剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
你在说什么 我们当然分手了
Cara, there's a big difference between choosing
卡拉 因为选择分手和因为
to break up and being broken up because of the God Account.
上帝账户被迫分手之间还是有很大区别的
What difference does it make?
有什么不一样吗
The end result is still the same.
结果都是一样的
We're not together.
我们不在一起了
No, but it's hard to shut your feelings off
是不在一起 但是每天看到
for someone, especially
那个你喜欢的人和别人在一起
when you see them every single day.
还是会有感觉的
Hey, you have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
I mean, in case you haven't noticed, I moved on.
你可能没有注意到 我已经放下了
Yeah, but maybe be hasn't.
嗯 但是他不一定放下了
All I'm saying is, what happens whenever Miles wakes up one day
我想说的是 你有没有想过迈尔斯
and he realizes that he walked away
每天早上醒来都会想到
from the woman that he loves
就因为网上一个自称是上帝的人
because someone on the internet claiming to be God told him to?
让他离开了他的心上人会是一直什么样的感受
There's only room for two in a relationship,
一段关系里只能容得下两个人
and I just--
我
I don't wanna be the odd man out at the end of this.
我不想到头来我是那个奇怪的第三者
I get that. And you won't be.
我明白 不会的
I promise.
我保证
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 有什么可以帮助你的吗
Yes, I'm here to see Trevor Scott.
嗯 我是来见特雷弗·斯科特的
He's in a meeting right now,
他现在在开会
but he should be out any minute
但是应该很快就会结束了
if you'd like to wait.
你可以稍微等等
Thank you.
谢谢
Miles.
迈尔斯
Rose, what are you doing here?
露丝 你在这里干什么
I work here. It's my father's company.
我在这里工作 这是我爸的公♥司♥
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm here to see a friend, Trevor Scott.
我是来见一个朋友的 特雷弗·斯科特
You're kidding.
真的假的
I didn't know that you guys were friends.
我不知道你们是朋友
Yeah, yeahfor a few months.
嗯 认识了几个月了
How well do you know each other?
你们很熟吗
Pretty well considering I've known him my whole life.
你就当我们打小就认识吧
He was best friends with my brother, Joseph,
他和我哥哥乔瑟夫是最要好的朋友
and after he died, Trevor was really there for me.
我哥去世之后 一直是特雷弗陪着我
He's like family.
他就像我的家人一样
Miles.
迈尔斯
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I was just in the neighborhood,
我就刚才在附近
and I thought I would stop by to say hi.
我想过来打声招呼
I didn't realize you worked with Rose.
我还不知道你和露丝一块工作呢
Dad, this is Miles.
爸 这位是迈尔斯
This is the guy I was telling you about.
就是我一直跟你说的那个人
He's the whole reason that James and I are together.
就是因为他 我和詹姆斯才又和好了
I owe you a big thank you. It's nice to meet you.
我欠你一声感谢 很高兴见到你
I'm really sorry, but we have to get going,
很抱歉 但是我们得走了
sweetheart, if we're gonna make our lunch.
亲爱的 如果我们要自己做午饭的话
Oh, it was great running into you, Miles.
很高兴碰到你 迈尔斯
Oh, but you and Cara are coming
但是明天的彩排晚宴
to the rehearsal dinner tomorrow, right?
你和卡拉都会来的吧
Wouldn't miss it.
会的
Great. See you there.
好极了 到时候见
What the hell are you doing here, Miles?
迈尔斯 你到底来这里干嘛了
Look, man, I'm sorry to just show up like this,
很抱歉我就这么来了
but I needed to talk to you
但是我真的要跟你聊聊
about what you said at my podcast.
你在广播里说的事情
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
Yes, there is.
有必要
The woman you're in love with is Rose.
你爱上的是露丝
Keep your voice down.
你声音小点
You never told her how you felt, did you?
你从来没有告诉她你的感觉 对吗
Because of you, no.
是的 都是因为你
I never got the chance.
