剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I can't...
我不能
lose her.
失去她
Then fight for her.
那就为她抗争
How?
怎么抗争
Everyone thinks that the moment I become bishop,
所有人都觉得我当上主教的那一刻
they'll lose me to the church,
我就是选择了教堂而不是他们
that I won't be able to find balance--
觉得我没有办法找到平衡
not Trish, not your brother.
崔西这样 你哥哥也这样
I don't know.
我不知道了
Maybe they're right.
或许他们是对的
You're the only one that can answer that.
你是唯一一个可以回答的人
But when it comes to the people that you love,
但是当遇到你爱的人的时候
I know you can change.
我知道你可以改变
I've seen it.
我见过你改变
And I believe in you.
而且我相信你
So Elena agreed to participate
埃琳娜答应去参加
in the restorative justice program
恢复性司法项目
and face Leo James.
去面对里奥·詹姆斯
Miles, that's great.
迈尔斯 那很好啊
Hopefully, she can finally take a step forward
希望她最终可以为她自己和加布
for her and Gabe.
迈出那一步
Speaking of taking a step forward,
说到迈出一步
I texted Sarah Matthews the parking ticket number
我给莎拉·马修斯发了奥德丽·格雷内尔
of one Audrey Grenelle.
的停车罚单号♥码
And?
怎样
She hasn't responded to my text yet.
她还没回复我
She's a bit of a rule-follower,
她有点循规蹈矩
so I might've oversold her willingness to help,
所以我也不确定她会不会愿意帮忙
but, you know, keep the faith, or whatever it is you keep.
但你知道的 得坚守信仰或者你所坚持的一切
Wait, she's got a key, too, now?
等等 她现在也有钥匙了吗
Yeah. So?
对啊 咋啦
Miles, I thought we were key buddies.
迈尔斯 我还以为我们才是密友呢
So how's your new story about Elena going?
关于埃琳娜的故事你写的怎么样了
You see the leaderboard in your future?
可以上排行榜吗
Actually, yeah, I do.
事实上还可以吧
Hey, Ray.
嘿 雷
What's up?
怎么了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, we'll-- we'll meet you there.
好 我们在那里见
Leo James changed his mind.
里奥·詹姆斯改变主意了
You've gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑的吧
I mean, after everything he did,
我是说在他做了那么多事儿之后
he won't even sit down with her?
他都不愿意和她坐下来谈谈吗
Well, maybe we can talk to him, you know?
好吧 也许我们可以和他谈谈 你知道的
Maybe re-change his mind.
也许还能使他回心转意
Yeah, yeah, it's worth a shot.
嗯 对 值得一试
Ray said that he was staying at some
雷说他住在布朗克斯区的
halfway house in the Bronx.
一家中途旅社里
Can you see if he can get a location?
看看能不能找到他的具体住址
And Ray's gonna meet us at Elena's
雷和我们在埃琳娜家见
so we can tell her together.
我们再一起告诉她
Guys?
伙计们
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, is Elena here? We need to talk.
嘿 埃琳娜在吗 我们得谈谈
No, she's not. What's going on?
她不在 怎么了
Leo James changed his mind.
里奥·詹姆斯改变主意了
He's not going to sit down with Elena.
他不会和埃琳娜坐下来谈的
What?
什么
No. No, he can't do that.
不不 他不可以这样做
You guys said this was the way my mom could finally move on.
你们说过这是我妈妈让这件过去的唯一办法了
We know.
我们明白
Yeah, and we're gonna keep trying.
对 所以我们在尽力挽回
Wait, Gabe.
等等 加布
I don't understand.
我不明白
Elena said that she was gonna meet you guys
埃琳娜说她今天早上要去
at the parole office this morning.
假释办公室见你们的
Where is she?
那她现在又在哪
Uh, I think you got that mixed up.
我想你一定是搞混了
We didn't have any plans to meet her.
我们没有约定过见面啊
Yeah, what exactly did she say
对 她今早离家前
when she left the house this morning?
