剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
如果这意味着我的报应不会结束的话
That's a price that I'm willing to pay.
我也认了
Sameer, don't you see?
萨米尔 你还没明白吗
This started with the loss of a life:
这件事以生命的结束开始
The accident that killed Mira,
那场事故夺走了米拉的生命
the accident you blame yourself for.
你也一直为此自责
But because you insisted on going to see Judy,
但是今天因为你坚持要先见到朱迪
instead of cashing that ticket,
而不是先去兑换彩票
a life has been saved.
她的命因此得救
He's right, Sameer.
他说得对 萨米尔
Because of you,
因为你
Judy's gonna be okay.
朱迪会好起来的
What about us?
那我们呢
We will be too. Sameer...
我们也会好起来的 萨米尔
It's time for you to move forward.
是时候向前看了
You're right.
你说得对
Thank you.
谢谢你
For as long as I can remember,
自打我记事以来
I've wanted to help people.
我就一直想帮助别人
And for the last several years,
在过去的几年里
I was certain of my path to becoming a therapist.
我很确定我以后想成为一名心理医生
But lately, I've been feeling lost;
但是最近 我有点迷茫
feeling alone.
有点孤单
But standing in this church,
但是站在这里
looking out on this community,
看着这个社区
my community, I realize,
我们的社区 我意识到
how could I be lost?
我怎么会迷茫呢
How could I be alone?
我怎么会孤单呢
"For I know the plans I have for you."
我知道给予你的计划
"Plans to give you hope and a future."
给予你希望和未来的计划
So, how could I worry about a future that in my heart...
所以我心中既然已经有了上帝的指引
I've always known has been guided by God.
又怎么会担心呢
Thank you.
谢谢
That was beautiful, sweetheart.
说得好极了 亲爱的
What are you doing here? Well, Pastor Olivia
你来做什么了 奥利维亚牧师是个大好人
was nice enough to let me know that you were speaking,
她告诉我你在演讲
and I'm very glad she did.
我很开心她告诉我了
"For I know the plans I have for you"?
我知道给予你的计划
"Plans to give you a hope and a future."
给予你希望和未来的计划
Jeremiah 29:11.
耶利米书 29章11节
One of my favorites. - I know.
我最喜欢的段落之一 我知道
Trish is supposed to be a part of your future, Dad.
爸 崔西也应该是你未来的一部分
I know.
我知道
Then what are you gonna do to fix it?
那你准备怎么补救这一切
I'm going to call her
我会给她打电♥话♥
and convince her to come back home,
说服她回家
today.
就今天
That was terrific, Ali.
阿里 刚才说得太棒了
Thank you, I mean, you were right.
谢谢你 你之前说得对
That was exactly what I needed. - Well, I would say
这完全就是我需要的 我会说
I'm surprised how natural you were up there, but...
你很惊讶你刚才在台上的表现那么自如 但是
like father, like daughter.
有其父必有其女嘛
Maybe the path you're looking
也许你要找到路
for isn't as surprising as you think.
并不会如你想象中那么让人惊讶
Cause and effect
因和果
is a part of our everyday lives.
是我们日常生活中常见的事情
It doesn't matter what we call it.
不管我们怎么叫它们
We take actions; there are consequences.
我们采取行动 就会有后果产生
Sometimes the results can be surprising.
有时候结果可能会让你震惊
I'm gonna miss this place. So am I.
我会想念这里的 我也是
But we still have each other.
但是我们仍然拥有彼此
We'll rebuild,
我们会一起
together.
从头再来的
* I will send out an army *
我会派出一整个部队
It can send us down a path we never thought to explore..
它会指引我们一条我们从未想到去探索的路
* In the middle of the darkest night *
在漆黑的夜晚
* It's true *
是的
Or awaken us to a truth we've known all along.
或者警示我们早已知道的真理
Trish, uh, it'sit's me.
崔西 是我
Can--can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Things never turn out exactly how we planned.
事情永远不会按照我们计划的那样发展
Hey, Rakesh. Hey.
嗨 拉克什 嗨
So, uh... who's Kamal Basu?
所以卡玛尔·巴苏是谁
He's no one.
谁也不是
You mind telling me why no one's
那你介不介意告诉我为什么这个人
looking forward to having dinner with you tonight?
很想跟你一起吃晚饭啊
You know my parents. This is what they do.
你知道我的父母的 是他们安排的
I promise you, you have nothing to worry about, okay?
我保证 你真的不用担心 好吗
But in the end,
但是到最后
all we have to do is control what we put out into the world
我们要控制的是我们对这个世界投入的
and hope what's returned makes it all worth it.
值得我们得到的回报
* Reach you *
找到你
* In the middle of the hardest fight *
在最惨烈的战斗中
* It's true, I will rescue you *
是的 我会去救你
Hey! Hey.
嗨 嗨
I got you something. -
我有东西送给你
* Oh, I will rescue you *
我会去救你
Hey, what's this for?
这是为什么
Do you remember our last night in Paris?
你还记得我们在巴黎的最后一个晚上吗
How could I forget?
我怎么忘记
And do you remember what you said to me?
你还记得当时对我说的话吗
I do.
我记得
Standing under the Eiffel Tower, it was perfect.
站在埃菲尔铁塔之下 一切都是那么完美
And while I know that can never be duplicated, I...
虽然我知道那是不可能被复♥制♥的 我
Thought I'd at least give it a try.
我觉得我可以试一试
Miles...
迈尔斯
* You, you *
你 你
* Never trust nobody *
从不相信任何人
I love you.
我爱你
* With my heart *
我的心
I love you too.
我也爱你
* Death do us part *
直到生亡将我们分离
* They're gonna wish that they had *
他们幻想他们也曾拥有
* What we have, baby *
我们拥有的 宝贝
* They're gonna wish that they had *
他们幻想他们也曾拥有
* What we have, baby *
我们拥有的 宝贝
* Death do us part *
直到生亡将我们分离
Hey.
嗨
So what'd you wanna see me about?
你让我来看什么
I traced those dummy emails
我查了你让我查的那几个辅佐
you wanted me to look at for your story.
你的报道的傻缺邮件
They're all registered to the same guy:
都是同一个人注册的
Jonathan Carter. You heard of him?
乔纳森·卡特 有听过他吗
Nono, but I'm definitely gonna find him.
没有 但是我会找到他的
Hi!
嗨
You're all here.
你们都在这里啊
Hey, what are you doing here?
嗨 你在这里做什么
I'm headed out of town and came to say goodbye,
我要出趟门 来跟你们告别
but I guess I like you guys.
我应该蛮喜欢你们几位的
If you're ever back in Paris for one of those
如果还有关于上帝账户的事情要去巴黎的话
God Account thingies, look me up.
记得找我
You just want to know if we were able
你只是想来看看我们是不是已经
to crack the 11-digit code. - Maybe.
破解了11位密♥码♥吧 也许吧
Well, we didn't.
我们没有
Hey, Patel & Sons just posted a new photo
帕特尔父子公♥司♥刚刚上传的照片被
that the God Account liked.
上帝账户点赞了
Aw, it's of Judy and her hospital wristband...
是朱迪戴着她的腕带
saying these are her new lucky numbers.
说这就是她的幸运数字
Wait a minute.
等等
Lucky numbers?
幸运数字
It's 11 digits.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表