剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
She's just looking out for you.
她只是为你着想
tts:textAlign="right"- Kylie?
凯莉
If you're here to change my mind, it's not gonna work.
如果你是来改变我的心意的话 没用的
Miles already tried.
迈尔斯已经试过了
Look, II know you told me to stay out of this,
我知道你跟我说过不要管
but I'm just trying to make things right.
但是我想把事情做对
So am I.
我也是
You're the most important person in my life.
你是我生命里最重要的人
I don't wanna go to court, and I don't wanna lose you.
我不想上法庭 我不想失去你
If going on this tour is going to make you happy,
如果这次的巡演可以让你开心
then I'm not gonna stand in your way.
那我不会拦着你的
You mean it?
你说真的吗
Thank you. Mom, thank you so much.
谢谢你 老妈 非常感谢
What changed your mind?
是什么让你改变了主意
I... Miles did.
是迈尔斯让我改变了主意
After we spoke last night, I realized he was right.
我们昨晚聊完之后 我发现他说得对
You need to follow your own path.
你有自己的路要走
I'll off the paperwork. Make it official.
我会取消独♥立♥文件
Actually, that won't be necessary.
事实上 没有必要了
I know the law firm that filed the emancipation works
我知道那你在的那家起草独♥立♥文件的
tts:textAlign="right"with your company.
律师事务所
It was never my intention to break up a family.
我从来都没有想过要拆散一个家庭
I just wanted to do what was best for Kylie.
我只想让凯莉得到她最想要的
tts:textAlign="right"- So do I.
我也是
You can go on the tour, but not with her as your manager.
你可以去巡演 但是她不能当你的经纪人
Mom, Alex has been working on this for months, okay?
妈 艾利克斯已经为这事儿准备了好几个月了
None of this would even be happening if it wasn't for her.
如果不是她 就不会有这次巡演的机会
Kylie, it's okay. If getting your voice heard
凯莉 没关系 如果能让你唱歌♥
means me stepping away, then it's worth it.
我离开 这也是值得的
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢你
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks again, Miles.
再次谢谢你 迈尔斯
Adam? Miles.
亚当 迈尔斯
Hey, whatwhat's going on? Where's Cara?
嘿 怎么了 卡拉呢
Oh, she'll be right back.
她马上就回来了
So whatwhat are you doing here?
那么你在这里做什么
I'm helping Cara look into Corey Smith and DARPA.
我在帮卡拉调查科里·史密斯和国防部高级研究计划局
My, um, sources came up empty, but I heard you guys are about
我没有找到 但我听说你们
to meet with him. Yeah.
要去见他 对
Yeah, hopefully.
希望如此吧
Miles.
迈尔斯
Okay, well, um...
好吧 那个
Good luck on your interview with Corey.
祝你们和科里见面顺利
Yeah, I'll let you know how it goes.
嗯 如果有什么进展了我会告诉你的
So, uh, how did it go with Kylie?
那凯莉的事情怎么样了
Uh, actually, things worked out.
事实上 事情已经解决了
Tammy came by and said that Kylie can go on tour.
塔米来了 然后说凯莉可以去巡演
Emancipation's off.
独♥立♥的事取消了
That's great. Isn't it?
太好了 对吧
Well, Tammy said that I was the one who changed her mind,
塔米还说是我改变了她的想法
but the thing is, I didn't. I mean, she kicked me out
但事实是 我并没有 我是说 她直接把我赶出
of her office. So if you didn't change
她的办公室了 那如果不是你改变了
her mind, then what did? I don't know.
她的想法的话 又是因为什么呢 我不知道
Cara Bloom? Special Agent Pellum.
卡拉·布鲁姆吗 我是探员普卢姆
Uh, we were expecting Corey Smith.
我们在等科里·史密斯
Yeah, Mr. Smith won't be joining us, but I have some
嗯 史密斯先生不会来的 但我有几个
questions of my own. Why don't we start by you
问题想问你 我们先从你告诉我
telling me how you got onto Mr. Smith in the first place?
你是怎么认识史密斯先生开始吧
You know, I just I don't remember.
我不记得了
Who else have you spoken to about this?
你还跟谁说过这件事
You can read about it in my article.
我在文章中写过
It'll be up on "Catapult" right after you leave.
等你离开之后应该就该在投石发表了
You do that, you'll be sued by the Department of Justice,
如果你这么做了 你会被司法部起诉的
and your career will be ruined.
然后你的职业生涯也就毁了
You know, I'm sure they told Woodward and Bernstein
我很确定他们告诉了伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦
the same thing. Now, if you were really here
同一件事情 现在 如果你是为了
on government business, you would've killed my story
政♥府♥事务而来的 在你走进那扇门之前
before you even walked through that door.
