剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Sure.
有
Uh, thanks again for helping me out yesterday.
再次感谢你昨天对我的帮助
I wish I could take the credit, but we both know
我也希望我能帮上忙 但我们都知道
I had nothing to do with you changing your mind.
你改变了主意与我无关
Where did you get this? My stepmom used to watch
你从哪儿找到的这个 我的继母以前去看过
Grace perform at the Blue Danube.
格蕾丝在蓝色多瑙河上表演
Has Kylie seen it?
凯莉看到过这张照片吗
No. I came to you first.
没有 我先来找的你
Now, I know you think I only got involved
现在 我知道你觉得我参和这一腿
because of my sister, but that is not true.
是因为我妹妹 但其实不是
I'm only here to Help?
我是来 帮忙吗
That's what you keep saying.
你一直这么说
And if that's true, then you will leave this alone.
如果真是这样的话 那你就不该管这些
When Grace died, you stepped up.
格蕾丝死后 你站了出来
You were there for Kylie every single day of her life.
凯莉生命中的每一天 你都在她身边
You raised an amazing daughter.
你养育了一个了不起的女儿
So why not tell her the truth?
那你为什么不肯告诉她真♥相♥呢
It's not that simple. Yes, it is.
这事没那么简单 就是这么简单
If you don't tell her, if she finds out another way,
如果你不告诉她 她从别的地方知道了这个真♥相♥
she's going to resent you for the rest of her life.
她会恨你一辈子的
Is that what you want? Of course not.
这是你想要的吗 当然不是
Then tell her.
那就告诉她吧
I can't.
我不能
I appreciate you coming to me with this first, Miles,
我很感谢你先来找的我 迈尔斯
but I'm asking you to stay out of it.
但我希望你别插手这件事
Thought you could use a break.
我想你需要休息一下
I was literally just craving a cup of coffee.
正好我很想喝杯咖啡
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 没事
So, any update on Corey Smith? Uh, no.
科里·史密斯那边有什么新进展吗 没
Not since you texted me the same question,
你大概一个小时前发短♥信♥刚问了我
like, an hour ago. -
同样的问题
Right. Why do I get the feeling
好吧 我怎么感觉
you're not just here to bring me coffee or for an update
你来这儿不是来给我送咖啡或是问我科里最新
on Corey?
情况的呢
Because I'm not.
的确不是
Yesterday, I kinda got the sense that you hadn't told
昨天 我有种感觉你还没有告诉迈尔斯
Miles that we were dating. It just hasn't come up.
我们在一起了 只是时机还没到
And it won't unless you bring it up.
除非你提出来 否则时机永远不会合适的
Look...
听着
I like you, and I wanna see where this goes,
我喜欢你 我也很希望我们可以一直在一起
but if you still have feelings for Miles,
但是如果你对迈尔斯还是有感觉的话
I understand.
我理解
I'd just rather know sooner than later.
让我早些知道要比之后再告诉我要好
Miles and I are just friends.
我和迈尔斯只是朋友
And I'm gonna tell him about us.
我会跟他说我们在一起的事情的
I just need to find the right time.
等找个合适的时机
Okay.
好
And I like you too.
我也喜欢你
I tried to convince Tammy to talk to Kylie and tell her
我试图说服塔米去找凯莉谈谈 告诉她真♥相♥
the truth. She refused.
但是她拒绝了
Yeah, dude, II I get it.
嗯 伙计 我明白了
Like, she's been keeping this secret for so long,
她藏着这个秘密太久了
she's probably hoping she'll never have to own up to it.
她可能希望她永远都不用承认这一点
tts:textAlign="right"So what's your next move?
那你下一步打算怎么办
Honestly? Nothing.
说真的 我也不知道
What do you mean, nothing?
不知道是什么意思
Kylie's not going to emancipate, she's going on tour
凯莉不再要求独♥立♥了 她要去巡演了
and her and Tammy seem like they're in a good place.
她和塔米现在也很好
Maybe that's what the God Account wanted.
也许这就是上帝账户想要的
Miles, you and I both know that's not how this works.
迈尔斯 我们都知道不是这样的
Can I-- can I ask you a question?
我可以问你个问题吗
Would you be backing off if Tammy wasn't in charge of
如果不是塔米负责阿里的试验 你会就这样
Ali's trial? I went to her,
收手了吗 我去找过她
told her to talk to Kylie. She didn't want to.
让她去和凯莉谈谈 但是她不想
Yeah, you're not answering my question.
