剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
If we're supposed to find something,
如果我们想找到什么线索
it's got to be here.
就得在这里找
Pardon, we're not open yet.
不好意思 我们还没开始营业
Uh, do you mind if we just look around?
额 你介意我们四处看看吗
Of course. Merci.
不介意 谢谢
So how's your day? Ha.
所以你今天过得怎么样 哈
I'll be happy when this is over
等这事儿结束我会很高兴的
and we can go our separate ways.
然后我们就可以分道扬镳了
I still owe you an answer to your question
对于你问我的问题 我还欠你一个答案
you wanted to ask me if you ever
就是那个 如果你能
came face-to-face with me again.
再次和我面对面的话 你想问的问题
Yeah, I wanted to know what it feels like
对 我想知道
not to care about anything or anyone but yourself.
不在乎任何事任何人 只在乎自己是什么感觉
I want to know what it's like
我想知道
to go through your life like that.
你一直这么生活是什么感觉
It's lonely.
很孤独
I'd imagine.
可以想象
Well, there's nothing here. Well, let's keep looking.
我什么也没找到 我们再找找看
Maybe you'll recognize something.
也许你能发现点什么
Like what?
什么
* When the moon hits your eye *
当月亮倒映在你的眼中
* Like a big pizza pie, that's amore *
就像一张大披萨 这就是爱
This song. "That's Amore."
这首歌♥ 《这就是爱》
What about it?
怎么了
It was the song that was playing
这首歌♥是
when Miles and I had our first kiss.
我和迈尔斯第一次接吻的时候放的歌♥
It was the whole reason we had a first kiss
这首歌♥促成了我和迈尔斯接吻
in an Italian restaurant.
在一家意大利餐馆里
Well, I know you thought this was about helping Miles,
我明白你可能觉得这样对迈尔斯有帮助
but maybe it is about both of you,
但是 可能这对你们俩
about your relationship.
对你们的关系都有帮助
No, no, I mean, Miles and I are good.
不 不 我是说 迈尔斯和我都很好
I never said you weren't.
我没说你俩不好
It's just a song. This is ridiculous.
这只是首歌♥而已 这太扯了
Maybe this is the God Account's way
也许这就是上帝账户
of telling you that you shouldn't have left
告诉你不应该离开而是应该回去
or that you should go back.
的一种方式
No, no, I can't. Why?
不 不 我不能回去 为什么
Before I left...
在我走之前
Miles was gonna tell me that he loved me.
迈尔斯想跟我说 他爱我
But I told him not to, that if he did,
但我跟他说 不要说 因为如果他说了
I would say it back and I wouldn't leave.
我就会告诉他我也爱他 然后我就不会走了
But I lied.
但是我说了谎
Because I couldn't tell him the truth.
因为我不能告诉他我心里的真实想法
You don't love Miles?
你不爱迈尔斯吗
I've never felt this way about anyone before.
我之前从来没对一个人有过这种感觉
Not even close.
没有人比得过他
But for some reason, I--
但出于某种原因 我
I can't tell him that, and I don't know why.
我没法告诉他 我也不知道为什么
So I got on a plane,
所以我上了飞机
and I gave myself six months to figure it out.
我给了自己半年的时间来想清楚
Hey, it's okay not to be ready.
嘿 没准备好也没事
You just have to tell Miles how you feel.
你只是需要告诉迈尔斯你的感觉
I don't need to say anything.
我什么都不需要说
Maybe that's what the God Account's
也许这就是上帝账户
trying to tell you.
想告诉你的
Okay, well, if it is, then it's wrong.
好 如果是这样的话 那他就错了
Because Miles is in New York and I'm here,
因为迈尔斯现在在纽约 而我在这里
so I don't need to face anything.
所以我不需要面对任何事
All right, look, I'm sorry.
好吧 听着 我很抱歉
Dude, the seminar's gonna start any minute.
伙计 研讨会马上就要开始了
Where's Joy? I have no idea.
乔伊哪儿去了 我不知道
She said that she was gonna come and fix this,
她说她会过来然后解决这事的
but she didn't say how.
但是她没说怎么解决
Please take your seats.
各位请就坐
The seminar's about to begin.
