剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
This could be our last chance
这可能是我们找到
to find who's behind all of this.
这一切幕后黑手的最后机会了
You can't say you don't wanna know.
你不能就这么着 说你不想知道了啊
Yeah, and if it doesn't work out,
是啊 要是这行不通的话
we move on, never look back.
我们就向前看 不再想这事儿了
But at least we can say we tried.
但至少可以说我们努力过了
Okay. Okay, fine.
好了 行吧
All right? We'll tell him we'll meet.
告诉他我们答应见面
I can't find my wallet.
我找不到钱包了
Excuse me. I think you dropped that.
不好意思 这个好像是你掉的
Oh. Hey, thank you.
嘿 太感谢了
Must've fell out of my pocket. Yeah.
肯定是从口袋里掉出来了 应该是的
No problem. Have a good day.
没事 祝你今天愉快
You too.
你也是
Vicki, thank you again. So much.
维基 真的非常感谢你
You're a real life-saver.
你真的帮我大忙了
Anythingfor my favorite customer.
为了我最喜欢的顾客 做什么都可以
Looks like we're not the only
看来我们不是
good Samaritans around here, huh?
这里唯三的好人呢哈
Corey, this is Rakesh.
科里 这是拉克什
He is our tech expert on all things God Account.
他是我们处理上帝账户事情时的技术专家
Nice to meet you. Same.
很高兴见到你 我也是
So, quite the operation you got going on
你在国家缝纫公♥司♥那儿
over at the National Sewing Company.
搞的事情还挺大啊
So, uh, you said you found something?
你说你有所发现 是吗
Yeah.
是的
After we talked last night,
在我们昨晚谈过以后
I took a closer look at the God Account.
我更仔细地查看了一下上帝账户
I wasn't able to see the code,
虽然没能看到代码
but I think I figured out a way
但是我想我可能找到了
to break through the firewall.
突破防火墙的办法
Stop you right there.
你先停一下
We've tried everything.
我们所有手段全都试过了
And spoiler--nothing works.
提醒你一下 全都不行
Well that's because the only computer
那是因为唯一强到能够
powerful enough to pull this off is at DARPA.
完成这件事的电脑在国防高级研究计划局
Fair point.Okay.
有道理 好吧
Great.Let's go.
很好 我们走
I've always wanted to get my hands
我一直想亲手试试
on a government supercomputer.
政♥府♥的超级电脑
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
I can't have anybody know
我不能让任何人知道
what we're up to at DARPA.
我们在国防高级研究计划局要干什么
We have to access the system remotely.
我们得远程接入系统
You mean hack?
你是说黑进去吗
Yeah.
是
But I haven't been able to figure that part out yet.
但我还没能想到怎么做
Would a Raspberry Pi work?
树莓Pi那样的微型电脑行吗
Long story,but my intern used one
说来话长 但我的一个实习生用一台树莓Pi
to hack the DODand remotely access its system.
黑进了国防部 远程接入了他们的系统
Allegedly.
听说的哈
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
I just got a new Friend Suggestion.
我刚收到一条新的好友推荐
For who?
谁的
Hey, it's the guywho found my wallet.
是那个捡到我钱包的人
Russell Hill.
罗素·希尔
Well, maybe this is your chance to repay the favor.
也许是该你还人情的时候了
Let me see what I can find out about him.
我看看能不能找到些有关他的信息
So, how does all this work?
这到底是怎么个流程
Usually the God Account sends me someone who needs help,
通常是上帝账户会把需要帮助的人发给我加好友
and we help them.
然后我们就去帮助他们
Well, he makes it sounda lot easier than it is.
他说的太简单了 实际比这要复杂些
Do you know how it's choosing its Friend Suggestions?
你们知道上帝账户如何选择好友建议吗
all of them happen to be clients
我们发现所有人都是
of an insurance company.
