剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
he would do everything in his power to ruin me.
他会用尽一切力量来毁了我
Which, thanks to you,
就因为你
is exactly what he's about to do.
他真的这么做了
I know we've hit a bit of a setback,
我知道我们现在是遇到了一点挫折
but I'm not sure day drinking's the answer.
但是我可不觉得你大白天喝酒就能解决问题
I told you this could happen.
我告诉过你可能会变成这样的
This exact scenario?
刚才那一幕
I think I would remember that.
如果你说过的话我会记得的
Not only are Teddy and Jacob still estranged,
不只是泰迪和雅各布仍然被隔离开了
but because of us, James Abbott torpedoed his career.
而且因为我们 詹姆斯·艾伯特还毁了他的事业
That's your problem, Miles.
这就是你的问题了 迈尔斯
You are so worried about not making things worse
你之前那么担心会把事情搞的更糟
that you can't see what it takes to make them better.
以至于你看不到如何才能让事情变得更好
Whatever is going on between
不管在泰迪和詹姆斯·艾伯特之间
Teddy and James Abbott, it runs deep,
发生过什么 他们之间都结怨很深
which means there isn't going to be an easy fix.
也就意味着想解决不是简单的事
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Joy, this is my sister, Ali. Ali, this is Joy.
乔伊 这是我姐姐阿里 阿里 这是乔伊
Please don't let the name fool you.
别让这名字把你给弄蒙了
Okay, hi. It's nice to meet you.
好吧 嗨 很高兴认识你
I've heard a lot about you. Same.
我听说过你很多事 我也是
Can I talk to you for a second?
我可以和你说几句话吗
Yeah.
行啊
Can you give us a minute?
我和她去单独聊会儿
Something happened between me and Dad,
我和爸爸之间发生了点事
and I don't know how to fix it.
我不知道怎么解决
I am sure that whatever you guys are going through,
我确定不管你们之间发生了什么
you'll be able to work it out.
你都有办法解决
I'm leaving Harlem Episcopal
我要离开哈莱姆教区
and joining First Advent of Harlem.
然后加入哈莱姆的基♥督♥降临会
He thinks it's about
他认为这个
First Advent being an LGBTQ church.
基♥督♥降临会是一个同性恋教会
It's not? No.
不是吗 不是
When I came out, there were people at Harlem Episcopal,
在我出柜之后 哈莱姆教区的那些人
I mean, people who I thought were my friends
那些我以为是我朋友的人
who left the church because of me.
因为我 离开了教堂
I know.
我知道
You do?
真的吗
Dad told me a year ago,
爸一年前都跟我说了
but he said that you didn't know.
但他说你不知道这些事
How could I not?
我怎么会不知道
And then from that moment on, it just--
从那时起 它就
it never felt like home.
它就不像是个家了
Then you have to tell him.
你应该告诉他的
If you don't, then he's not
如果你不说 他就不会
gonna understand why you're leaving.
明白你为什么离开
It won't change anything.
这改变不了什么
All it would do is hurt his feelings.
只会伤害到他的感情
There is a ceremony today at First Advent for new members.
今天在基♥督♥降临会有一场新成员的欢迎会
Could you come down and be there with me?
你能和我一起参加 陪在我身边吗
Of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, hey, Rakesh. What's up?
嘿 嘿 拉克什 怎么了
Miles, I've got some news. Okay, hold on.
迈尔斯 我这有消息了 好的 等会儿
After you told me about James Abbott
在你告诉我詹姆斯·艾伯特
shutting down Teddy's seminar, I did some digging,
取消了泰迪的研讨会之后 我深入地查了查
and I found something that might explain what's going on.
我发现一些蛛丝马迹能够解释现在的情况
Okay, we're listening.
好的 我们在听
15 years ago, James Abbott
15年前 詹姆斯·艾伯特
wrote Teddy a check for $50,000.
给泰迪开了一张5万美元的支票
He paid Teddy to walk away from his pregnant daughter.
他付钱给泰迪好让他离开自己那怀孕的女儿
And Teddy took the money.
并且泰迪收下了那笔钱
Yep. Okay.
就是这样 好的
Thanks, Rakesh. You got it.
谢谢 拉克什 不客气
All right, we have to talk to Teddy.
好吧 我们得和泰迪谈谈
What? Teddy would rather
怎么了 泰迪肯定是宁愿
give up his relationship with his son
放弃自己和儿子的关系
than have him find out the truth, trust me.
