剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Kylie, we need to talk.
凯莉 我们得谈谈
Mom, I already know.
妈妈 我已经知道了
Alex just told me the good news.
亚历克斯刚把好消息告诉我了
Thank you so much for letting her manage me.
非常感谢你让她做我的经纪人
You made the right decision, Ms. Marshall.
你做了正确的决定 马歇尔女士
Your daughter's in good hands with me.
我会好好照看您女儿的
No. No, she's not.
不 不 她不会由你照看的
Mom, what's going on?
妈妈 怎么了
There's something I need to tell you.
我得告诉你一些事
Something that I should have told you a long time ago.
一些我早就该告诉你的事
The reason I have been so against you
一直以来我如此反对你
following in Grace's footsteps...
跟随格蕾丝的步伐的原因是
is because I see so much of her in you.
我在你身上看到了她的影子
You have her eyes...
你有她的眼睛
Her voice.
她的声音
Yeah, because she was my aunt.
是啊 因为她是我阿姨
No.
不是的
Because she was your mother.
因为她才是你的母亲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
After Grace...
在格蕾丝
I adopted you.
我收养了你
Sweetheart, please say something.
宝贝 说句话吧
How could you lie to me?
你怎么能骗我呢
II was trying to protect you
我是想保护你
From what, the truth?
保护我什么 保护着不让我知道真♥相♥吗
You had no right!
你没有这个权力
Kylie, please. This is why you need to take
凯莉 拜托了 所以你才需要
control of your career and your life.
掌控自己的职业和生活
Don't stand there and act like
别装得跟
this wasn't part of your plan.
这不是你计划好的一样
Alex found out about Grace
亚历克斯知道了格蕾丝的事
and wanted to blackmail your mom.
然后想勒索你妈妈
She is the one who wants to take control of your life.
她才是那个想要控制你人生的人
Great, so so I can't trust anyone?
很好 所以我谁都不能信任了
Kylie. No, you know what?
凯莉 不 你知道吗
I'm--I'm done, with both of you.
我受够了 受够你们俩了
I--I need to do this on my own.
我要独自完成这件事
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying I'll see you in court.
我说我和你们法庭上见
No, I didn't think
不 我没想到
things between Kylie and her mom could get any worse.
凯莉和她妈妈之间的事还能更糟
Well, what are we gonna do? Honestly, I don't know.
好吧 那我们该怎么办 老实说 我不知道
But the moment they step into that courtroom,
但她们踏入法庭的那一刻起
no matter who wins, they both lose.
不管谁赢了官司 她们都输了
Well, is there any way to postpone it?
好吧 有没有可能推迟开庭呢
Buy some time for Kylie to calm down and think things through?
多给凯莉点时间让她冷静一下好好考虑呢
It's scheduled for this morning.
已经定了是今天早上
I don't see how.
我不懂了
You know, Tammy gave up whatever life she was gonna
在格蕾丝逝世后 塔米放弃了她原本可以有的生活
have to raise Kylie after Grace died.
来抚养凯莉
That's an amazing thing to do, so why hide it?
这是件很了不起的事情 为什么要隐瞒呢
I've been asking myself that same question.
我也在问自己这个问题
But we need to focus on getting through to Kylie,
但我们得多做凯莉的工作
convincing her not to go through with this.
劝她不要这么做
I've been scrolling through Kylie's Facebook page
我在浏览凯莉的脸书主页
looking for an answer, and all I'm seeing is a mother
想找个答案 但是我所看到的就是
and daughter who love each other--
一对深爱对方的母女
I mean, look at these pictures from her first birthday.
我的意思是 看看她第一个生日的照片吧
"Thanks mom for being there for 16 years.
谢谢妈妈陪我走过了16年
#ThrowbackThursday." - See? Adorable.
周四怀旧话题 看到没 可爱
16 years.
十六年
Does that mean something? Maybe.
这有什么含义吗 也许
When did Grace pass away? - Um...
格蕾丝是哪年去世的
2006.
2006年
That's it. That's it.