我一直没有机会
Look, after her brother died,
听着 她哥哥死后
things were really hard
对我们俩来说
for the both of us.
都不容易
We started to spend a lot of time together,
我们在一起的时间变长了
and...
然后
I fell in love.
我就爱上了她
So why not tell her?
那为什么不告诉她
I was going to the night she got back from Paris.
我本来打算在她从巴黎回来的晚上告诉她的
We were supposed to meet up, but she never made it
我们本来约好见面的 但是她没来
'cause she got sidetracked in Times Square,
因为她在时代广场走岔了
I'm sure you remember.
你肯定记得
Yes. I am sorry about that.
是的 很抱歉
Yeah, well, unfortunately
是啊 不幸的是
that doesn't do me any good now.
现在这对我来说没什么用了
Anyway, I think we're done here.
好啦 我觉得我们说完了
Actually, we're not.
实际上 我们还没说完
You're my new Friend Suggestion.
你是我的好友推荐
So I am here to figure out how to help you.
我来是想办法帮你的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
I don't want your help.
我不想要你的帮助
Look, I know why you're mad at me,
我知道你为什么生我的气
but you gotta let that go.
但是你应该放手了
Rose and Freemont were meant to be together.
露丝和弗里蒙特注定会在一起
Unless the God Account was wrong.
除非上帝账户错了
Think about it.
好好想想
It sends you a Friend Suggestion for me
他在距离露丝结婚的两天前
two days before Rose is getting married?
把我推送给你作为你的好友推荐吗
That can't be a coincidence.
这一定不是巧合
I thought I lost my chance with Rose.
我以为我已经失去和露丝在一起的机会
I was gonna get over it and move on with my life.
我也想好放下这一切开始新的生活了
But now that I'm your Friend Suggestion,
但是现在我变成了你的好友推荐
I think the God Account wants Rose and I to be together.
我觉得上帝账户是想让我和露丝在一起
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You wanna help me?
你想帮我吗
Figure out a way to break them up.
那就想办法把他们分开
Yeahno. No, no.
嗯 不不不
I--I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Sure you can. You just don't want to.
当然可以 只是你不想这么做
But seeing as I'm your Friend Suggestion,
但是我是你的好友推荐
you have to help me.
你必须得帮我
Wedding's in 48 hours, Miles. Better work fast.
婚礼在48小时之后就开始了 迈尔斯 你得抓紧了
Okay, Miles, you can't seriously
迈尔斯 你不会真的要把露丝和
break up Rose and Freemont.
弗里蒙特分开吧
Hey, of course I'm not gonna break them up,
当然不会分开他们
but there must be something else
但是一定还有其他事我可以
I'm supposed to do for Trevor.
为特雷弗做
I just have to find a way to back him off of this
只是在我想到办法之前
until I can figure it out.
我得找个办法支持他
Or you can convince him to tell Rose the truth,
或者你可以说服让让他跟露丝说实话
have him lay it all out on the line, you know?
让他冒这个险把事情都说出来
Maybe that way, he can finally move on.
也许只有这样 他才会放下
Rakesh, that is a terrible idea.
拉克什 这主意也太烂了吧
Rose is getting married this weekend.
露丝这周就结婚了
Not to mention they work together.
更不要说他俩还在一起工作
I mean, if he told her the truth,
如果他跟她说实话的话
that could ruin their friendship.
他们的关系就会破裂
You're right.
你说得对
So how am I supposed to get through to him?
那我怎么跟他说呢
I mean, is it too much to hope he meets someone
现在祈祷他能遇到
who sweeps him off his feet in the next 24 hours?
一个24小时内爱上他的人是不是想得有点多了
Maybe not.
也许没有
I mean, Rakesh, your soul mate app.
拉克什 你不是有个灵魂伴侣配对的应用吗
Oh, yes. Dude, that is a great idea.
是的 兄弟 这主意不错
Yeah, give me your phone. I can download it right now.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表