剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Corey's and Alphonse's relationship.
科里和阿方斯的关系
Tall order, but that does sound like the God Account.
很难 但是听起来是上帝账户得事
Oh, it does, but here's the thing
没错 但是有个问题
C.J. was in a coma,
C.J.有过一次昏迷 醒来后
and when he came out of it, he claims he spoke to an angel,
说他自己跟天使说话了
and that's who told him he needed to do this.
是天使让他干的
Well, I've spent enough time volunteering
我花了很多时间在重症监护病房♥做志愿者
in intensive care wards to have heard similar stories.
也听到过类似的故事
Dad, do you really believe people have spoken with angels?
爸 你真的相信人们会跟天使对话吗
I do.
我信
But I also understand that it can sometimes simply be a way
但是我也明白有时候这其实就是
for people to process
人们处理事情的一种方式
and make sense of a traumatic experience.
痛苦经历的一种看上去合理的方式
Well, that's the thing
问题就在这里
C.J. hasn't even been able to process it
C.J.没有办法处理
because his dad won't talk to him about it.
因为他父亲不跟他谈这个
I mean, the anger Corey has for Alphonse runs so deep,
科里对阿方斯的恨之入骨
he won't let it go...
他没有办法释怀
even if that means helping his son.
即使释怀意味着帮助他的儿子
Dad, I don't know how to get through to him.
爸 我不知道要怎么让他明白
I'm not sure that you can.
我觉得你说不明白
At the end of the day, the only person
最后的最后 那个抚平伤口的人
who can take the pain away is the one who caused it.
一定是那个割开伤口的人
Alphonse.
阿方斯
Uh, Dad, can you call him and see of he'll talk to me?
爸 你能不能打电♥话♥问问他 看看他能不能跟我聊聊
Of course. I'll call on the way to the hospital.
没问题 去医院的路上我给他打
Remember, this new treatment will probably take some time.
记住 这种新的治疗方法可能会花点时间
I know.
我知道
And no matter what Dr. Chang says, we'll get through this.
不管常医生说什么 我们会挺过去的
Mmhmm.
嗯
Maybe we should wait in silence.
也许我们应该坐着等 别说话了
I have good news, Ali.
有好消息 阿里
Your latest scan shows the new treatment worked.
你最新的扫描显示新的治疗方案起作用了
Okay, what does that mean exactly?
这具体是什么意思
Your tumor has shrunk considerably.
你的肿瘤已经大大缩小了
This is what we've been hoping for.
我们一直在等这个
Our prayers have been answered
我们的祈祷有了回应
just like we knew they would be.
我们知道一定会的
Okay, uh, what's the next step?
那下一步要怎么办
Well, the next step is scheduling your lumpectomy.
下一步是计划你的肿瘤切除术
Based on these results, you're ready for surgery.
根据结果看来 你已经准备好手术了
This is incredible news.
太难以置信了
You look happy. What's going on?
你看上去很开心啊 怎么了
We just found out that Ali's tumor shrunk.
阿里的肿瘤缩小了
She's ready for surgery.
她可以做手术了
Dude, are you serious? Yes.
兄弟 真的假的 真的
Oh, my God, Miles. I told you she was tough.
天呐迈尔斯 我都说了她很坚强的
Oh, bro. I'm so happy, man.
兄弟 我太高兴了
Yeah.
嗯
Do you guys, like, need a second?
我要不要等会儿再来
Pulled Zack in
叫扎克过来
to see if he had any ideas on how to stop what Corey did.
看看他是不是有办法阻止科里做的事
Which I would if we knew what we were dealing with.
如果知道是什么事的话 我会有办法的
Which is why we need Corey's help.
所以我们需要科里的帮助
Any progress on changing his mind?
有没有让他改变心意
Not yet, but I do think that his son, C.J.,
还没有 但是我觉得他的儿子C.J.
is my new Friend Suggestion.
才是我的好友推荐
Oh, okay, well, whatever the problem is,
好 不管事什么问题
hopefully it's a quick fix 'cause the clock is ticking.
但愿可以赶紧搞定 因为时间要来不及了
Over 50% of the God Account's infected.
超过一半的上帝账户信息被感染了
So far, it hasn't gone to the base code.
到目前为止 还没有到基本代码
But when it does, it'sit's game over.
但是一旦基本代码被感染的话 那就全完了
The only person who can stop that is Corey.
唯一能阻止这一切的只有科里
It's Corey.
