剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "God Friended Me"...
上帝加我好友 上集回顾
The God Account sent Joy the Friend Suggestion, not you.
上帝账户把好于推荐发给了乔伊而不是你
If I'm gonna do this, I need to do it my way.
如果是让我来做的话 那就得按照我的方式来做
Why didn't you tell me
为什么你之前不告诉我
you were a public defender back in Chicago?
你在芝加哥的工作是一名公设辩护人
Miles was gonna tell me that he loved me.
迈尔斯本打算跟我表白的
But for some reason, I, uh, I can't tell him that.
出于一些原因 我不能跟他说我爱他
Did you finally tell her you love her?
你有没有跟她说你爱她
I don't need to say anything.
我不需要说任何话
But you want to.
但是你很想说
You miss the God Account.
你想念上帝账户了
Why would the God Account be taken away from me?
为什么要从我这里拿走上帝账户
The God Account left a message on your wall.
上帝账户在你的主页上留言了
I think you were right about
我觉得你说得是对的
the "Lady" being the Statue of Liberty.
女士指的就是自♥由♥女神像
You're just at the wrong one.
只是不是美国的那个
You need to come to Paris.
你需要来巴黎一趟
The God Account has never been easy
上帝账户的事情从来就不简单
and almost always requires you to take a risk,
或者说总是会需要冒险
which is why I need to follow the Lady.
所以我需要跟随这位上帝账口中的女士
Who... it turns out,
结果恰好
happens to be in Paris,
就在巴黎
along with another very important lady...
还有另外一位重要的女士也在巴黎
my girlfriend, Cara.
我的女朋友 卡拉
So stay tuned,
所以请持续关注
the "Millennial Prophet" is going international.
千禧先知节目要走向世界了
Hey, Rakesh,
嗨 拉克什
can you hand me those headphones?
你能把耳机递给我吗
Here you go.
给
So do you really think
所以你真的觉得
there's a clue waiting for you in Paris?
在巴黎有线索在等着你
The fact Cara and I
事实上 卡拉和我
both ended up in front of the Statue of Liberty
的调查最后都同时停在了两个地方的
in two different cities at the exact same time--
自♥由♥女神像前
it must mean something.
所以这一定意味着什么
And if you're wrong?
如果错了怎么办
The God Account gave me a purpose,
是上帝账户给了我目标
and when it was taken away from me, I felt lost.
当他被拿走之后 我感到很迷茫
And then it sent me this message,
当他又给我发了这条信息之后
which it has to mean
肯定意味着他还有其他
there is something else it wants me to do,
事情想让我去完成
and if I don't figure out what that is, then it's over...
如果我没有搞清楚这是什么的话 那一切都结束了
and I don't want it to be.
我不想那个样子
All right, the Lyft is here. I gotta go.
好了 莱夫特在这儿了 我得走了
And remember,
记住
if you get a Friend Suggestion while I'm gone, give me a call.
我不在的时候如果有好友推荐的话 打给我
Any time, okay?
我随时都在 好吗
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Plus, she has me.
还有我在呢
So you're finally gonna be face-to-face with Cara, dude.
所以你终于要和卡拉面对面了 兄弟
You gonna tell her you love her or what?
你要不要跟她表白了
Yeah.
当然
It's Paris!
巴黎哎
One of the most romantic cities in the world.
世界上最浪漫的城市之一
What better place is there?
还有更好的地方吗
Hey, don't forget to send a postcard.
别忘了给我寄明信片
Okay.
好的
Wait, so Miles is coming here to Paris?
等等 所以迈尔斯要来巴黎了吗
Okay, I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么了
Yesterday you admitted that you weren't ready
昨天你还跟我说你还没有准备好
to tell Miles that you loved him,
接受他的表白
and you didn't have to deal with that fact
你现在不用去处理这件事因为
because he was in New York.
他人在纽约
You really think you can just stick your head in the sand
你真的觉得自己可以把头埋在沙子里
and hope he doesn't bring it up?
然后希望他不要提这件事吗
Look, if he does, I'll deal with it, okay?
