剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
are here to see Teddy.
会过来跟泰迪见面
It is a once-in-a-career opportunity.
千载难逢的机会啊
And how long have you worked for him?
你为他工作多久了
I took his seminar three years ago
三年前我参加了他的研讨会
and never looked back.
就此沉迷跟着他走这行了
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
谢谢 我非常感激
I can't wait for you to get the book.
等不及为你拿到那本书了
Really appreciate you coming out.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you. That was great.
谢谢 太好了
These guests are here for their five-minute Speed Hacks.
他们是为了五分钟训练课程来的
Oh, Teddy Preston. Have a seat.
我是泰迪·普雷斯顿 请坐
Let's talk.
我们开始吧
All right, this is the first location.
好了 这里是第一个地址
So that's all the message said was,
信息上就说了这一句吗
"Follow the Lady. Find your Path"?
跟随那位女士 找到你的路
That's it. And you think this could be
就这么多 你觉得这就是
why the God Account wants you in Paris,
为什么上帝账户要你去巴黎
to help Miles figure it out?
是为了帮迈尔斯解决这事吗
It's possible, yeah.
有可能吧
Well, I certainly think it's a better use of your time
我觉得这比
than writing fiction about Simon Hayes
写西蒙·海斯想要改变世界的书
wanting to change the world.
有价值多了
Technically, it's nonfiction.
专业上讲 它是纪实小说
More like science fiction. Okay, guys.
更像是科幻小说吧 好了伙计们
Can we just focus, please?
能请你们集中注意力吗
We need to figure out why we're here.
我们需要搞清楚我们来这儿的原因
Well, I certainly hope it's not to buy art.
真希望不是买♥♥艺术品
I mean, I got to say, the God Account's taste
说实话 我觉得
is a little pedestrian, don't you think?
上帝账户的品味不太行啊 不觉得吗
I mean, seashells? Really?
贝壳 没开玩笑吧
Wait.
等等
Seashells, sunflowers, and spiral galaxies.
贝壳 向日葵以及螺旋星系
These are all forms of the golden ratio.
其中都蕴含黄金分割的比例
Fibonacci.
斐波纳契
Let me find out who the photographer is.
去问问谁是画家
Okay, so Fibonacci was this mathematician
斐波纳契可是700年前的数学家
from, like, 700 years ago that the God Account
上帝账户还真
sort of has a thing for.
有把刷子哈
Last year, it led Miles and I to--
去年 它引导我跟迈尔斯去了
Fliss and Beaker.
弗利斯和比克
I read a few of your articles last night.
昨晚我读了很多篇你的文章
They're good. Thank you.
非常有启发性 谢谢你
Can I ask you a question? Hmm?
我能问你一个问题吗 嗯
Why would you give all that up and move to Paris
你为什么要放弃这一切
to write a book about the creation of an algorithm?
搬到巴黎只为写一本关于算法的书
Look, I know you don't like Simon,
听着 我知道你不喜欢西蒙
but what he's trying to do is an amazing story.
但他真的想做一件伟大的事情 这也必然是一个精彩的故事
Maybe, but it's not your story.
或许吧 但那不是你的故事
Paul Grenelle.
保罗·格勒纳勒
That's the name of the photographer.
画家叫保罗·格勒纳勒
But he passed away a few years ago.
但他几年前去世了
Grenelle. At the gallery that I work at,
格勒纳勒 在我工作的画廊
we displayed his photos a few times.
我们展示过几次他的作品
Really? Yeah, he was sort of
真的 嗯 他可是
a local fixture.
本地常客
He used to photograph one of my favorite parks,
他曾经画过我最喜欢的公园
Le Champ de Mars.
战神广场
Hmm, well, that's interesting,
嗯 挺有趣的
because the Champ de Marsis the next location on the map.
因为地图上显示的下一站就是战神广场
Kathy told us that this was a pretty important day for you.
凯西跟我们说 今天对你来说很重要
Are you nervous about anything going wrong?
如果出事了 你会紧张吗
"Nervous" is just another word for fear.
紧张只不过是恐惧的另一种说法罢了
So think of our deepest fears like a virus in our software.
试着把内心深处的恐惧想象成潜伏于软件的病毒
Hmm, which is why we have to run
所以我们才要对我们的生活模式
a full diagnostic of our life patterns
进行全面杀毒诊治
to find out where they're hiding?