是科里
Hey, Corey. What's up?
嗨 科里 怎么了
I need to know
我需要知道
what you and my son talked about at the church.
你跟我儿子在教堂说了些什么
Why? Is everything okay? No, C.J.'s gone.
怎么了 有事吗 有事 C.J.不见了
I went to check his bedroom. He wasn't there.
我去他房♥间找过了 不在
What exactly did he say to you?
你到底跟他说了些什么
He told me about the angel, how he spoke to him,
他跟我说了天使的事 还有他事怎么跟天使说话的
and it told him stories about when you were a kid.
天使跟他说了一些你小时候的事情
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Yeah, about, uh, your last football game in high school.
是的 说了你的在高中的最后一场橄榄球比赛
That was one of the stories he wanted to tell you.
他想跟你说的故事就是这个
You think that's where he is?
你觉得他就在那里吗
It'll be a good place to start.
从那边找肯定事没错的
Where'd you go to high school? - Harlem Central.
你在哪儿念的中学 哈莱姆中心高中
We played all our home games there at the stadium,
我们得主场比赛都是在那里进行的
including my last one.
包括最后一场比赛
Okay, well, I'll meet you there.
好 我们在那儿碰头
Hey, I got to go, but you guys stay on the God Account.
嗨 我得走了 但是你们继续弄上帝账户
Okay.
好
Did he say someone's talking to angel?
你刚才是不是说跟天使对话
Mmhmm.
对
C.J.! Hey, C.J.
C.J. 嗨 C.J.
Hey, listen...
你听我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
I haven't handled this very well.
我没有处理好这件事
Whatever you want to tell us, we want to listen.
不管你想跟我们说什么 我们都会听
The angel told you to come here?
是天使让你来这里的吗
No, they told me a story about when you played football.
不是 他们跟我讲了一个你打橄榄球的故事
I just thought-- I just thought if I came here,
然后我就想 就想来这里看看
maybe they'd talk to me again
也许他们会再找我聊天
and just tell me more so I'd know what to do.
然后再告诉我多一点 我好知道要怎么办
What was the story? It was your last game.
是什么故事 是你最后一场比赛
Even though you never met your dad,
即使你从来没有见过的你父亲
you were hoping he'd come, but he didn't.
你还是希望他可以来 但是他没有
And your coach convinced you to take the field,
你的教练让你开始比赛
and you ended up throwing the winning touchdown.
结果你错失了最后一次触地得分的机会
C.J., I need you to be honest with me, okay?
C.J. 你跟我说实话
Where did you hear this story? - What?
这个故事是谁告诉你的 什么
Do you think I'm making this up?
你觉得是我自己编的吗
You know, I'm supposed to make you forgive your dad
我本来应该在一切还来得及之前让你
before it's too late.
原谅你的父亲的
And this stupid angel didn't even tell me how to do that.
但是这个笨天使都不告诉我要怎么做
I looked him up.
我查过他了
Who? Your dad, Alphonse.
谁 你的父亲 阿方斯
I didn't even find his address. - Why would you do that?
我甚至连他的地址都没有查到 为什么要这么做
I figured since you don't believe me, maybe he would.
我想既然你不信我 也许他会信
You don't even care. - C.J.
你都不在乎的 C.J.
You were right, Miles.
你是对的 迈尔斯
I need to be there for him, and I don't know how.
我得支持他 但是我不知道要怎么办
You really think the God Account
你真的觉得上帝账户可以
can help explain what's going on?
解释这一切吗
I do.
是的
The story your son just told-- it's true, isn't it?
你儿子刚才说的都是真的 对吗
It is, but you don't understand.
是的 但是你不明白
I never told a soul about what happened that night.
我从来没有跟任何人说过那天晚上发生的事
No one except for my coach knew, and he died 15 years ago.
除了我的教练 没有人知道 但是教练在15年前就已经去世了
Wait, so what are you saying?
等等 所以你是什么意思
I'm saying there's no earthly way
我是说C.J.是无论如何都
C.J. could've known what he does, unless...
不可能知道他做的事 除非
He's telling the truth.
他说的都是真的
How's he doing? Watching a movie with Megan.
他怎么样了 在和梅根一起看电影
Did you tell her that that story might be true?
你有没有跟她说 那个故事有可能是真的
Not yet.
还没说
She already thinks we need to be in counseling
她已经觉得我们需要
to deal with this.
咨♥询♥心理医生了
Maybe we should.
也许是需要
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表