剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "God Friended Me"...
上帝加我好友 前情回顾
Aaron worked for some mysterious employer online.
亚伦给网上的一个神秘雇主工作
Corey Smith. Mother's name, Marsha Smith.
科里·史密斯母亲的名字是 玛莎·史密斯
The father's name is Alphonse Jeffries.
父亲的名字是阿方斯·杰弗里斯
So either Alphonse has no idea
所以阿方斯也不知道
his son is behind the God Account...
他的儿子在操控上帝账户
Or he lied to us.
也或者是他骗了我们
I wanted to see if you were interested
我来是想问你有没有兴趣
in getting dinner some time.
有时间一起吃顿饭
I have breast cancer.
我得了乳腺癌
Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger.
有时候跟陌生人说一说会容易得多
So, how's 7:00 tomorrow?
那么明天7点怎么样
I--I get how important Anna's faith was.
我知道安娜的信仰有多重要
Maybe the God Account wanted you to know
也许是上帝账户想告诉你些道理吧
that it's never too late.
永远不会太迟
That faith will be there if you ever need it.
只要你需要信仰就一直存在
All right, you two.
好了 你们俩
While I appreciate your good deed,
虽然我很感激你们的帮忙
I also see right through it.
可我也看出来你们想干什么了
Look, I know it's been a rough couple of days,
听我说 我知道过去几天有点难熬
but that doesn't mean I need 24-hour supervision.
可也用不着全天候的看着我
We just thought we'd come early and keep you company.
我们只是想着早点过来陪陪你
Exactly.
没错啊
Consider us free barbacks. Yeah.
就当我们是免费打杂的 没错
I love you both, but I'm okay!
我爱死你俩了 不过我真没事
My stomach seems to have settled.
我的胃已经不难受了
My energy levels are up. I'm feeling good.
精力也好多了 我感觉很好
I'm definitely capable of setting up a few chairs.
摆几把椅子的工作量我没问题的
Look, I am not going to let cancer
听着 我不会让癌症
dictate my life or slow me down.
控制我的生活或者拖我后腿的
Just know it is going to get harder.
你得记住 越往后可能越艰难
And when that happens,
不过到那个时候
promise that you will be careful,
答应我们你会小心一些
and not overdo it. I promise.
不要累着自己 我答应你们
But in the meantime, it's business as usual.
不过同时 一切照旧
Oh, speaking of.
哦 说起来
How's the search for who's behind the God Account going?
上帝账户幕后人找的怎么样了
Any luck on finding Corey Smith?
找到克里·史密斯了吗
Rakesh has been looking into him,
拉克什在调查
but so far, nothing.
但至今还没有收获
Have you heard anything back from Alphonse?
阿方斯给你回话了吗
No, apparently he's out of the country on business.
没有 很显然他因为公事出国了
I just can't believe he has a son.
我还是不敢相信他有个儿子
I mean, he never even mentioned Corey.
他从来都没提起过科里
Which tells me there must be a reason why.
肯定是有原因的
You know, I have a service to get to.
我得去主持礼拜了
Call me...
需要什么
if you need anything.
就给我打电♥话♥
I will. I will.
好的 我会的
Cara, Rakesh, good to see you.
卡拉 拉克什 很高兴见到你们
Yeah, you too, Arthur.
我们也是 亚瑟
If you two are here to help me set up,
你俩要是来帮我布置的
you can turn right around and go back home.
可以马上掉头回家去了
I'm fine.
我没事
Oh, okay. Well, actually we weren't.
好吧 其实我们不是来帮忙的
But it's nice to know you're fine.
不过很高兴知道你没事
Oh, good. Coffee?
很好 要咖啡吗
Always. Thanks, Ali.
好啊 谢谢 阿里
Hey, so I got some info on Corey Smith.
我找到了些科里·史密斯的信息
So, he joined the military right out of high school.
原来他高中毕业之后就参军了
Got discharged about ten years ago.
大概十年前退役
The weird thing is, from that point on,
奇怪的是 从那时候起
his digital footprint went dark.
网上就再找不到有关他的任何信息了
And I'm talking no social media,
社交媒体上没他的痕迹
no credit card, no cell phone, nothing.