你没有回答我的问题
But it doesn't matter, she's in charge.
与她负责不负责试验没有关系
Yeah, but she's not your Friend Suggestion, Kylie is.
但她不是你的好友推荐 凯莉才是
Dude, I think you're backing off 'cause you're afraid that
伙计 我觉得你退缩是因为你害怕
upsetting Tammy is somehow gonna affect Ali's chances.
惹恼了塔米会对阿里的治疗不利
And--and fair enough.
好吧
But dude, you gotta admit that,
但是伙计 你得承认
at--at least to yourself.
至少对你自己
Okay, okay, fine, yes.
好吧好吧
Yes, I am backing off, okay?
是的 我是退缩了 行吗
Ali is getting blood work done right now at the hospital,
阿里现在正在医院里验血
and if all goes well, tomorrow she'll be accepted
如果一切顺利的话 明天她就可以接受新药试验了
into the trial. And I'm not going to do
我不能冒着风险
anything that will risk that...
去这么做
Even if that means not helping my Friend Suggestion.
即使这意味着无法帮到我的好友推荐的那个人
Now, I'm sorry, I have to go.
现在我得走了 抱歉
I promised Ali I'd meet her
我答应过阿里
at the hospital.
在医院见面的
While I appreciate you holding my hand
我很感谢你在我验血的时候一直
while I give blood, I think I would've been just fine
牵着我的手 我想如果不这样的话我也会
without it. Hey, I wanted to be here.
很好的 嘿 我想陪着你
Alex?
亚历克斯
Hey, what are you doing here? I was just talking to Tammy.
嘿 你在这儿做什么 我来和塔米谈谈
Looks like I'm gonna be managing Kylie after all.
看来我还是要做凯莉的经纪人了
Really? Um, what changed her mind?
是吗 是什么改变了她的主意
I think she just wants to do what's best for her daughter.
我想她只是想做对她女儿最好的事情吧
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hold on, your Friend Suggestion's mom is Tammy?
等等 你的好友推荐人的妈妈是塔米吗
As in the head of the trial? Yes.
负责试验的那个塔米吗 是的
And I'm guessing you didn't leave that out by accident.
我猜你不是不小心忘记告诉我的吧
Ali, I didn't want to worry you, okay?
阿里 我不想让你担心
Especially when things weren't going well with Kylie.
尤其是如果凯莉的事情进展不顺利的话
How are they now? Everything is fine.
她们现在怎么样了 都挺好的
I promise.
我保证
You know you've never been a good liar.
你是真的不会撒谎啊
Okay.
好吧
Tammy told me to back off. Now, if I don't, what if she
塔米让我别插手 如果我不这么做
holds that against you, huh?
她要对你不利该怎么办
I can't jeopardize your chances
我不能拿你接受试验的机会
of getting into the trial. And I understand that,
去冒险 我明白
because I want nothing more than to get into it.
我也很珍惜这次机会
But Miles, you have to treat this like you would any other
但是迈尔斯 你得像对待其他好友推荐那样
Friend Suggestion. Kylie deserves that.
对待这件事 这是对凯莉的尊重
Yeah. You're right.
是啊 你说得对
Can I catch up with you later? - Go.
我能等会再来找你吗 去吧
Hi.
嗨
What happened?
发生什么了
I ran into Alex.
我遇到亚历克斯了
She said that she was managing Kylie again.
她说她又开始给凯莉做经理了
She found out the same thing you did.
她和你一样也发现了这件事
Apparently, the lawyer she hired for Kylie's emancipation
很显然 她为凯莉请的律师
dug it up. - Did she tell Kylie?
查出了此事 她告诉凯莉了吗
No.
没有
But she said if I don't sign over control of Kylie's career,
但她说如果我不转让对凯莉职业的控制权
then she'll tell her everything.
她就会把一切都告诉凯莉
I don't know what to do. - Wait.
我不知道该怎么办 慢着
Then she's-- she's blackmailing you.
那她 她就是在勒索你
I know. Well, you can't just sit back
我知道 那你不能
and do nothing. - You were right, Miles.
坐以待毙 你说得对 迈尔斯
Whether I want it to or not, the truth is gonna come out.
无论我愿意与否 真♥相♥都会大白
So then go to her.
那就去找她吧
I'm just working up the courage to do that.
我只是在做心理建设
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Actually, would you mind coming with me,
你介意跟我一起去
make sure I don't lose my nerve?
让我不要怯场吗
Absolutely.
当然
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表