剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
The God Account wouldn't have invited me into some group
上帝账户不可能会邀请我加入一个什么群
unless it was trying to show me how to help Paul.
除非他试图告诉我如何帮助保罗
I just haven't figured out what that means yet.
我只是还没想明白是什么意思
Look around, Miles.
看看你周围 迈尔斯
I don't see the God Account helping anyone.
我没看到上帝账户帮助了任何人
It's Rakesh; he's been looking into the group.
是拉克什 他在调查我加入的那个群
Hey, Rakesh, please tell me you found something.
嘿 拉克什 你找到点什么了没有
Storm Chasers are a bunch of pilots.
暴风猎人是一个飞行员的群
Paul's a part of the group.
保罗也在群里
In fact, he was on a thread this morning
事实上 他今早在群里
asking people about a storm front that could
问了大家关于暴风雨前沿
possibly hit the Canadian border.
是否会到达加拿大边境的问题
Susan said that Jonathan and Paul take fishing trips
苏珊说乔纳森和保罗每个夏天都会
at Lake Ontario during the summer.
去安大略湖钓鱼
Thanks, Rakesh.
谢谢你 拉克什
Paul's not planning on turning himself in.
保罗没打算自首
No, he's gonna run.
不 他打算跑路了
Paul. How did you find me?
保罗 你们怎么找到我的
You can't do this It's the only way.
你不能这么做 这是唯一的办法
I'm gonna fly to Canada, and from there I'll disappear.
我会飞到加拿大 然后从那消失
No, if you run, there's no coming back.
不行 如果你跑了 就再也回不来了
Think about Susan and Liv--
想想苏珊和丽芙
That is all I'm thinking about.
我就是为她们考虑的
I'm doing this for them. I'm doing this to protect them.
我为了她们才这样做的 我这样做才能保护她们
This is the only way to make sure
这是确保他们
that they're taken care of. - What do you mean?
得到照顾的唯一方法 什么意思
Jonathan came to me six months ago.
乔纳森六个月前来找我
He told me about the chauffeur, and I knew the risks,
他告诉了我司机的事 我知道其中的风险
I knew it was wrong,
我知道这是错的
but I told myself just this once
但我只对自己说这一次
I'm gonna set aside some real money for the future.
我要为将来存点钱
For Susan and Liv--
为了苏珊和丽芙
So then why go back to Jonathan a second time?
那你为什么又回去找乔纳森
'Cause that was the only way to make my clients whole
因为这是在我的客户们亏损之后 唯一能让他们
after losing their money. - If you only
继续留下来的方法 如果你
made the one trade, then maybe you could cut a deal.
只做这一次交易 这也许能成
Maybe that's the right thing to do,
也许这样做是对的
but I gotta do what's right for my family.
但我得为我的家人做些正确的事
I set up the money in an offshore account to protect it.
为确保安全 我把钱存在了一个离岸账户里
That money's there to ensure that Susan and Liv
那笔钱是用来确保苏珊和丽芙
will be okay.
能够好好生活的
My lawyer's explaining to Susan right now how that'll work.
我的律师正在向苏珊解释这是怎么回事
If I cut a deal,
如果我达成协议
then I gotta give all that up, and they will have nothing.
我就得放弃这一切 他们就什么都得不到了
No, they'd have you.
不 他们会抓到你的
Do you really think Liv would rather have a bank account
你真的认为丽芙比起她的父亲会更想要
than her father? - When she can pay for college?
一个银行账户吗 她什么时候能付得起学费了吗
A house? A life?
还有房♥子 生活费用
I have to trust that someday she'd understand.
我必须相信总有一天她会理解的
Well, trust me, she won't.
相信我 她不会的
Susan left when I was a kid,
苏珊在我小时候就离开了
and she thought she was doing the right thing,
她觉得自己做的是对的
but all I remember is that she was gone.
但我只记得她走了
You know, she--she wasn't there for my track meets or prom
她没来参加我的田径运动会或舞会
or when I went off to college.
也没有在我上大学的时候来看我
And I would trade any amount of money to change that.