你就已经毁了我的职业生涯了
I think Corey sent you to find out what we know.
我想科里派你来是想打探我们到底知道些什么的吧
So why don't you tell him, if he wants answers,
你还是回去转告他 如果他想知道答案
he knows where to find us.
他知道该去哪儿找我们
Whew. Hey, you okay?
呼 嘿 你还好吗
Yeah, it was like an out of body experience.
没事 就是感觉像灵魂出窍一样
But, uh, I think we made our point.
但是 我想我们说得很清楚了
Now we wait.
现在我们只要等着就好了
Clearly, Marsha relayed my message to Corey,
很明显 玛莎已经把我的话转告给了科里
and that was his response. Not very subtle.
而这就是他的答复 也不是那么难以捉摸
Miles, I know you want answers,
迈尔斯 我知道你想要答案
but you and Cara need to be careful.
但你和卡拉行事需要谨慎一点
Dad, I get it, but if that agent wanted to arrest us,
爸爸 我明白 但如果那个探员要是真想逮捕我们
he would have. And if you continue to press,
那他早就抓了 如果你还要继续施压的话
that may happen. I'm sorry, but I can't
可能就真被逮捕了 抱歉 但是我不能
let this go. Hey, guys.
就这么放手 嘿 伙计们
I just heard from Ali. She's running late.
我刚收到阿里的信息 她应该会晚点到
Oh. Is everything okay?
噢 没出什么事吧
Yeah, fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯 没事挺好的 没事没事
Just God Account stuff. - Speaking of which,
就是上帝账户的事情 说到这个
Ali told me that your new Friend Suggestion's a really
阿里跟我说你的新好友推荐是个
talented singer. Yes, she is.
很有天赋的歌♥手 是的
As a matter of fact, she's heading out on tour.
事实上 她要开始巡演了
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯
Wow. Have I heard of her?
哇哦 我认识她吗
No, no, I don't think so.
不不不 我觉得不认识吧
But you have met her mom.
但是你见过她的妈妈
As a matter of fact, we all have.
事实上 我们都见过
My Friend Suggestion's name is Kylie Marshall.
我的好友推荐者叫做凯莉·马歇尔
Her mom's name is Tammy Marshall.
她的妈妈叫塔米·马歇尔
The woman who's in charge of Ali's cancer trial.
她就是负责阿里癌症试验的那个人
Yes. She didn't want her daughter to go on tour,
是的 她不想让她女儿去巡演
so Kylie filed for emancipation.
所以凯莉提出了要独♥立♥
What? But the thing is,
什么 但是
the emancipation is off.
独♥立♥取消了
Tammy changed her mind.
塔米改变了她的想法
I'm just not sure why.
但我不知道为什么
People change their minds all the time.
人们的想法变幻莫测
Yes, but Tammy's fears go deeper than that.
是的 但塔米的担忧远不止这些
She had a sister, Grace, who was a musician,
她有个妹妹 格蕾丝 是个音乐家
and died of a drug overdose.
死于服药过量
Tammy was determined to make sure
塔米决定不让凯莉
that Kylie did not follow in those footsteps.
步她妹妹的后尘
Wait a minute.
等等
Grace Marshall is Tammy's sister?
格蕾丝·马歇尔是塔米的妹妹吗
Yeah, why? Did you know her?
嗯 怎么了 你认识她吗
Grace performed at the Blue Danube a few times.
格蕾丝在蓝色多瑙河表演过几次
And I think I actually have a few photos
我应该还留着一些
from one of her shows.
她某场表演的照片
If helping Tammy's daughter tipped the scales even 1%
帮助塔米的女儿 如果只有1%对阿里
in Ali's favor Dad, I know.
有利 爸爸我知道
And--and I wanna get this right.
我会把事情解决好的
I--I just feel like I'm missing something.
我只是感觉我好像漏了些什么
Grace was so talented.
格蕾丝很有才华
I remember thinking and hoping that she would slow down
我记得我当时还在想 希望她在怀孕后能慢下来
and clean herself up after she got pregnant.
好好生活
Wait, this picture was taken in 2004that's 16 year ago.
等等 这张照片摄于2004年 那已经是16年前了
Grace is pregnant, and not Tammy.
格蕾丝怀孕了 而不是塔米
That's what I've been missing. What are you talking about?
这就是我遗漏的关键点 你在说什么
Tammy agreed to let Kylie go on tour because
塔米同意让凯莉去巡演是因为
going to court would reveal the truth:
要是闹上法庭真♥相♥就暴露了
she's not her mom, Grace is.
她不是她的亲生母亲 格蕾丝才是
Miles. Hey, do you have a minute?
迈尔斯 嘿 你有时间吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表