剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I wasn't thinking.
我没想太多
I wanted him to know how important it was to me.
我只想让他知道这对我来说有多重要
I never thought--
我没想到
Now that he has it, he's not gonna give it back
现在他拥有了它 他不会以低于原价的价格
for anything less than what it's worth.
把它还回来了
It's over.
结束了
We're never gonna save the theater now.
我们无法拯救影院了
I figured we could use a little caffeine boost
我觉得我们可以来点咖♥啡♥因♥提神
to start the day.
来开始这一天
Thanks, Miles. Thank you.
谢了 迈尔斯 谢谢你
Yeah. Hey, it was really nice
是啊 嘿 昨天能有阿里
having Ali working on the God Account with us yesterday.
和我们一起为上帝账户工作真的很好
Yeah, I'm sure it was a welcome distraction.
是啊 我很确定这是个令人喜爱的干扰
Yeah, for me too.
是啊 对我来说也是
Oh, I heard back from Haley.
海莉那有消息了
So she's gonna try to talk to Owen,
她准备和欧文谈谈
but she said he's not the kind of guy
但是她说他不是那种
that does anything out of the goodness of his heart.
会为了良心而做事情的人
Yeah. So what's our next move?
是啊 所以我们下一步怎么办
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我也不知道
Mr. Johnson signs over the theater tomorrow,
约翰逊先生明天就要卖♥♥了影院
and we are out of options.
而我们没有办法了
What is it?
那是什么
The God Account just sent another like
上帝账户刚又点赞了
for "The Maltese Falcon."
《马耳他之鹰》
Wait. What do you mean "another"?
你说又点赞了是指什么
Well, I got the same like yesterday when I was with Ali.
昨天我和阿里在一起的时候我也收到了一样的赞
It's what gave me the idea to take her to the movies.
这给了我带她去看电影的灵感
Well, if it sent it again, there has to be more to it.
如果它又点赞了 肯定别有深意
No, I get that,
不 我知道了
and "The Maltese Falcon" is a great movie,
《马耳他之鹰》是部很棒的电影
but how's it supposed help us save Harlem Cinema House?
但这又怎么能帮我们救下哈林电影院呢
I don't know, but if there's anyone who does,
我不知道 但如果有人知道的话
it's Mr. Johnson. - Mm.
一定是约翰逊先生
Uh, let me get this straight.
让我理清楚一下
You get these likes,
你收到这样的赞
and each one's a clue of some kind?
然后每一个都代表着一个线索吗
Basically.
差不多吧
And this God Account sent you my name.
然后这个上帝账户给你发了我的名字
And Haley's and Leo's.
还有海莉和利奥的
We think it's about saving the theater.
我们觉得这和救影院有关
Look, I know it's a lot to take in,
听着 我知道这有很多要消化的
but we've helped a lot of people.
但是我们已经帮助了很多人
And we're hoping we can add you guys to the list.
而且我们很希望你们也能成为被帮助的人之一
Mmhmm, so any idea
所以能不能想到
how "The Maltese Falcon" plays into all of this?
《马耳他之鹰》如何拯救这一切呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I-I wish I did, but I don't.
我希望我能想出 但我不能
Though it was one of my grandfather's favorite movies.
但这是我外祖父最喜欢的电影之一
He was a big Bogart fan.
他是鲍嘉的超级粉丝
He opened this theater.
他开了这家影院
I'm glad he's not around to see the doors close.
我很高兴他不用看着影院关门
Hey, we are not going to give up, okay?
嘿 我们还没打算放弃 好吗
We still have one more day.
我们还有一天时间
Look, I appreciate you guys trying to help, I really do,
听着 我很感谢你们想帮忙的心 真的
but it's too late.
但已经太迟了
Look, um, I'm having one last screening tonight
听着 我今晚有最后一场放映
to celebrate the Harlem Cinema House.
来庆祝哈林电影院
I thought it'd be nice to invite the community.
我觉得如果能邀请社区的人的话会很好的
Let everybody say good-bye together.
让大家能一起道个别
I hope you guys can come.
我希望你们能来
"The Maltese Falcon" has to be a clue.
《马耳他之鹰》肯定是条线索
We just have to figure out what.
我们只是要弄清到底是什么
Hey, Rakesh, what did you do?
嘿 拉克什 你做了什么
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
I just got an email from the New York Film Institute.