研讨会马上开始
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Teddy doesn't think he deserves a relationship
泰迪认为他没资格联♥系♥儿子
with his son because of what he did.
由于他过去做的那些事
There's only one person
只有一个人
that could ever convince him otherwise.
可以说服他
Jacob. In order for that to happen,
雅各布 为了做到这一点
he had to know the truth.
他必须得知道真♥相♥
That was Teddy's choice, not yours.
那应该由泰迪来决定 而不是你
I'm sorry, you told Jacob
不好意思 你是告诉雅各布
that his own father took money to leave before he was born?
他老爸在他出生之前就拿了一笔钱离开他了吗
Yes, he's on his way over here
对 他现在就在
right now to confront him about it.
过来质问他的路上
To confront him? What is that gonna do?
质问他 那有什么用
How is that gonna make things better?
这对事情的发展有什么好处吗
What if he never talks to him again?
万一他再也不和他说话了呢
He will, but this needs to come first.
他会的 但是得先经历这一段
It's the only way. I told you, Miles.
这是唯一的办法 我跟你说了 迈尔斯
You just need to trust me.
你只要相信我就好
Jacob.
雅各布
Oh...
噢
Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention, please?
打扰大家了 请大家看这里 好吗
No, no, no, Joy, what is he doing?
不不不 乔伊 他在做什么
My name is Jacob Abbott, and I'm Teddy Preston's son.
我叫雅各布·艾伯特 我是泰迪·普雷斯顿的儿子
What the hell's going on? What is he doing up there?
发生什么事儿了 他上台要做什么
He told me that he wanted to come and talk to you.
他说他想来跟你谈谈
I assumed it would be in private,
我本以为你们会私下里谈谈
but I guess he has other plans.
但我猜他应该另有安排了
I came here today to share with you
我今天来这里是想给大家
the kind of man he really is.
揭开他的真面目的
He talks about how he started out with nothing,
他多次提到过他是如何从一无所有开始创业的
a self-made man who overcame the odds.
一个白手起家的男人是如何克服种种困难的
But the truth is, he started out with $50,000,
但事实是 他开始创业的基金有五万
a check that my grandfather wrote to him
那张支票是我的祖父在我出生前写给他的
to walk away from my mother and me before I was born.
目的是为了让他离开我的母亲和我
This is the man who you've come to listen to today
这就是你们今天来听演讲的人的真面目
who you think has the answers to life's tough questions.
那个你们觉得他有解决世上一切难题办法的人
He doesn't!
他不配
He's a man you should want nothing to do with!
这个男人你不会想和他扯上关系的
I know I sure as hell don't.
我敢打包票
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
You can still fix this.
场面还是可以控制的
You just need to get up there,
你现在上台去
tell them that you invited Jacob here,
告诉他们是你邀请了雅各布来这儿
that this is all part of your program
这只是为了让人们能够直面自己内心恐惧
of helping people face their fears.
的其中一个计划而已
You can fix this!
你能处理好的
I hope so.
希望如此
Hey, Jacob. Hey, Jacob.
嘿 雅各布 嘿 雅各布
Please, just give me a minute.
拜托 给我几分钟时间谈谈
Jacob, one minute, please,
雅各布 就一分钟 拜托
and I promise I'll never bother you again.
而且我保证我再也不会来打扰你了
Jacob, please. You're right, okay?
雅各布 求你了 你说的对 行吗
Everything you said onstage, you're right about all of it.
你在台上说的一切都是对的
Except one thing.
但有件事你不知道
Not a day goes by where I don't think about that moment.
没有一天我不在想那一刻
I shouldn't have taken the money, but I did.
我不应该拿那笔钱的 但我还是拿了
You left.
你抛弃我们了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Look, if you want nothing to do with me, I don't blame you.
听着 你不想和我有任何瓜葛 我不怪你
We don't know each other.
我们不了解彼此
We don't have anything in common.
我们没有任何的共同点
But, Jacob, if you just give me a chance,
但是 雅各布 你可否给我个机会
I will spend the next 15 years of my life
我会在接下来的十五年里
proving to you that it was worth it,
向你证明你这么做是值得的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表