剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
for the last couple of years.
好多次
Hey, Miguel.
嘿 米格尔
I am going to let you in on a little secret.
我决定让你知道一个小秘密
Something I think you might want
一个你可能愿意和你女儿
to share with your daughter.
分享的秘密
What's that?
什么秘密
When you order the lasagna,
当你点千层面的时候
ask for the three cheese.
要三种奶酪
It's off the menu, but I'm telling you
菜单上没有 但是我告诉你
it's the only way to have it.
这才是最好吃的
She'd like that.
她会很高兴的
What's her name?
她叫什么
Ava.
艾娃
Oh, that's beautiful.
名字真好听
What's she like?
她是个什么样的孩子
She's the kindest person I've ever met.
她是世界上最善良的孩子
Has a smile that makes you smile.
总是面带微笑 让别人也想笑
She's sick.
她病了
It's her kidneys.
她的肾出了问题
I'm sorry.
真抱歉听到这个
Is there anything that could be done?
有什么办法治好她吗
Yeah, she nees a transplan.
有 她需要换肾
I'd give her one of mie in a--in a secon,
我愿意立刻换给她我的一个肾
but apparently I got a rare blood typ.
但是我的血型却很特别
And I'm not a matc. No one in my family i.
我们的血型不匹配 我们家没人和她匹配的上
Well, what about a donor?
捐赠者呢
She's on the list.
她已经在名单上了
But the doctors say it could be a year or two
但是医生说还得等一到两年
before she reaches the top.
才能到她
In the meantime, she's on dialysis three times a week.
现在她一周做三次透析
Upside is
好的一面是
it keeps her stable.
透析让她状态很稳定
Downside is
不好的一面是
it's expensive.
透析太贵了
Past year, bills have piled up.
过去的一年 我债台高筑
We can't afford it anymore, and without it...
我们再也付不起了 可是如果不去透析
Wait, that's why you're doing this?
等一下 这就是你要这么做的原因吗
If you make this look like an accident,
如果你把这个伪造成事故
your family can collect the insurance.
你的家人就可以拿到保险金
I got no other choice.
我没有其它的选择了
If I had, I would take it.
如果我有的话 我不会这样的
The money will kep my daughter alive until se
这些钱可以让我女儿活下去 直到有人
can find a donor.
肯捐肾给她
Any father would make that trade.
任何父亲都会这么做的
Miguel, does she know what you're doing?
米格尔 她知道你要这么做吗
No, no.
不 不知道
Neither does my wife.
我妻子也不知道
I couldn't put that on them.
我没办法让她们承受这个
Miguel, this is no longer gonna look like an accident.
米格尔 这事不会再看起来像是个意外了
Sure, it will.
当然可以
They'll think the harness broke when I fall.
他们会认为我掉下去的时候安全带断掉了
No one will question a thing if I slip.
如果我滑倒的话没人会怀疑的
Unless you tell them.
除非你告诉他们
No.
不
I won't.
我不会
Because actually, I have a better solution.
因为实际上 我有个更好的解决办法
One where your daughter lives,
一个你的女儿可以活下去
and you're there to live that life with her.
而你 会陪在她身边的办法
How?
怎么做
We raise the money.
我们集资
Once people hear about Ava's story, they'll wanna help.
一旦有人听到艾娃的故事 他们一定会愿意帮忙的
And I can make sure they hear it.
我会保证让大家知道这件事
What if you can't?
如果你不能呢
No, I can.
不会的 我能
I have a podcast on FreeVerse, my girlfriend is a journalist.
我在自♥由♥诗上有个播客 我女朋友还是个记者
I promise I won't fail.
我保证不会让你失望的
But I need you to hold on.
但是我需要你坚持住
I need you to allow yourself to be rescued.
我需要你等到自己被救出来
Miles, we're ready to go. Tell Miguel to hold on tight.
迈尔斯 我们准备好了 你告诉米格尔坚持住
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
You can't raise the rig just yet.
你不能现在就把平台升上去
Why not?
为什么
Because if you do,
因为你一旦做了
Miguel might jump. He told you this?
米格尔可能就会跳下去 他那么告诉你的
Yes. Damn it.
是的 该死
You should have told me the moment he said something.
你应该在他说的时候就告诉我
No, I can talk to him, convince him not to do it.
不 我会说服他的 我会让他不要那么做的
I just need more time. No, we don't have it.
我只是需要多一点时间 不 我们没有时间了
The cables were damaged when the rig first collapsed.
平台倾斜的时候线缆就被损坏了
And the winds are picking up. If we don't raise Miguel
现在又起风了 如果我们现在不立刻把米格尔
right away, that rig could snap and fall.
升上去的话 平台可能会断掉然后掉下来
Miles.
迈尔斯
This is Miguel's wife, Isabel. I told her what's going on.
这是米格尔的妻子伊莎贝尔 我告诉她发生什么事了
Miguel?
米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔
Look, deep down, Miguel doesn't want to do this.
听着 内心深处 米格尔并不想这么做
Give his wife a chance to remind him of that.
给他妻子一个机会提醒他一下
Miguel.
米格尔
Please. Okay.
拜托了 好吧
Hi, my name is Miles. He can't hear you
嗨 我是迈尔斯 隔着那个窗户他听不见你说话
through that window, but you need to talk to Miguel.
但是你必须得跟米格尔谈谈
He thinks this is the only way to save your daughter.
他认为这是救你们女儿的唯一办法
Miguel?
米格尔
Miguel, can you hear me?
米格尔 你能听见吗
Miguel, are you all right? Can you hear me?
米格尔 你没事吧 你能听见我说话吗
Yes.
能
You need to listen to me.
你得听我说
This isn't the way to save Ava.
这不是救艾娃的办法
I love her so much.
我那么爱她
I just want to protect her.
我只是想保护她
I love her too.
我也爱她
But you can't do this to her.
但是你不能这么对她
To me.
不能这么对我
God will find another way to save our daughter.
上帝会给我们其它的办法来救我们女儿的
Miguel, you
米格尔 你
can't do this.
不可以这么做
Miguel,
米格尔
they need to raise the rig immediately, or it might fall.
他们现在需要把平台升上去 否则它就会掉下来了
Can I tell them you're gonna hold on?
我可以跟他们说你会坚持住吗
Yes.
好的
We're a-go, raise it. Raise it now.
我们可以升了 升上去 现在就升
Let's go. Let's go.
动起来 动起来
Miguel?
米格尔
Keep your promise, Miles.
遵守你的承诺 迈尔斯
My daughter's life depends on it.
我女儿的命就靠你了
I can't believe we saved Miguel's life.
我真不敢相信我们救下了米格尔
Yeah, thanks for getting Isabel down there in time.
是啊 谢谢你及时的把伊莎贝尔叫了过来
Yeah, of course.
别客气
So any word on Miguel?
有米格尔的消息了吗
Yeah. I spoke to the fire captain.
是的 我刚跟消防队长通过话
He said that Miguel was 5150'd.
他说米格尔被扣押了
He's being held overnight at Bellevue for observation.
他被扣押在贝尔维尤一晚
But considering his circumstances
但是考虑到他和
with his daughter,
他女儿的情况
and the fact that he was never really suicidal,
还有他并没有真的进行自杀行为
he should be released in the morning.
他今早应该就能放出来
Okay. On the house for the heroes.
好的 为了英雄们 我来请客
Hey, thanks Ali.
嘿 谢谢阿里
We are basically the Justice League.
我们简直就是正义联盟啊
Hey, no, no. Can't celebrate just yet.
嘿 不不 还不能庆祝呢
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表