的朋友卡拉是投石杂♥志♥的
at "Catapult."
专题主管
Wait, really?
等等 你说什么
Mmhmm, yeah.
对
Why?
怎么了
Everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Okay.
嗯 我没事 那就好
This line is too long.
这个队伍也太长了
Hey, any chance you'd like to grab a bite
你们想不想
someplace else?
换个地方吃呢
Sure, yeah.
好啊
I know a great spot, actually.
我知道一个绝佳的地方
Okay. That way.
行 走这边
I can't believe that.
我不敢相信
You know, I had a full conversation where
你懂的 我有过一次鸡同鸭讲的对话经历
I was talking about Data from "Next Generation"
我全程在谈下一代的数据
and they were talking about Data from "Goonies."
他们却在说七宝奇谋里的数据
Well, they're both great Datas.
都是好数据嘛
Hey, so does everybody from Central Africa
所以是中非那儿的人
know this much about, you know, pop culture in America,
都这么了解美国流行文化呢
or is that just you?
还是只有你这样
My parents went to University in the States,
我父母在美国上的大学
and my mother fell in love with everything America.
而且我母亲爱上了美国的一切
She died when I was seven, but she made sure
她在我七岁时去世了 但是她走前
she pass on that love to me.
确保我继承了这份热爱
Yeah, well,
是啊 好吧
sounds like she had great taste.
听起来她品味不错
Oh, the best.
超级好
Hey, don't look now, but that guy from
嘿 不要转过去看 但是刚才也在快餐车那儿的人
the food truck is over here.
现在也在这
Is this, like, a stalker situation--
这是跟踪狂吗
Also, Lulu, I said don't look.
露露 我说了不要回头看
Relax, Rakesh.
别紧张 拉克什
That's just Mohammed. He's kinda my, um...
那是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 他算是我的 呃
Boyfriend? No.
男朋友吗 不是
My bodyguard.
我的保镖
I haven't been totally honest with you.
我还有些事情没有告诉你
My real name is Louella Avila Chuke.
我的真名是路埃拉·阿维拉·楚克
I come from an important family in my country,
我家是我们国家里的大家族
and my father can be a little overprotective.
而我父亲保护欲很强
So Lulu Achebe is just an alias?
所以露露·阿奇贝只是个化名吗
Like Trinity from "The Matrix."
就像是《黑客帝国》里的崔妮蒂
Look, Rakesh, there's something I need your help with.
是这样的 拉克什 我有点事需要你的帮助
Any chance we can meet tomorrow?
我们明天可以见面吗
Yeah.
可以
Yeah, definitely.
当然可以
Great.
很好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Wasn't that Lulu?
那不是露露吗
What happened?
怎么了
The reason why we couldn't find her online
我们在网上搜不到她是因为
was because Lulu isn't her real name.
露露不是她真名
What do you mean? She's Louella Avila Chuke,
什么意思 她真名是路埃拉·阿维拉·楚克
and her father's the king of Longo.
而且她的父亲是隆哥的国王
Our Friend Suggestion is a princess.
我们的好友推荐是位公主
So unlike Lulu Achebe,
和露露·阿奇贝不同
there's tons online about Louella Avila Chuke.
网上有无数条关于路埃拉·阿维拉·楚克的搜索结果
Well, you said she needed your help.
你说她需要你的帮助
Any idea what's going on?
你知道是什么事吗
Not yet. What else do we know?
还不知道 我们还掌握了什么
Um, her father, King Omari,
她的父亲奥马里国王
is a very influential leader in Africa,
是非洲一位很有影响力的领袖
and it looks like he raised Lulu and her brother Zain
据说他在妻子逝世后
on his own after their mother died.
独自抚养露露和她弟弟赞恩
Hmm. Anything else?
还有吗
Uh, mostly just articles about her philanthropic work
大多数都是报道她慈善工作的文章
and photos of her helping people, so.
以及她援助人♥民♥的照片
Yeah, which is a standard public image of a royal.
也就是大众眼里典型的皇室成员
You know, no wonder my soul mate app
你知道吗 难怪我的灵魂伴侣软件
paired me with Lulu instead of Louella,
把我和露露配对 而不是和路埃拉
because I barely looked at her Facebook page,
因为我都没怎么看她的脸书页面
but it matches me perfectly.
但它和我完美配对
Like, impeccable taste in rom-com, sci-fi, you know,
就是对浪漫爱情喜剧和科幻剧有着无可挑剔的品味
loves old school arcade games.
喜欢老式街机游戏
Very into the mobile culinary experience.
很喜欢路边移♥动♥摊贩
Huh, switch the profile pic, and she's you.
只要换个头像 这就是你了
So you're saying she could be your soul mate?
所以你的意思是她可能是你的灵魂伴侣
No, I'm just saying she's cool.
不 我的意思是她很酷
Hey, it looks like King Omari is coming into town tomorrow
嘿 看起来奥马里国王明天会来这儿
to give a huge speech at the UN.
在联♥合♥国♥上发表重要演讲
Maybe that has something to do with this.
没准要帮忙的事跟这有关
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 没准
Oh, it's Lulu.
是露露
She wants to meet at Honeysuckle in an hour,
她希望一个小时后在忍♥冬馆见
and--that's weird. - What?
还有个奇怪的要求 什么
She asked if I could bring you.
她问我能不能带你一起去
This is a pleasant surprise.
真是令人愉悦的惊喜啊
Well, I was just in the neighborhood,
我就在社区里
and I thought I'd pop by.
想着顺路过来看看
You were pretty quiet last night.
你昨晚很安静
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Honestly...
老实说
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
I thought what you said to Ali yesterday
我以为你昨天对阿里说的话
was exactly what everyone needed to hear:
就是每个人都要知道的
that you fought this battle before and won.
也就是你曾经打过这场战役并取得了胜利
What else was I supposed to say?
我还能说什么呢
That watching that battle play out with Ella
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表