我刚收到纽约电影学院的回信
My film was disqualified. My application was denied.
我的短片不合格了 我的申请被拒了
Wait. Why?
等等 为什么
Films have to have a minimum runtime of six minutes.
短片最少不能少于六分钟
Apparently mine was a few seconds under.
很显然我的少了几秒
Okay, well, Leo, how is that my fault?
好的 利奥 这怎么会是我的错呢
Because my film was over six minutes
因为在不知道被你做了什么缩短了之前
until whatever you did somehow shortened it.
我的短片不止六分钟
Oh, something must've happened
一定是我重新压缩文件时
when I recompressed the file that shaved down the runtime.
发生了什么导致了播放时长变短
Leo, it's okay.
利奥 没事的
We'll call someone at New York Film Institute
我们会给纽约电影学院打电♥话♥
and tell them what happened-- I'm sure it will be fine.
给他们解释一下 我敢说一定会没事的
They're not gonna care.
他们不会在意的
What am I gonna do now?
我现在该怎么办
I don't even have a job or a place to stay.
我既没有工作又没有地方住
I was kidding myself thinking I was a real filmmaker.
我居然真的以为自己能成为真正的电影制♥作♥人
It's over.
结束了
Hey, Haley. Were you able to talk to Owen?
嘿 海莉 你和欧文说上话了吗
Yeah, he said he won't sell us the ring back
说上了 但他说除非我们付原价
unless we pay full value.
不然他是不会把戒指还给我们的
Wait. What ring?
慢着 什么戒指
Uh, nothing. It's not important.
没什么 不重要
Oh, hang on, are you talking about Mr. J's ring?
慢着 你们是在说约翰逊先生的戒指吗
You know where it is? How?
你知道它的下落吗 怎么知道的
Itit doesn't matter.
这不重要
I-I thought I could get it back, but I can't.
我以为我能把它要回来 但我做不到
You went to prison right around the time
约翰逊先生的戒指被偷的那会
Mr. J's ring was stolen.
你去坐牢了
That night at his place when he told us about it,
他在他家告诉我们的那晚
I remember you acting kind of strange,
我记得你表现得有点奇怪
and at the time, I didn't think anything of it.
那时我什么也没多想
You stole it, didn't you?
你偷了它 是不是
Look, she's trying to fix her mistake.
听着 她想要纠正她的错误
I don't care.
我不在乎
Mr. J trusted you, and this is how you repay him?
约翰逊先生信任你 这就是你回报他的方式吗
Hey, hey. What's going on here?
嘿 发生了什么
Repay me for what?
回报我什么
Yeah, Haley.
是啊 海莉
Why don't you tell Mr. J what we were just talking about?
你怎么不告诉约翰逊先生我们在说什么
Tell him why he doesn't have his wife's ring anymore.
告诉他 他失去他妻子的戒指的原因
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
I stole your ring.
我偷了你的戒指
It was before I ever knew you.
在我了解你之前
I'm so sorry. I-I wanted to tell you.
我很抱歉 我想过跟你坦白
And you didn't.
但你没有
Haley...
海莉
you looked me straight in the eye
当我跟你说那个戒指的事
when I told you about that ring...
以及它本可以救下这个地方的时候
And how it could've saved this place.
你直视着我的眼睛
And you said nothing. - I'm so sorry.
而你什么也没说 我很抱歉
That sounds terrible. Yeah.
这听起来糟透了 是啊
I mean, things pretty much blew up right in front of us.
基本上事情算是我们面前搞砸了
Usually this is the part where I say
通常来说这是我该说
there's something we can do, but there's nothing we can do.
我们肯定能做什么的时候 但我们什么也做不到
Okay, okay, okay. Enough with the doom and gloom.
好的 好的 收收郁闷
You guys help people.
你们帮助人们
That's what you do, no matter how hard it is.
这就是你们要做的事 不管这有多困难
And you definitely don't give up.
你们绝对不会放弃的
None of us do.
我们不会放弃的
Ali, I'm open to all ideas on how we can save the theater.
阿里 我能接受能救下影院的一切办法
Forget about the theater.
忘了影院吧
It's about more than that.
问题不仅仅是影院
It's about Mr. Johnson, Haley, and Leo.
问题的关键在于约翰逊先生 海莉还有利奥
They are a family just like us,
他们跟我们一样是一家人
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表