就是这个了
I think I know why she lied.
我想我知道她说谎的原因了
Care to explain? Uh, not enough time.
能解释一下吗 没时间了
I have to head down to the courthouse
我得趁事态恶化前
before it's too late.
赶去法♥院♥了
We've already discussed this.
我们已经讨论过了
I know you're angry. You have every right to be,
我知道你很生气 你也有权生气
but we need to talk about this, please.
但我们得谈谈 拜托了
Kylie!
凯莉
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Miles, what are you doing here?
迈尔斯 你在这做什么
You are a great mom. And you know it.
你是位伟大的母亲 而你也知道
But you're angry because you were lied to,
但你因为受蒙蔽而生气
and you don't know why she did it.
同时你也不知道她撒谎的理由
What are you talking about? You need to tell her.
你在说什么 你得告诉她
Stay out of this, Miles. I'm sorry, no.
别插手这件事了 迈尔斯 我很抱歉 不
I can't.
我不能
My first birthday? What does that have to do
我第一个生日 这跟这有什么关系吗
with anything? - Grace isn't in the photo.
格蕾丝没在照片里
Yeah, because she died. Tell her.
是啊 因为她去世了 告诉她
That's not why, Kylie.
那不是原因 凯莉
Grace didn't die until you were almost two years old.
在你快两岁前格蕾丝都还活着
The reason she's not in that photo is the reason she's not
她不在照片上的原因
in any photos with you.
和她缺席了你每张照片的原因一样
Because she left after you were born.
因为她在你出生后就离开你了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Grace loved you in her own way.
格蕾丝用她的方式爱着你
But there was nothing more important to her
但是对她而言
than her career. - So she abandoned me?
没有什么比她的事业更重要 所以她就抛弃我了吗
She asked me to take you. And I did.
她请求我收养你 我也照做了
I adopted you the moment we got home from the hospital,
我们从医院回家的那一刻我就收养你了
and it was the best decision of my life.
而这是我人生中最棒的一个决定
And even if you don't want me as your mother,
即使你不想我做你的母亲
you will never stop being my daughter.
你也还会是我的女儿
We can work this out. - No, no, no.
我们能解决这件事的 不不不
I'm so--I'm sorry, I have to go.
我很 我很抱歉 我得走了
Please.
拜托
I'll go talk to her.
我会跟她谈谈的
Kylie. -
凯莉
Wait up, listen, listen. Look.
慢着 听着 听我说
Just because Tammy didn't give birth to you
塔米不是你的生母
doesn't mean she's not your mom.
并不意味着她就不是你妈妈了
She has been there for you every day of your life.
她陪你度过了生命里的每一天
She also lied to me every day of my life.
她也每天都在欺骗我
Just because she had a good
就因为她有个好借口
reason doesn't make it okay.
也不意味着这样是对的
No, it makes her human.
确实不对 但这说明了她是有感情的
Even if I could forgive her for lying,
即使我原谅了她欺骗我
I have no idea where we go from here.
我也不知道接下去该怎么办了
I mean, everything's changed.
一切都变了
Yeah. And you know what?
是啊 你知道吗
Maybe that's a good thing,
没准这是件好事
because you both can start over.
因为你们俩可以重新开始
Not because you have to, but because you want to.
不是因为你们不得不这么做 而是因为你们想这么做
Why are you defending her?
你为什么要为她说话
Because when it comes to protecting family,
因为如果出发点是守护自己的家庭的话
I know what it's like to do the wrong thing
我知道为了对的理由
for the right reasons.
做错的决定是什么样的
There are decisions that are thrust upon us
有些选择是强加给我们的
and decisions we choose to make.
而有些是我们自己能够决定的
They're not always easy, but the good thing is they can
做这些决定并不容易 但好在
always be changed.
我们可以随时改变这些决定
* When the road gets dark *
当路上逐渐变黑
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你打来
* And you can no longer see *
你无法看清
I dropped the emancipation suit.
我放弃了独♥立♥诉讼
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表