也不愿意面对事实的 相信我
I think we can change his mind together.
我觉得我们可以一起 改变他的想法
I understand, but is there somebody
我明白 但我可以和
from the city's permit office that I can speak to, please?
市许可证办公室的人说两句吗 拜托
Thank you! You've been so unhelpful.
谢谢 你可真是什么忙也帮不上
Well, whatever James did to shut me down,
无论詹姆斯是怎么做到让我停业的
I can't fight it.
我都毫无反击之力
He's won. No, no, no, no.
他赢了 不 不 不 不
He hasn't. Not yet.
他没赢 现在还没
But he will unless you tell Jacob the truth.
但是他确实会赢 如果你不告诉雅各布实情的话
Look, we know about the money
听着 我们知道是詹姆斯
that James paid you to walk away.
给了你一笔钱让你走的
It was actually never about the money.
其实这从来就和钱无关
Telling myself I could be bought
我一直告诉我自己 我是可以被收买♥♥的
was just easier to live with than admitting the truth.
总比接受那些事实要容易得多
Which was what?
这是什么意思
That he was scared.
他害怕
Scared of being a father, scared of giving up his life,
害怕接受父亲的身份 害怕养育一个孩子 会让他断送自己的人生
his future to raise a child,
和自己的前途
scared that even if he had stayed,
害怕即使他就这样维持现状
he would end up resenting his life
他最终还是会对自己的人生感到不满
no matter how much he loved his son.
无论他有多么爱他的儿子
Well, it's not too late.
现在还不晚
You can still make this right.
你仍然可以做出正确的选择
What the hell do you think you're doing here?
你们以为这里是你们想来就来的地方吗
I'm here to talk to Jacob.
我来是想和雅各布谈谈
No, that's never gonna happen.
不可能 你想都别想
He has every right to speak to his son.
他完全有权利和他的儿子说话
And if Jacob wants a relationship,
如果雅各布想要这份父子之情
it's gonna happen at some point.
这迟早会发生的
That's right. Can't stop him.
没错 你阻止不了他的
I don't need to. You haven't changed, Teddy.
我根本不必阻止 你还是老样子 泰迪
A man who is willing to walk away
你是一个为了钱 宁愿离开
from the woman he loves and his unborn child
自己深爱的女人和未出生的孩子的男人
for money doesn't change.
这一点不会变
Go ahead, Jacob is in his room right down the hall.
你去啊 雅各布就在走廊尽头的房♥间里
Tell him.
告诉他一切
Look your son straight in the eyes
看着你儿子的眼睛
and tell him who you really are,
告诉他你究竟是个什么样的人
what you did.
你都做了些什么
But just to make sure we're clear moving forward,
但首先我得把接下来要发生的事情说清楚
you leave here right now and promise not to come back,
你现在就离开这里并且保证再也不会回来
and your little event at the hotel is back on.
然后你酒店的那个小项目马上就能重启
I shut it down with a phone call.
我一通电♥话♥就取消了你的项目
Another call can fix it. Don't listen to him.
再打一通电♥话♥就可以恢复 别听他的
Walk away, and I'll give you back the life you really want
离开这里 我就会把你一直想要的人生还给你
and everyone can go back
然后其他人会再次
to believing the lie that's Teddy Preston.
对泰迪·普雷斯顿的谎言深信不疑
You can tell Jacob the truth.
你可以告诉雅各布真♥相♥
You can have a relationship with your son.
你可以找回你和儿子之间的联♥系♥
No, he's right.
不 他是对的
Jacob's better off without me.
雅各布没有我会过得更好
Okay, okay, I'm sure Teddy's heading back to his seminar.
好吧 好吧 我想泰迪一定是回他的研讨会去了
It is not too late. We just need to figure out
现在还不晚 我们只要想出一个办法
a way to convince him to tell Jacob the truth.
来说服他告诉雅各布实情
You don't get it. No one is going to be able
你还不明白 没人能够
to convince him of that, least of all you.
说服他 尤其是你
Well, we have to do something.
我们总得做点什么
Yeah, we do.
对 确实
Hey, wait. Where are you going?
嘿 等等 你要去哪
Only way to fix this is to take a risk.
我们只有一个办法 就是去赌一把
I need you to trust me, Miles.
我需要你相信我 迈尔斯
This is the last location.
这就是最后一个地方
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表