剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Please, we are just asking you to follow us.
请大家跟着我们
Miles, they're not listening. We need to do something.
迈尔斯 他们不听啊 我们得做点什么
I know, I know, I know. I just need to convince them.
我知道 要让他们相信
Um, okay, okay! Listen up!
好了 听好了
Look, I know that you don't know me.
听着 我知道你们不认识我
But there is a gas leak.
但是现在发生了气体泄漏
Okay, I think they said something about evacuating.
他们好像在说撤离的事
You think?
你觉得是吗
It's too dangerous to go out on the track.
走出轨道太危险了
No, we stay here. They'll send help.
不 我们待在这里 他们会派人过来的
No, we can't wait.
不行 我们不能等
We need you to come with us!
你们得跟我们一起走
We need to get off of this train!
我们得离开这里
There's no way I'm leaving. Please, sir.
我是不会走的 求你了先生
I'm just asking you to trust us.
我只需要你们相信我们
We need to listen to him!
我们得听他的
Miguel?
米格尔
Miles.
迈尔斯
I was making my way through the cars
我刚才在穿过人群
to make sure everyone was okay, but here you are.
看大家是不是都还好 但是你在这里
Seems like whenever I'm in a bad spot,
看来每次我在困境的时候
you're here to rescue me.
你总能出手相救
Is what you're saying true?
你说的是真的吗
Yes, I'm telling you, we cannot wait.
是的 我跟你说 我们不能等了
Now, a few months back,
几个月前
this man saved my daughter's life...
这个人救了我和我女儿
and mine.
的命
Hey. Hey, Miguel. Can you hear me?
喂 米格尔 能听到我说话吗
I have no intention of being rescued.
我不想被救
You understand me?
你明白吗
If you make this look like an accident,
如果你想弄得像个事故一样的话
your family can collect the insurance.
你的家人会得到保险金
I got no other choice.
我没有选择
If I had, I would take it.
要是有的话 我不会这样
The money will kep my daughter alive
得到的钱可以让我女儿活下去
until she can find a donor.
一直到她的捐献者出现
Any father would make that trade.
任何做爸爸的都会这样的
Actually, I have a better solution
其实 我还有个更好的办法
one where your daughter lives
一个让你女儿活下去
and you're there to live that life with her.
而且你能余生陪着她的办法
Looks like you made good
看上去你遵守了
on your promise after all, Miles.
你的诺言 迈尔斯
If you hadn't saved my life,
如果你没有救我
I wouldn't be here to save hers.
我也不会在这里救她
I didn't know him-- same as you.
我不认识他 跟你们一样
He asked me to trust him,
他叫我相信他
and I thank God every day I did.
我信了 并且每天为此感谢上帝
So, if he's saying we need to go, then we need to go.
所以 如果他说我们得走 那我们就是得走
I ride this train every day.
我每天都搭这班火车
We're less than 50 yards from the station.
我们离车站就剩不到50码了
Look, I know you're scared.
听着 我知道你害怕
But if we stick together, we can make it.
但如果我们团结起来 就可以做到
What do you think? I mean
你觉得呢 我是说
Okay, okay. All right, let's go.
好吧 好吧 我们走
Hey, thank you.
谢谢你
All right, let's round up the rest of these people,
好 咱们叫上其他人
and get out of here.
离开这里
I can't believe we made it in time.
难以置信我们赶上了
Yeah. I knew we would.
我知道我们肯定赶得上
Wait. Where is everyone? I don't know.
等等 大家人呢 我不知道
Dad.
爸
What's going on? Where's Ali?
怎么回事 阿里呢
Miles, I tried calling you.
迈尔斯 我试过打给你的
Her surgery got moved up.
她的手术提前了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Look, Dad, it doesn't matter.
听着 爸 这都没关系了
I found out that there's an increased risk
我发现由于她的心脏问题
to Ali's surgery because of her heart condition.
阿里的手术风险更高了
Now, I tried to get here as fast as I could
我尽可能快地赶来这里
to convince her to postpone--
想说服她延迟手术
Miles Wait, wait, wait.
迈尔斯 等等
Dad, look, I know how it sounds,
爸 听着 我知道这听起来是什么感觉
but I think this is why the God Account sent me her name.
但是我觉得这是上帝账户给我发了她的名字的原因
Son, I don't think it is.
儿子 我觉得不是
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
Because she told us about the risk
因为她去做手术之前
before she went in for surgery.
把这个风险告诉我们了
I reacted the same way you are now.
我跟你现在的反应一样
Told her we have to postpone, get a second opinion.
告诉他们得推迟手术 再找别人看看
What did she say? That she already gotten one.
她怎么说 说已经问过了
I went to the doctor's with her, Miles.
我和她一起去的医生那里 迈尔斯
They said that she was strong enough for surgery
他们说她的身体足够强壮能够承受手术
and that they'd monitor her heart along the way.
说他们会一直监测她心脏的状况的
And postponing the surgery
推迟手术
wasn't gonna take away the risk.
也不能降低风险
It was always gonna be there.
风险总是在那里的
And the fact is,
而且事实是
they need to remove the tumor now.
他们现在就得摘除肿瘤
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
I just never got this to her.
我就是没能把这个给她
Oh. Well, that's okay.
没事的
You can give it to her when she wakes up.
等她醒来再给她吧
All we can do now is...
我们现在所能做的只有
wait.
等着
Hey, look, I know that you're worried,
听着 我知道你很担心
but everything they said makes sense.
但是他们说的都很有道理
This wasn't about stopping the surgery.
这不是为了阻止手术
Okay, then what the hell was it about?
行啊 那到底是为了什么
Look, whatever I was supposed to do for Ali, I couldn't.
听着 不管我本应为阿里做什么 我都没做到
And you know what makes matters even worse?
你知道什么让事情更糟糕吗
Is that it seems like the God Account
是上帝账户似乎在
was trying to stop me from getting back here in time.
阻止我及时赶回这里
I mean, what--what if-- what if she--
我是说 如果 万一她
Hey. No, no, no. No, don't say that.
不不不 不能这么说
Okay, Ali is going to be fine.
好吗 阿里会没事的
And like your dad said,
就像你♥爸♥说的
you're gonna be here when she gets out.
她出来的时候你就在这里
That's all that matters.
这就够了
Miles, we are gonna get through this together.
迈尔斯 我们会一起撑过去的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Miles.
迈尔斯
Cara. - Hey!
卡拉 嗨
Wait. Jaya, what are you doing here?
等等 贾亚 你在这儿干什么
Rakesh came by my office earlier
拉克什早些时候来过我办公室
to ask about Ali.
问起阿里的事情
So you're the doctor he went to for help.
所以他找来帮忙的医生就是你
Well, smartest one I know, so...
我认识的最聪明的 所以
How's everything with Ali?
阿里怎么样了
Um, they moved her surgery up.
她的手术提前了
She's in there now.
她现在在里面
So where have you guys been?
所以你们之前去哪儿了
It's kind of a long story.
说来话长
I can't believe it. Miguel Solano was on the train?
难以置信 米格尔·索拉诺在那辆火车上吗
Okay, look, I know it's kind of pointless
听着 我知道这么说可能有点没有意义
to say "what are the odds?"
尤其是碰上上帝账户的时候
when dealing with the God Account,
这得多巧啊
but seriously, like, what are the odds?
说真的 这概率有多大
Yeah. Exactly.
是啊
Anyways, we made it to safety.
总之 我们安全到达了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表