一家保险公♥司♥的客户
New York Sun,run by your father,
纽约太阳报 由阿方斯·杰弗里斯
Alphonse Jeffries.
也就是你父亲所经营的
Talk about a coincidence, right?
真巧 是不是
Uh, but it's nothing more than that.
但是这里面应该没有别的内情
Trust me, Alphonse wouldn't do anything to help anyone.
相信我 阿方斯不会帮助任何人的
And please, don't call him my father.
而且请你们不要再把他称为我父亲
He's never been anything close to that.
他跟父亲这个词完全不贴边
Okay, guys.This is interesting.
伙计们 这个有点意思
Russell was arrested last month for stealing a car.
罗素上个月刚因偷车而被逮捕
Wait.
等等
So you're saying the guy
那个归还我钱包的人
who returned my wallet is a criminal?
居然是个罪犯吗
Yeah, it looks that way.
是啊 看起来是这样
Charged with Grand Larceny,
罪名是严重盗窃罪
and according to his court records,
看他的法庭排期记录
his trial starts today.
今天审讯
Well, then I guess we're headed to the courthouse.
好吧 那看来我们得去法庭了
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just feel like I am dealing
感觉我这一时
with a million things at once.
千头万绪的理不清
You wanna get a drink tonight?
今晚要不要去喝一杯
Just not think about things.
什么都不用想开怀畅饮一下
I-I'd love to, but I kind of have plans.
我 我很乐意 但我今晚有别的事了
Like a--like a date?
是 是约会去吗
Actually, yeah.
实际上 是的
Look.
听我说
I've been meaning to tell you.
我本来早就该告诉你的
I'm sort of seeing someone.
我现在和别人在一起了
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Adam.
是亚当
Yeah.
是的
Look, I wanted to tell you sooner.
我本来想早点告诉你的
I just didn't want things to be awkward between us--
但我不想我们之间的关系变得尴尬起来
No, I get it. I get it.
没事 我明白 我明白
You deserve to be happy.
你应该开心的生活
All rise. Court is now in session.
全体起立 现在开庭
The Honorable Judge Henry Rockwell presiding.
有请尊敬的大♥法♥官亨利·罗克韦尔主持庭审
Everyone, please be seated.
所有人请坐
It's my understanding the prosecution and the defense
根据我的理解 控方和辩方
have come to an agreement on Russell Hill
已就该案达成一致
to serve a three-year sentence, is that correct?
罗素·希尔会接受入狱三年的判决
Yes, your Honor, um,
是的 法官大人
but unfortunately, my client was unable to appear today.
但遗憾的是 我的委托人今天没办法到庭
I'd like to ask the court for a continuance.
我不得不请求法庭进行诉讼延期
He's known about this hearing for a month.
他一个月之前就知道聆讯的时间
Where is he?
他去哪了呢
I'm not sure, your Honor.
我不确定 法官大人
Motion denied.
动议驳回
I'm issuing a bench warrant
因为他未能出庭
for failure to appear in court.
我会就此签发法庭传票
If your client isn't here tomorrow morning,
如果你的委托人明天早上还不能来的话
I'm throwing out the deal.
我就会取消控辩双方达成的一致
And he'll be subject to the maximum penalty
他也会因此而获判该罪的最高量刑
of 15 years incarceration.
监禁15年
Looks like our Friend Suggestion's a fugitive.
看起来这次的好友建议是个逃犯啊
Okay, we need to find Russell
好吧 我们得找到罗素
and make sure that he's in court tomorrow.
确保他明天在法庭出现才行
I mean, where do we even start?
可是我们从哪找起呢
Hey.What about his lawyer?
先问问他的律师吧
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi, my name is Miles. This is Cara.
我是迈尔斯 她是卡拉
We're friends of Russell Hill's.
我们是罗素·希尔的朋友
We saw that he wasn't in court today,
我们看到他今天没来法庭
and we were wondering how we could help.
我们想看看能不能帮到什么忙
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表