剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
No, it's okay.
没事的
Oh, speaking of the God Account,
说到上帝帐户
you never told us what happened with Julia.
你一直没有告诉过我们茱莉娅到底发生了什么
We're about to find out. Give me a second.
我们很快就知道了 等我一会
* My heart was wrapped up in clover *
我的心被温暖包围
What's going on?
怎么了
Miles told me about the job.
迈尔斯告诉我工作的事了
Well, doesn't matter.
无所谓了
It does, which is why I just spoke
当然有所谓 这也是为什么我刚
with your new boss.
和你的新老板谈过了
I'm sorry. You did what?
等一下 你干什么了
I told him that there had been a miscommunication
我告诉他我们之间有点理解上的偏差
between us, and that you are absolutely taking the job.
而你一定会接那份工作的
Julia, I can't.
茱莉娅 我不能
As much as I wanted that job, I want to be a father more,
尽管我非常想要那份工作 但我更想做好一个父亲
and there's no way I can do that in San Francisco.
而我要是在旧金山的话 就没办法做好
I know, which is why I'm coming with you.
我知道 这也就是为什么我会和你一起去
We're kind of a package deal, as much as
我们现在被拴在一起了
that probably doesn't appeal to you right now.
除非现在你对此不感兴趣了
You serious?
你是认真的吗
Look, I know our marriage is over,
听着 我知道我们的婚姻结束了
and I know that it is for the best,
我也知道这对我们都好
but I can't imagine my life without you.
但是我仍然无法接受自己的生活里不再有你
You know, yesterday I was reminded of the first time
昨天我想起了我们第一次见面的时候
that we met, how you walked across the park
你穿过公园
just to make sure that I had a friend
只是为了让我能有朋友在身边
when I really needed one,
而那时我是如此的需要朋友
and it's about time I returned the favor.
现在是我还你人情的时候了
I can't believe you'd do that for me.
我不敢相信你会为了我那么做
You're my best friend. You always have been.
你是我最好的朋友 一直都是
Dance?
跳一支舞吗
I'd love to.
乐意之至
Thank you, Miles. Please, we're family.
谢谢你迈尔斯 别这样说 我们是一家人嘛
* I'm in heaven *
仿佛在天堂
* And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak *
我的心跳如此之强烈竟让我无法开口
* And I seem to find the happiness I seek *
我找到了梦寐以求的快乐
Miles, you got them back together?
迈尔斯 你让他们重归于好了
I got 'em back to where they first started.
我只是让他们回到了原点
As friends.
回到还是朋友的时候
* Cheek to cheek *
脸对脸
* Cheek to cheek *
面贴面
* Cheek to cheek *
脸对脸
Hey, I was looking for you.
嘿 我刚还找你呢
Sorry, I just, um...
抱歉 我刚刚
I just needed some time to think.
我只是需要些时间考虑点事
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Ali's test results came in.
阿里的检查结果出来了
It's cancer.
是癌症
Miles...
迈尔斯
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
You know, I would've given up the God Account for you
你知道的 为了你我会毫不犹豫的放弃上帝帐户
in a second, but I can't walk away,
但是我不能就这样离开
not now, and if Alphonse is behind the God Account,
至少现在不行 如果阿方斯是上帝帐户的背后推手
then I need to strike a new deal.
那我需要达成一个新交易
Wait, you think that the God Account
等等 你认为上帝帐户
could help Ali somehow?
有可能可以帮到阿里
We all know that the God Account
我们都知道上帝帐户
can predict the outcome of an event.
可以预言一件事的结果
What if that also includes
如果那也包括
the best treatment options for Ali,
阿里的最佳治疗方案呢
or at least bringing someone into our lives
或者至少让某人进入我们的生活
who's been searching for a cure.
而他正好能治愈阿里
If there's any chance
只要有任何的机会
that could happen for Ali, then...
可以救阿里
I'll agree to become its prophet...
我会接受成为它的先知
Even if that means giving up love.