如果他真的提了 我会处理的 好吗
But in the meantime, he's coming here to figure out
但是同时 他这次过来是要搞清楚
what the God Account wants him to do next,
上帝账户下一步想让他做什么
and I'm gonna need yours and Simon's help
我可能需要你和西蒙
to make that happen.
的帮助才行
So what kind of help do you need?
所以你是需要哪方面的帮助主
Well, yesterday it seemed like
从昨天情况看来
all the clues were pointing to Paul Grenelle.
所有的线索都指向了保罗·格雷内尔
You're in the art world.
你在美术馆工作
I was thinking you could look into him for me?
我想你是不是可以帮我查一查
Yeah, but the bridge is named after the neighborhood,
可以 但是桥的名字是以邻居的名字命名的
not the family.
而不是家人
No, I get that,
是的 我明白
but I also know the God Account.
但是我也了解上帝账户
Something is there.
那里肯定有信息
Let me see what I can find out.
那我就去找找吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, merci.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
De Ville...uh...
德维尔
Hey, uh, excuse me.
嗨 不好意思问一下
Uh, do you know where 14 Rue de Ville is?
你知道维尔街14号♥在哪里吗
Um, I think the phrase you're looking for is,
我觉得你想说的是
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
I was thinking tomorrow we could meet up with Annie.
我在想明天我们可以跟安妮见一见
She's been looking into this guy, Paul Grenelle,
她已经在查这个叫保罗·格雷内尔的人了
who we think is connected to the God Account.
就是我们觉得跟上帝账户有关系的这个人
Before we get caught up in the God Account of it all...
在说上帝账户之前
what do you say we just take the night to catch up?
我们何不好好把握住这良辰美景
I like that plan.
我很喜欢这主意
So, how's the God Account going without Miles around?
所以 迈尔斯的上帝账户的事情怎么样了
I haven't gotten a Friend Suggestion yet,
我还没有收到好友推荐
but I am going to miss arguing with Miles
但是没有迈尔斯跟我吵吵
about everything when I do.
我还挺怀念的
I have been arguing with Miles for 24 years.
我已经有24年没有跟迈尔斯吵过架了
It's never not fun.
一点意思都没有
Let me know if you need any help whenever you do get one.
如果需要帮忙的话你直接跟我说
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, nice!
太好了
So this arcade game I bought from Facebook Marketplace
我从脸书集市买♥♥的电子游戏
is finally arriving tomorrow.
明天终于要到了
I can't tell you how lucky I am.
你都不知道我有多幸运
It just-- it popped up on my feed, right,
它就突然出现在我的视线里
couple of weeks ago, for sale, and you know me--I pounced.
就在几周前 然后我就立刻下单了
It's gonna look great in the office.
放在办公室一定棒极了
A video game for your office? Really, Rakesh?
办公室里打游戏 你真的假的 拉克什
Well, you know, some people buy plants.
有些人带植物
I bought a game.
我带个游戏怎么了
Which by the way, will never die because I didn't water it.
游戏也不会死 因为用不着我浇水
Anyway, I'm meeting Jaya uptown
总之 我要去郊区跟贾亚
at this new dumpling place, so, yeah.
在新开的饺子馆碰面 所以
I don't want to be late.
我得走了
I'm headed uptown. I'll give you a lift.
我也去那边 我捎你一程
Thanks, Ali. Bye.
谢了 阿里 再见
Later, guys. So this girlfriend of yours,
再见两位 所以你的这个女朋友 是真实存在的还是你想象出来的
Hilarious.
太好笑了
Not only is she real,
不仅是真的
she's like, a badass doctor, okay?
而且是个超牛的医生 好吗
Actually, you might kind of like her.
说实话 你可能跟她有点像
She's the take-charge type, just like you.
她也是喜欢管事儿的那种 跟你一样
Wait, which one's your ride?
等等 哪辆车是你的
The red one at the end.
最那边红色的那辆
The red one getting the ticket?
正在被贴罚单的那辆红色的吗
Hey, you, meter maid!
喂 那个处理违章的女警♥察♥
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表