无论需要多少钱 我都愿意换
If you do this,
如果你这么做
the only thing Liv will understand is that
丽芙唯一能记得的就是
you left her.
你离开了她
I'm begging you, don't put her through that, please.
求你了 别让她经历这些 求你了
Dad, you're home.
爸爸 你回来了
Yes, sweetie, I am.
是的 亲爱的 没错
Mr. Levine, we'll give you a few minutes.
莱文先生 我们给你几分钟时间
Your lawyer told me what you were planning to do.
你的律师把你的计划告诉我了
I know.
我知道
I thought it was the only way to protect you two.
我以为这是保护你们俩的唯一办法
I told you...
我告诉过你
I don't need protecting.
我不需要保护
You should have come to me.
你应该来找我的
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
I know.
我知道
I was ashamed, and...
我感到羞愧 并且
And I--
我
I know I let everyone down,
我知道我让大家失望了
but I have a way to make it right,
但我有办法弥补
or at least try to.
至少会尝试一下
My lawyer spoke with the US Attorney.
我的律师和检察官谈过了
In exchange for my testimony against Jonathan,
作为对乔纳森的证词的交换
they're gonna let me use some of the money that I made
他们会让我用我赚的钱来
to pay back my clients.
偿还我的客户
Hopefully after I serve my sentence, I can start over.
希望我刑满后能重新开始
I'm not afraid to do that.
我并不害怕那样做
I'm only afraid to do it without you and Liv.
我只怕没能和你还有丽芙呆在一起
You won't have to.
你不必担心
Please, don't go.
拜托 不要走
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
对不起 亲爱的
I have to.
我没有办法
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Don't lie to me. I know it's not.
别骗我了 我知道不是这样的
What happened, Miles?
发生了什么 迈尔斯
I know how the God Account works.
我知道上帝账户是怎么运作的了
They always have a happy ending.
他们总会有个幸福的结局
So where's ours?
那我们的在哪里呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Trish, what are you doing here?
崔西 你在这里做什么
Can we talk? What's going on?
我们能谈谈吗 怎么了
Ali told me about Reverend Elias.
阿里跟我说了埃里亚斯牧师的事
I know that you are trying to keep your worlds separate,
我知道你试图划清界限
but this isn't what I want.
但我并不想要这样
Okay, um, what do you want?
好吧 那你想要什么
I have been so worried about losing you to the church.
我一直担心自己输给了教堂
I never thought about becoming a part of it--
我从未想过要成为它的一部分
a part of your life as bishop.
成为你主教生活的一部分
Well, I could use a chief of staff.
我需要一个参谋长
Maybe a little less a part of it than that,
也许不是真的那样
but I am here to give you some advice.
但我在这里给你一些建议
Of course.
当然可以
That man is not just attacking your family.
那个人不只是在抨击你的家人
He is attacking your vision for the church.
他在抨击你对教会的愿景
I understand that, but I still have to find a way
我明白 但我还是得想办法
to work with him.
和他合作
Yesterday, you told Miles
昨天 你告诉迈尔斯
that he knew what the right decision was,
他明白了什么决定是正确的
even if he didn't want to make it.
即使他不想这样做
Mmhmm. What's your point?
你想说什么
I just thought that was really good advice.
我只是觉得这是个很好的建议
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好
Before we get started, I, um...
在我们开始之前 我
I'd like to make a change to the council.
我想对理事会作出改变
Reverend Elias,
埃里亚斯牧师
your services are no longer needed.
我们不再需要你的服务
You can't do that. Actually, he can.
你不能这么做 事实上 他有权这么做
And I support his decision.
我支持他的决定
Shall we get started?
我们开始吧
You two are quite the pair.
你们俩真是天生的一对
I assume inspiration still hasn't struck?
我猜是灵感还没来吧
Not unless you think bingewatching Netflix alone
除非你认为独自在黑暗中
in the dark can make a good app.
刷网飞就可以开♥发♥出很好的应用程序
And what about you? Have you talked to Cara?
你呢 你和卡拉谈过了吗
No. No, I texted her,
没有 我发短♥信♥给她了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表