剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
我只是还没有准备好去约会
Totally get it.
完全理解
When you are, give me a call.
如果准备好了 打给我
Here for the game.
我们是来玩的
Then swipe your key.
那就刷一下你的钥匙
Uh, a key?
钥匙
No key, no entry.
没有钥匙不许入内
Step aside. Game closes in five minutes.
请让开一点 五分钟后游戏关闭
Come right in.
请进吧
That was a queen of hearts.
那是张红心Q
Does that mean something to you?
对你来说有其他意义吗
Yeah, it does.
是的 没错
Hey.
嗨
Um, what happened? I didn't hear back from you.
怎么了 为什么没有打给我
Yeah, well, we got there,
嗯 我们去那里了
but we couldn't get in without a keycard.
但是我们没有钥匙卡 所以进不去
Wait, we hit another dead end?
等等 又是死胡同吗
Uh, I don't think so, actually.
实际上 我不觉得
Do you still have that queen of hearts that Tze left behind?
尹梓留下的那种红心Q你还留着吧
Yeah, but it's just Tze's way of reminding us
是的 但是那只是尹梓让我们记住
that we got played.
我们被耍的样子
No. It's an invitation.
不 那是邀请
What do you mean?
什么意思
The keycard that I needed to get into the poker game,
那就是我进入游戏需要的钥匙卡
it's a playing card, a queen of hearts,
就是一张扑克牌 一张红心Q
just like the one you have in your hand.
就像你手上的那张
For some reason, I think Tze wants us at that game.
因为一些原因 我认为尹梓想让我们进入游戏
There's an RFID chip in here. Cara's right.
这里面有射频识别 卡拉说得没错
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表