剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
This is about you.
这是你自己的事情
Rakesh, you're not built for this.
拉克什 这不是你
You're not built to pretend you don't care, when you do.
你不是能假装不在乎的人 假装是装不来的
I know, but...
我知道 但是
What choice do I have if she won't stand up to her parents?
如果她不能跟她的父母摊牌 我又有什么办法呢
You are the smartest person I know, Rakesh.
拉克什 你是我认识的人中最聪明的
There has to be an option you haven't seen.
一定还有其他办法的
Audrey!
奥德丽
I knew I should have gone straight to the airport.
我就知道我应该直接去机场的
We spoke with Madeline.
我们跟玛德琳谈过了
She told us you were gonna be a doctor.
她跟我们说你以前想当医生的
That's why the God Account brought us together.
这就是上帝账户指引我们来这里的原因
Look, you need to find a way to make peace with this.
你需要找到可以和解的办法
So you can get back on the path
这样你才能回到你原本希望
you're supposed to be on.
的道路上去
Even if I could...
即使我可以
It's deeper than that.
现在情况没那么简单
This was my father's favorite place in the city.
这是我父亲在这座城市最喜欢的地方
He used to take me here when I was little.
我小时他经常带我来这儿
He only painted the castle for me.
他只愿意为我画这城♥堡♥
If I had one wish...
如果我可以许一个愿望
It would be for him to paint that castle for me
就是希望他能再为我画一次
One last time.
那座城♥堡♥
To tell him how much I love him;
告诉他我有多爱他
how alone I'll always be without him.
他走后我有多孤单
That's the reason I ran.
这就是我跑掉的原因
I understand the decision to run away from a life;
我明白你逃离原本生活的决定
to tell yourself you're never gonna look back, but--
告诉自己永远都不要再回头 但是
you can't do that if you've left something unfinished.
只要还有事情没有解决 你就不能这么做
Just talk to Madeline,
跟玛德琳谈谈吧
'cause if you don't, you won't be able to move on from this.
因为你如果不这样做的话 你就过不去这道坎
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
我很感谢你们的努力
but talking to Madeline isn't going to bring my father back.
但是跟玛德琳聊完 我父亲也不会起死回生了
No, but if you can make peace with her,
不 但是如果你能跟她和解的话
then you'll be able to remember him with love and not regret.
你就可以记住你父亲的时候都是爱而不是恨了
And that's a powerful thing.
这是件很有力量的事情
You want me to trust the God Account?
你想让我相信上帝账户吗
Is that it? - No.
就为了这个吗 不是
Audrey, I want you to trust me.
奥德丽 我希望你可以相信我
Hello, Audrey.
你好 奥德丽
Can we come in? Of course.
我们可以进来吗 当然
I know that there's nothing I can say
我知道我没有办法为已经发生的
that can make up for what happened.
事情做出弥补
No, there's not.
是的 你没有什么好说的
So why don't you apologize
那为什么你不为拆散
for blowing up my family,
我的家人道歉呢
and we can go our separate ways?
然后我们就分道扬镳
Audrey, please.
奥德丽 别这样
Okay, you said that you would listen.
好吧 你说你会听的
I'm listening. If you want an apology,
我听着呢 如果你想要听到我的道歉
I'm happy to give you one.
我很高兴向你道歉
Because I am sorry,
因为我真的很抱歉
for so much of what happened
为这发生的一切
and for how it happened.
以及发生的方式
But I will not apologize for falling in love
但是我不会为因为爱上你父亲
with your father.
而道歉的
I loved him.
我爱他
You could've walked away, Madeline,
玛德琳 你可以离开的
but you didn't.
但是你没有
I couldn't. Right.
我做不到 是啊
Whatever.
随便吧
This was a mistake. Audrey
这就是个错 奥德丽
No, I'm leaving. Wait.
不 我要走了 等等
Audrey, stop. Don't go.
奥德丽 等等 别走
Where did you get that?
这个是哪里来的
It looks like one of my father's paintings.
这很像是我父亲的画
Did my father give it to you?
是我爸爸给你的吗
No.
不是
Then where did you get it?
那你是从哪里得到的
Mom? Who are all these people?
妈妈 这些人是谁
Hey, honey.
嗨 宝贝
This is... my son.
这是我的儿子
August.
奥古斯特
Auggie, this is Miles, Cara, and Gideon.
奥吉 这几位是迈尔斯 卡拉 基甸
And...
还有
this is Audrey,
这位是奥德丽
your sister.
你姐姐
Go say hello.
去问声好
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Why didn't you tell me? - We tried.
为什么不告诉我 我们有试过
My mom told me all about you.
妈妈把你的事都告诉我了
Did you know I'm a painter?
你知不知道我是一名画家
Just like our dad.
就像我们的父亲一样
So you painted that.
所以这是你画的
Belvedere Castle used to be his favorite place in the city.
贝尔维德城♥堡♥是他以前在这座城市最喜欢的地方
I know.
我知道
My mom told me you live in France.
妈妈告诉我你住在法国
I can't wait to go there one day.
我好希望有一天我也能去那里
Have you ever been to the Louvre?
你有去过卢浮宫吗
Yes, I have.
嗯 去过
In fact, I had an exhibit in the Louvre.
事实上 我在卢浮宫有个画展
You did?
是吗
What kind?
什么类型的
It was called The Future of Art.
画展的名字叫未来艺术
At the time, I didn't know what it was.
以前我不太明白那是什么
But I think I do now.
但是我觉得现在我知道了
Good afternoon. Uh--
下午好
Rakesh, what are you doing here?
拉克什 你怎么来了
Um, for those of you who don't know me,
你们中有人应该不认识我
My name is Rakesh Singh, and, uh...
我叫拉克什·辛格
I'm Jaya's boyfriend.
我是贾亚的男朋友
Um, Mr. and Mrs. Desai,
德萨先生 德萨夫人
the only reason Jaya and I were dishonest
我和贾亚瞒着两位
about our relationship was because--
的唯一原因是因为
you said we either get married or break up.
你们说要么我们结婚 要么分手
And so we thought we didn't have any options.
所以我们认为我们没有其他选择了
But, uh...
但是
We do.
我们有
Rakesh?
拉克什
I love you, Jaya,
我爱你 贾亚
and I don't care who knows it.
我不管别人怎么想
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Rakesh, I'm sorry...
拉克什 抱歉
but I'm not ready to get married.
但是我现在还没有准备好要结婚
Right. Okay, um
好吧
I'm sorry for interrupting.
抱歉打扰你们了
Rakesh.
拉克什
Rakesh. Wait!
拉克什 等等
Please!
求你了
What were you thinking?
你刚才怎么想的
Oh, I don't know Jaya, maybe I was thinking I love you;
我不知道 贾亚 也许我刚才在想我爱你
that I want to spend the rest of my life with you,
我愿意以后的时光都想约你共度吧
but clearly, you don't. - That's not fair.
但是很显然你不是 这太不公平了
You're not ready to get married either.
你也没有准备好结婚
Jaya, I just proposed! That wasn't a proposal!
贾亚 我刚才都求婚了 那根本不是求婚
That was you declaring
刚才只是因为你宣布
you're done sneaking around, whether I like it or not.
你不要躲躲藏藏了 根本没有顾及我的感受
Look, all I want is to be with you.
我只想跟你在一起
You were with me, Rakesh,
你之前是跟我在一起啊
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表