也没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有手♥机♥ 什么都没有
I'm gonna look into his mom, Marsha.
我要查查他妈妈玛莎
If I can track her down, maybe she can connect us with Corey?
要是能找到她 也许能联♥系♥上科里
That would be great. Thanks.
那就太好了 谢了
Yeah, we--we'd help,
没错 我们会帮忙的
but Miles is dragging me to go meet his idol, Daryl Watkins.
不过迈尔斯一直拉我去见他偶像 达里尔·沃特金斯
Hmm. Well, it sounds fun.
听上去挺好玩的
I'll let you know if I find anything on Corey.
要是我找到科里的消息了就告诉你
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what's Daryl reading from?
这个达里尔是要读什么
Uh, it's a preview from his new book.
是他新书的预读会
It drops this summer.
夏天出版
I cannot wait to hear his thoughts
我迫不及待想听听
on where the atheist movement is headed.
他认为无神论运动会怎么发展
He's, uh, the type of guy whose thoughts
他是那种能用他的想法
really dictate the conversation.
控制谈话局面的人
Wow, you really do look up to this guy, huh?
你还真是很崇拜这哥们呢 是吧
Yeah. You know after my mom died,
是啊 你知道的 自从我妈妈去世
I started to question everything I believed in.
我就开始质疑我之前信仰的一切
And then, in high school,
然后在高中的时候
I read his first book, "The Atheist Papers."
我读了他的第一本书 论无神论
Changed my life.
改变了我的人生
It was like he was talking right to me.
就感觉他是直接跟我对话的
You know, it felt like he was telling me
好像他是在跟我说
it was okay to feel what I was feeling.
我有那些感受是很正常的
And now I get to meet him face-to-face.
现在我能跟他本人见面
And possibly get him to come on the podcast.
还很有可能让他来博客做节目
Wait. How you planning on doing that?
等等 你打算怎么做
Well, Christina at FreeVerse
自♥由♥诗的克里斯蒂娜
sent an episode of "The Millennial Prophet"
给达里尔的经纪人寄了一集
to Daryl's agent,
千禧先知的节目录音
who said she would pass it along to Daryl.
经纪人说会转交给达里尔的
Dude, that would be huge. Yeah.
哥们 那可就火了 是啊
This is exactly what I needed.
我非常需要这个
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
Well, after what happened with Anna,
在安娜的事之后
I'm starting to feel like the God Account
我开始觉得这个上帝账户
is really pushing this idea of faith on me.
真的是在向我强加信仰的概念
So, getting to meet Daryl has come at a perfect time.
所以现在去见达里尔是最合适不过的
Delivery.
有快递
Wow. Those are beautiful.
好漂亮啊
They're from Adam.
亚当送来的
Obviously things went well on your date last night.
看来你们昨天的约会很成功啊
Things did.
确实是
But it was just one date. Not a big deal.
不过只是一次约会 没什么大不了的
Does he know that?
他知道吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 我能问你个问题吗
You're wondering if you should tell Miles.
你想问是不是应该告诉迈尔斯
Let me answer that for you. No.
我来替你回答吧 不要
Why not?
为什么
Because "A," like you said, it's not a big deal.
因为第一 像你说的 没什么大不了的
And "B," nobody wants to hear
第二 没人愿意知道
about their ex going on a date with someone else.
自己的前任开始跟别人约会了
Yeah. I guess so.
没错 应该是的
Where you headed?
你去哪儿
Uh, I'm working on a lead for the God Account.
我正在查上帝账户的线索
I gotta get going.
我得赶紧去查了
I'll see you later? - See you.
回头见咯 回见
Hey, hey. There he is.
看 看 他在那儿呢
Miles Finer.
迈尔斯·芬纳
I'm Phoebe Reynolds, Daryl's agent.
我是菲比·雷诺兹 达里尔的经纪人
I just wanted to say hi.
我是来跟你打个招呼
I listened to an episode of your podcast,
我听了你博客的某集节目
and I loved it.
非常喜欢
I think you have a big future ahead of you.
我觉得你的前途非常光明
If you're interested, we should sit down and talk sometime.
如果你感兴趣 我们可以找个时间坐下来聊聊
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表