即便这意味着我要放弃爱情
Then that's what you need to do.
既然这样你就去做吧
And I'm not going anywhere, Miles.
我是不会离开你的 迈尔斯
We're in this together, always.
我们在一起 就像以前一样
Alphonse.
阿方斯
Miles. You have a second?
迈尔斯 你有时间吗
Of course, I've been hoping to talk to you
当然了 在这些结束之前
before this was all over.
我正想和你聊聊呢
What's going on?
怎么了
I know you're behind the God Account.
我知道你是上帝帐户的背后推手
I don't have any proof, and I don't need it,
我没有任何的证据 我也并不觉得有那个需要
because we both know Miles
因为我们都知道 迈尔斯
No, just let me finish, please.
拜托 请让我先说完
I am willing to do this as long as you want me to.
我愿意一直做下去 如果你想让我这样的话
I will be the God Account's prophet,
我会做上帝帐户的先知
but I need to know that Ali is going to be okay.
但是我需要确定阿里的病会没事
I don't understand. What's wrong with Ali?
我不明白 阿里怎么了
She's sick.
她病了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm not behind the God Account, son.
但我不是上帝帐户的操控者 孩子
I wish I were.
我倒是真希望我是呢
No, no, no, you have to be.
不不不 你必须是
Your insurance company, my father,
你的保险公♥司♥ 我父亲
he saved your life-- you owe him a debt.
他救了你的命 你欠他人情
Yes, I do.
的确是这么回事
And if it was in my power to help Ali, I would.
如果我有能力救阿里 我一定会的
Thisthis doesn't make any sense.
这 这个说不通啊
Why would you hire someone to hack your system
那在你收♥购♥了纽约太阳的时候
when you bought New York Sun?
为什么要雇人去黑进你自己的系统呢
Why would they leave you a way to look at files
如果上帝帐户没有利用那些文件
if the God Account wasn't using that
去选择推荐好友的话
to choose Friend Suggestions?
那他们为什么要给你留后门去看那些文件呢
Miles, what are you talking about?
迈尔斯 你在说什么呢
I didn't hire anyone to hack my system.
我没有雇人黑进我自己的系统啊
Hey, it's Miles and Rakesh. We need to talk.
喂 是迈尔斯和拉克什 我们需要谈谈
Whoever this guy is, he is gone.
不管他是谁 他都已经走了
Look what he left us.
看他给我们留下了什么
Queen of hearts. He said he played poker.
红桃皇后 他说他玩扑克
Miles, he wanted us to find him,
迈尔斯 他想让我们找到他
and then he led us on a wild goose chase
然后他让我们徒劳无功地
after Alphonse. Meanwhile, he took off.
去追查阿方斯 与此同时 他跑掉了
Who?
谁
What the hell are you guys talking about?
你们到底在说什么啊
The Hacker.
那个黑客
Wait, you think he's behind the God Account?
等等 你认为他才是上帝帐户背后的人是吗
Or at least knows someone who is.
或者至少他知道背后的人是谁
I mean, we had him.
我是说 我们本来都找到他了
We were standing right in front of him,
我们就站在他的面前
and he played us.
结果他却把我们给耍了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hope it's okay if I crash here again.
希望你不会介意我再住这儿
I wouldn't have it any other way.
不会介意的
Good.
好极了
I am exhausted. Think I'm gonna head to bed.
我累劈了 我想我得立刻上♥床♥睡觉了
I saw you and Cara on the dance floor tonight.
今晚我看见你和卡拉在舞池中跳舞了
Look, I don't know what's going on with you two,
听着 我不知道你们两个之间到底发生什么事了
but life is too short.
但是生命如此短暂
You need to do whatever it takes for the ones you love.
你需要为自己所爱之人不计代价
I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
* But I try to *
但是我试图
* Believe it's true *
相信这是真的
* Is it better *
也许你爱过
* To have loved *
失去过
* And lost *
会更好
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表