到底说了什么
That she was finally gonna face him,
说她终于要面对他了
put all of this behind her.
这一切终于要结束了
Maybe she is, but not in the way that were hoping.
也许她去做了 但不是以我们所期望的那种方式进行的
I don't think Elena ever had any intention
我不觉得埃琳娜有通过恢复性司法
of facing Leo James through restorative justice.
来面对里奥·詹姆斯的想法
She's going after him.
她要直接对他
We gotta find her.
我们得找到她
Elena, Gabe, and I share our cell phone locations.
埃琳娜 加布和我 我们开着位置共享
I can see where she's at.
我能知道她现在在哪
I'll try to get ahold of Leo's PO,
我去查里奥的地址
see if he can call him in before she finds him.
看看能不能在她找到他之前联♥系♥上他
It says she's at a park somewhere in the Bronx.
位置显示她在布朗克斯区某处的花♥园♥里
Maybe we're wrong about this.
也许我们搞错了
No. No, we're not.
不不不 没有搞错
The halfway house that Leo is staying at is in the Bronx.
里奥住的中途旅馆就在布朗克斯区
We have to stop her before she gets there.
我们得在她赶到那之前阻止她
Ray's trying to contact Leo's PO,
雷在努力联♥系♥里奥
but he hasn't heard back.
但是没有回复
Yeah, well, let's just hope Elena is still here.
好吧 希望埃琳娜还在这个公园里
Hey. Rakesh, what's up?
嘿 拉克什 怎么了
I was able to get the address of Leo's halfway house,
我找到里奥住的中途旅社的具体地址了
but it looks like we weren't the only ones looking for it.
但看样子不止我们在找这个地方
Wait, what are you talking about?
等等 你说什么
Long story short, Elena Googled the address
长话短说 埃琳娜不久前在她的笔记本电脑上
of Harmony Home from her laptop a little while ago,
搜索了和谐之家
and it is two blocks away from that park you're headed to.
这地方离你要去的公园有两个街区远
Wait, Miles.
等等 迈尔斯
Look. It's Elena.
看 那是埃琳娜
Hey, Rakesh, I'll call you back.
嘿 拉克什 我一会回你电♥话♥
Elena.
埃琳娜
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
You said you needed to face Leo James,
你说你要直面里奥·詹姆斯
but sitting down with him wasn't what you meant.
但你又不想和他坐下来谈
You meant taking things into your own hands.
你是想自己动手吗
Your version of confronting the man
如何面对那个袭击我的人
that attacked me is a joke.
你的一切设想都像个笑话
Elena, what is fighting him going to prove?
埃琳娜 用武力又能证明什么
What happens then?
你想过接下来该怎么办没
You go to jail. Gabe goes to foster care.
你进监狱 加布去寄养所
Leo James doesn't get to apologize.
里奥·詹姆斯没法道歉的
That is not justice-- not the kind that I need.
这不叫正义 这不是我需要的那种正义
I've been to that halfway house before,
我以前去过中途旅社
so, yes, I came here to face him,
是 我来这儿就是为了面对他的
and that's what I'm going to do.
而这就是我要做的
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
If you've been there, why did you Google the address?
如果你去过那儿 那你为什么要谷歌♥那儿的地址呢
What are you talking about? I didn't.
你在说什么 我没有搜啊
Does Gabe have access to your laptop?
加布是不是可以登你的电脑
Yeah. Why?
对 怎么了
Oh, no. What?
哦不 怎么了
We stopped by your apartment earlier to tell you
我们之前去了你的公♥寓♥想告诉你
that Leo James changed his mind,
里奥·詹姆斯改变主意了
but you weren't there.
但你不在
When he heard the news, he took it really hard.
他听到这个消息的时候很难过
He stormed off.
他愤然离席了
You think Gabe is on his way
你是说加布可能按自己的方式
to Leo James's halfway house?
去找里奥·詹姆斯所在的中途旅社了吗
Yeah, and we need to go-- now.
对 我们得马上去
Gabe!
加布
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表