找出它们的藏身之处
Somebody gets it.
懂我
It's all about reprogramming ourselves
我们得自己重新编程
so we stop making the same mistakes over and over.
以便停止一遍又一遍犯同样的错误
Teddy? Oh.
泰迪 哦
Unfortunately, our time is up.
很不幸 时间到了
But you guys have a great afternoon, all right?
祝你们下午愉快
Uh, Mr. Preston. One more question.
呃 普雷斯顿先生 还有个问题
It's pretty important. Yeah, what is it?
很重要 是什么
Onstage, you said, "Find your path."
你在台上说 找到你的路
What did you mean?
这是什么意思
Uh, that's just an expression.
只是一个比喻形式
A way to talk about our individual journeys.
谈论个人人生旅程的一种方式
Young man, you can't be in here.
年轻人 你不能进这儿
Mr. Preston, um, my name is Jacob Abbott.
普雷斯顿先生 我叫雅各布·艾伯特
Do you know who I am? Should I?
你认识我吗 我应该认识你吗
My mother was Karen Abbott.
我妈妈是卡伦·艾伯特
You dated her 15 years ago.
十五年前你跟她约会过
I'm your son.
我是你儿子
I'm sorry, I've never heard of Karen Abbott,
抱歉 我从没听说过什么卡伦·艾伯特
and I certainly don't have a son.
我也确定自己没有儿子
Wait, Joy! Joy, wait.
乔伊 等一下 乔伊
Jacob, hey. Excuse me.
雅各布 嘿 打扰了
What? You guys are with Teddy?
怎么 你们跟泰迪一伙的
We are. We just want to talk to you.
嗯我们 我们只是想跟你聊聊
We want to see if you're okay.
我们想看看你还好吗
My father just told me I don't exist.
我父亲刚才否认我的存在
So no, I'm not okay.
所以 不好 我一点都不好
Is there anything that we can do?
我们能帮到你什么吗
No. Do you mind if I ask you?
不 介意我这么问你吗
How do you know Teddy's your father?
你怎么知道泰迪是你♥爸♥爸
My mom told me a few weeks ago.
几周前我妈妈跟我说的
Right before she died.
就在她死前那晚
She and Teddy used to date.
她和泰迪约会过
They broke up before my mom knew she was pregnant.
他们分手时 我妈妈还不知道自己怀孕了
She decided to raise me on her own,
她决定自己抚养
not tell him about me.
从来没告诉过他我的存在
When she finally told me, I thought maybe something good
听她说完后 我还觉得在失去世上最亲的亲人后
might come from losing her.
终于有件好事了
I guess I was wrong.
是我想多了
You can tell him from me, I won't ever contact him again.
你们可以告诉泰迪 我不会再找他了
Yo, where's Teddy?
嘿 泰迪在哪
Oh, he cleared backstage and went to the bar.
哦 他从后台离开后就直接去酒吧了
Makes sense. The man just found out
也对 他刚刚发现
that he had a son.
自己居然有个儿子
I'm guessing he could use a drink right about now.
我想他现在真是该喝一杯
Bar's this way.
酒吧在这边
See what you can find out about Teddy and Karen Abbott.
帮我查查泰迪和卡伦·艾伯特
Yeah.
好
Okay, let's just ease into this, okay?
好吧 我们慢慢来 好吗
Yeah, absolutely.
对 肯定的
He's your son, isn't he?
他是你儿子 对吧
Excuse me,
不好意思
how is this any of your business?
这事跟你有一毛钱关系吗
Look, we spoke to Jacob after he left,
听着 雅各布走了之后我跟他聊过
and, believe it or not, we just want to help.
不管你信不信 我们只是想帮你
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮助
And I don't know who that kid was,
而且我不知道那孩子是谁
but he was obviously lied to.
但很明显他被骗了
No, he wasn't.
不 他没有
And from the looks of your double vodka,
而且从你这双份伏特加来看
you already know that.
你已经知道了
You knew Jacob's mother, Karen, didn't you?
你认识雅各布的妈妈卡伦 对不对
Did you know that she passed away?
你知道她过世了吗
She's dead? Yeah.
她死了 对
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表