剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
It's being sold by the owner.
是屋主自售
Her name is Joan Holbrooke.
她叫琼·霍尔布鲁克
All right.Let's pay her a visit.
好吧 咱们去拜访一下
We're here for the open house.
我们是来看♥房♥♥的
Feel free to look around.
随意看看吧
Let me know if you have any questions.
要是有问题随时找我
If you're looking for a first home,
如果你们是要买♥♥第一套房♥子
you're not gonna find a better place.
这个就是最佳选择了
Do you mind me asking why you're selling?
我能问一下你为什么要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Kids are grown.
孩子都长大了
It's just me,
就我自己了
so I don't need all the space anymore.
用不了这么大的房♥子了
How many kids?
你有几个孩子
Seven.
七个
I was a foster parent.
我是做寄养的
For 30 years, this house
30多年了 这个房♥子
provided a lot of great memories.
承载了很多美好的回忆
You're not gonnabelieve this,
你肯定不会相信
but we have a friendwhose daughter
不过我们有个朋友 他的女儿
is about to go into the system.
正要进入儿童福利系统
Look, she only needs a home for about six months.
她需要找个寄养家庭 住六个月就行
Maybe it's not a coincidence that we ran into each other?
也许咱们的相识并不是巧合呢
I'm sorry. I'm retired.
很抱歉 我退休了
I'm moving to Florida next week,
下周就要搬去佛罗里达
but if you give me your friend's name,
不过你可以把朋友的名字告诉我
I can refer him to some families that might be right.
我可以给他推荐适合的寄养家庭
Yeah, his nameis Russell Hill,
好的 他叫罗素·希尔
and I'm surewhatever you can do,
不管你能帮多少
he'd appreciate it.
他都会很感激的
Hold on.
等等
Russell Hill?
罗素·希尔吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
I don't know if it's the same person,
我不知道是不是同一个人
but a Russell Hill came through our home.
不过以前有个在这里寄养的孩子也叫罗素·希尔
It's been at least 20 years.
至少二十年前的事了
Here.
看
That's my oldest daughter holding Russell as a baby.
我大女儿抱着的就是罗素 还是个婴儿
He was in our family for just a few months
他只在我家住了几个月
before the state moved him to another home.
政♥府♥后来把他送去其他家庭了
I never knew what happened to him after that.
从那之后我就不知道他的下落了
Mom? Sorry I'm late.
妈妈 不好意思我来晚了
I made a bunch of For Sale brochures.
我做了一批售房♥宣传页
Miles? Cara?
迈尔斯 卡拉
You know each other? Yes.
你们认识 是的
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么呢
I wasn't sure until now.
我也是刚弄明白
You're the girl in the photo,
你就是照片里的那个女孩
and the baby you're holdingis Russell.
你抱着的婴儿就是罗素
Russell needs someoneto take care of Maya.
罗素需要有人能帮他照顾玛雅
Miles...
迈尔斯
Look, he said thathe didn't have any family,
他说过他没有任何家人
but that photoproves otherwise.
可这张照片证明 他有的
This is us.
这是我们吗
Yes.
是的
You were barely a year old.
你还不到一岁
I remember how excited I was
我记得我特别兴奋
to have a baby brother to look after.
能照顾一个小♥弟♥弟♥了
When you were taken away, I asked Joan
当你被带走的时候 我问过琼
if there was anything I could do to find you.
有什么办法可以找到你
To help bring you back to our family.
把你带回这个家
If she had, think how different
如果她找到了你 你的生活
your life would've turned out. Or Maya's.
会变得多不一样 还有玛雅的生活
And that's why she's here.
所以她现在来这了
Look, she couldn't help you then.
她之前没法帮到你
But she can now.
但现在可以了
You weren't lucky enough
你之前没有我幸运
to get the home I did.
像我一样找到家
Let me give that to Maya.
让我给玛雅一个家吧
Would you reallydo that for me?
你真的会为我那么做吗
Yes.
是的
* I can't help but count the days *
我忍♥不住数着日子
* Been too long since I've seen your face *
太久没有见过你
* Nothing brings me joy like when *
没有你再无欢乐可言
We're all set.
都准备好了
I installed the Raspberry Pi.
我把树莓Pi安装进去了
Hey. Thanks, Zach.
谢谢 扎克
All right. It's go time.
好了 该出发了
Now remember.
记住了
We only have one shot to pull this off.
我们只有一次机会
But if everything goes according to plan,
如果一切按计划进行
tomorrow we head to DARPA
明天我们就能进入国防部高级计划研究局
and get the answers we're looking for.
找到我们一直在找的答案
All right. See you then.
好的 到时候见
* I'll keep looking round the bend *
我会不停的找
* Until you come back home again ♪*
直到你回家
Ali texted and asked me to come over.
阿里发短♥信♥ 叫我过来
Yeah, she messaged me too, but didn't say why.
嗯 她也给我发了 可没说为什么
So?
怎么样
How do I look?
我好看吗
Ali.
阿里
You look beautiful.
你很漂亮
I couldn't agree more.
绝对的
Look, I've decided this is how
听着 我决定了
I'm going to face my cancer.
我就要这样去面对癌症
Not by covering it up or running.
不再遮掩 不再逃避
But by embracing the reality of what lies ahead.
而是要面对眼前的现实
Luckily for you, like your father,
你很幸运 跟你♥爸♥爸一样
you were blessed with a perfectly shaped head.
你的头型留光头完美极了
Look.
看看
I want your support,
我想要你们的支持
your strength, your hope.
你的力量 你的希望
But what I don't want is to pretend
但我不想你们的支持是
like everything is going to be okay.
假装什么都不会发生
Because that only makes me more terrified.
那样只会让我更害怕
You're right.
你说的对
And I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事情我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings--
如果我让你们伤心了 很抱歉
Oh, no. But...
没有 可是
life's too short not to be honest
人生苦短 要跟爱你的人
with the people you love.
坦诚相待
Hey, Miles.
嘿 迈尔斯
Rakesh, I gotta call you back.
拉克什 我一会给你打回去
I'm about to talk to Cara and tell her how I feel.
我正打算跟卡拉谈谈 告诉她我的想法
Uh, I don't think that's a good idea actually.
我其实不觉得那是个好主意
Why?
为什么
Because she told me that for the first time,
因为她跟我说 第一次
she could actually see herself with someone other than you.
可以看到自己跟你之外的其他人相处是什么样子了
And, uh...
而且
She said she's happy.
她说她很开心
Miles.
迈尔斯
Are you there? Uh, yeah.
你还在吗 在
Yeah, I'm gonna call you later.
我晚点再打给你吧
* Watching the door that you come through *
看着大门 盼着你进门
* Until you come home *
直到你回家
* Until you come home again *
直到你再次回家
* I will be waiting *
我会一直等
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表