剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
Who is it?
这位是谁
That is your great-grandfather.
这是你的曾祖父
My great-grandfather?
我的曾祖父吗
Really?
真的吗
His name was Kai.
他的名字叫凯
He passed away last year, but I did some research.
他去年去世了 但是我查过了
Turns out, he was kinda famous...
调查结果就是 他还蛮出名的
at least, in Hawaii.
至少在夏威夷是这样
My DNA test said I was part Hawaiian.
我的DNA测试就表明我有夏威夷血统
Well, why was he famous?
好吧 他是靠什么出名的啊
He was a surfer.
他是个冲浪高手
So, I guess surfing's in your blood.
所以我觉得冲浪是你与生俱来的技能吧
Yeah, I guess it is.
嗯 我也这么觉得
Thank you so much.
真的很感谢你
You're welcome, Lauren.
不客气 劳伦
I wish I could have met him.
真希望我能见见他
I do too.
我也想
Can I keep this?
我能留着这个吗
Of course.
当然
I think he would have wanted you to have it.
我觉得他会希望你收着的
You know what else I think he would have wanted?
知道我还觉得他希望看到什么吗
Is for you to get off this bus
就是希望看到你下车
and go see your mom and dad who are worried sick about you.
去看看非常担心你的爸爸妈妈
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
嗯 一切都很好
Oh, thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
We were so worried. What were you thinking?
我们担心坏了 你在想些什么呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
We understand you wanna know
我们能理解你想知道
where you come from, sweetheart.
你来自哪里的念头 宝贝
But you have to promise to talk to us.
但你要保证先跟我们说一声
You can't ever do this again.
你不能再这么干了
I know, and I won't.
我知道 我不会了
'Cause I know where I come from now.
因为我现在知道我来自何方了
This is my great-grandfather. His name is Kai.
这是我的曾祖父 他叫凯
He was a famous surfer in Hawaii.
他是夏威夷一个家喻户晓的冲浪高手
Joy found him.
是乔伊找到他的
Well, I'm so happy for you, honey.
好的 我真的为你高兴 宝贝
You are? Of course we are.
是吗 当然了 我们都高兴
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you for finding this.
谢谢你找到这个
You don't just have me to thank.
你可不光要谢谢我
Um, they all helped.
他们都帮了忙的
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
You think we could learn how to surf?
你觉得我们能去学冲浪吗
I'd love that, honey,
可以啊 宝贝
but I don't know where we could in New York.
但我不知道纽约什么地方能学
Actually, I do.
事实上呢 我知道
There's a surfing community in Rockaway Beach.
在洛克威♥海♥滩有个冲浪社区
Mm-hmm, you should check it out.
对的 你们可以去看看
Uh, we will.
好 我们会的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Come on, let's go home.
好了 我们回家吧
Bye, Joy.
拜拜 乔伊
You gonna be okay?
你会没事的吧
Yeah.
嗯
I am.
我没事
Don't you have an art gallery to get to?
你们不是要去那个画廊吗
Yeah, let's go talk to Audrey Grenelle.
嗯 我们去跟奥德丽·格雷内尔聊聊吧
Oh, uh, excuse me. Is Audrey Grenelle still here?
打扰一下 奥德丽·格雷内尔还在吗
I'm sorry, you just missed her.
不好意思 她刚走
Is there any way to get in touch with her?
那有什么办法能联♥系♥到她吗
No, and she has no plans to return.
没有 而且她并不打算回来
Miles, I'm sorry.
迈尔斯 对不起
I know this was your one chance to get answers.
我知道这是你获得答案的一次机会
Yeah.
嗯
You okay? You know what?
你还好吗 你猜怎么着
I am.
我其实很好
Knowing what we did for Lauren and her family,
知道我们对劳伦和她一家做的事情
knowing she's gonna be okay,
知道她会好起来
that you're gonna be okay...
知道你也会好起来
that's all I care about.
那就是我所在乎的事情
Me too.
我也是
Yeah, you know what? Me too.
嗯 知道吗 我也是诶
You guys are the best.
你们最棒了
* Baby, I just had to know, so afraid *
宝贝 我必须要知道 如此害怕
We're all searching for answers.
我们都在寻求这些问题的答案
Where do we come from? Who are we?
我们从哪里来 我们是谁
Where do we fit in this world?
在这世界 我么何去何从
Sometimes, having even the smallest connection
有时候 和过去有的哪怕一丝关联
to our past can chart a new future.
都有可能描绘出未来的新篇章
And pop up.
弹起
Awesome, Lauren. You're a natural.
太棒了 劳伦 你简直为冲浪而生啊
Yes, crushed it.
太棒了 做到了
If it wasn't for you,
如果不是你的话
Lauren never would have even known
劳伦恐怕永远不会知道
her great-grandfather was a surfer.
她的曾祖父是个冲浪高手
Happy to help.
很高兴能帮上忙
How is everything?
事情还顺利吗
Great.
很顺利
I mean, having a connection to her roots
我是说 和她来自哪里
and where she comes from,
有那么一丝的联♥系♥
it's...it's brought us closer.
这 让我们更加亲近了
I'm glad.
很高兴听到这些
How were you able to find out about her great-grandfather
你们是怎么能那么快就找到她曾祖父
so quickly?
信息的
And to get a photo of him as well, I mean...
而且还拿到了一张照片 我是说
if I didn't know better, I'd almost think
要是我不知道的话 我都觉得
you'd had it with you the whole time.
你是不是一直都有那个照片
You have an amazing family.
你有一个很完美的家庭
You should be so proud of the daughter you've raised.
你应该为你们抚养的这个女儿感到骄傲
I know I would be.
我知道要是我我会的
* That you have me *
你拥有我
* If you still *
如果你仍然
Thank you.
谢谢你
* Baby, I'm no good at good-byes *
宝贝 我并不擅长道别
* I never was, and I don't know why *
从来都不擅长 我也不知道为什么
And sometimes, we have to risk
而有时候呢 我们必须冒着
going back to the beginning
回到起点的风险
in order to take a step forward.
去迈出前进的步子
Cara, hi. What are you doing here?
卡拉 嗨 你在这做什么
I just came to tell you
我只是来告诉你
that everything with Lauren and her family worked out.
劳伦和她的家人都重新回到正轨了
I'm so glad.
很高兴知道这事
And that you were right.
而且你说得对
Families are a lot stronger than I realized.
家人要比我想的强大的多
I'd like to give this a try.
我想试着融入这个家
* You have me *
你拥有我
I'd love that.
非常欢迎
* Still want me *
仍然想拥有我
It's not always easy navigating who you were
在你从前是什么人 以及今后想成为什么人
and who you want to be.
这件事上从来不会一帆风顺
You don't look like you have good news for me, Arthur.
你看起来好像给我带什么好消息啊 亚瑟
I don't, and I'm sorry
确实没有 很抱歉
I spoke with Trish, and we both agree
我跟崔西聊过了 我们都同意
it would just take up too much of my time.
这事会占据我大部分时间
Let me prove you wrong.
那就让我来证明你们是错的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表