剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I was... In New Jersey.
我在 新泽西
Yeah?
什么
The God Account led me to a man named Gideon Moore.
上帝账户让我找到了一个名叫基甸·摩尔的男人
And apparently, he was the first person
显然 他是第一个被上帝账户
to get friended by the God Account.
加好友的人
You're kidding! Yeah.
你开玩笑吗 没有
Did he have any answers?
他有答案吗
He said that God was behind the God Account.
他说上帝账户的背后是上帝
and that I was chosen to become a prophet.
说我被选中成为一名先知
Look, son, um we can't agree on much
听着 儿子 当说到宗教的时候
when it comes to religion, but we can agree God--
我们分歧较大 但是我们应该都同意
is not behind the God Account.
上帝账户的背后不是上帝
Agreed, but I do think Gideon
同意 但是我的确认为基甸
knows more than he's letting on.
知道的要比他说的多
Well, who's behind the God Account aside,
不管上帝账户背后是谁
you can always learn from people
你总是能从同一条路上的
who have walked that path before you.
先人那里学到点东西的
Thank you for meeting with us.
谢谢你来见我们
Sorry if I was a little standoffish before.
抱歉我之前有些不友好
I haven't thought about all this in a very long time.
我很久没有想过这些事情了
We totally understand. Two strangers walking up
完全可以理解 两个陌生人就这样
to your door asking about the God Account, it's--
到你家来问上帝账户的事情 这
Yeah, we're used to that reaction.
对 我们习惯了这种反应
Are you two together? Yeah, yeah,
你们是一对吗 是的
we help Friend Suggestions together.
我们一起帮助友情建议
No, I got that. I meant are you a couple.
不 这我知道 我是问你们是一对情侣吗
Yeah.
是的
Why?
怎么了
Um, a few months before I decided to walk away,
在我决定离开前几个月
The God Account sent me a message
上帝账户给我发了有关牺牲的消息
about the sacrifice... that I'd have to make
如果我想成为一名先知
if I wanted to become a prophet.
需要做出的牺牲
Yeah? What did it say?
是吗 写的什么
That I would have to give up love and walk alone.
说我需要放弃爱情 一人独行
That's why you felt you had to walk away from
这就是为什么你觉得你得远离
the God Account?
上帝账户吗
Well, it seemed pretty clear what the rules
因为再继续下去的规则
were gonna be going forward.
已经显而易见了
And I was already having a very hard time
而且我已经在平衡上帝账户和爱情当中
balancing the God Account and love.
苦苦挣扎了
And you really didn't think you had a choice?
你觉得你真的别无选择吗
Have you ever known the God Account to be wrong?
上帝账户有出过错吗
Look, I wish that I could be more help,
听着 我希望我能帮上忙
but I can't get involved. I have a wife I love,
但是我不能牵扯进来 我有我爱的妻子
and a son I adore. I made my choice.
和我的宝贝儿子 我做出了选择
I put the God Account behind me, and that's where
我把上帝账户抛之脑后了
it needs to stay.
就这样了
Hey! We got your message.
我们收到了你们的消息
This him? - Uh, yeah, Gideon, this is
是他吗 对 基甸
my best friend, Rakesh.
这是我最好的朋友 拉克什
He helps with the God Account.
他一直帮我在打理上帝账户
Hey. You're the first Miles, huh?
你是第一个迈尔斯哈
II guess so. And this is Audrey Grenelle.
我 我想是吧 这是奥德丽·格雷内尔
Bonjour. The God Account brought
你好 上帝账户把我们也拉到了一起
us together too, I'm still not sure why yet.
只是我现在还不明白为什么
Actually, I think I know.
事实上 我觉得我知道
You do? She was the last
你知道 在我解除上帝好友之前她是我最后
Friend Suggestion I got before I unfriended the God Account.
一个朋友建议
You are the person that I never helped.
你是我唯一一个没有提供过任何帮助的人
So wait, you got Audrey as a Friend Suggestion
等等 你是说奥德丽是在你放弃这件事之前的
right before you walked away?
最后一个朋友建议吗
When I saw that you lived in France, I took it as a sign.
当我发现你住在法国的时候 我觉得这是一个暗示
It was a perfect time to leave.
这是我离开的绝佳时机
I'm getting that exact same vibe right now.
我也觉得我现在该离开了
No, Audrey, Audrey, it's starting to make sense
不 奥德丽 奥德丽 我觉得上帝账户把我们
why the God Account brought us all together.
拉到一起是有原因的
Look, you were Gideon's last Friend Suggestion.
你看 你是基甸的最后一个朋友建议
He was supposed to help you with something five years ago.
他本应该在5年前帮你一个忙的
Do you remember what it could have been?
你还记得那有可能是什么事吗
Any problems in your life back then?
那时候你的生活出现了什么事吗
Any big events?
大事的那种
Nothing comes to mind,
暂时我还没想出来
so whatever it was, clearly,
那么也就是说 不管是什么吧
it wasn't all that important. Sorry.
很明显这事都没那么重要 对不起
Your God Account got it wrong.
你的上帝账户出错了
No, it didn't. It never does.
不 没有 上帝账户从来不会弄错
What are you not telling us, Audrey?
奥德丽 你是不是有事没有跟我们说
You're reading into something that isn't there.
你在解读一些根本就没有的事
So if you'll excuse me, I'm heading back to Paris tomorrow,
如果你们不介意的话 我要失陪了 明天我就回巴黎了
and I have a ton of packing to do.
我还有一堆东西没打包呢
It was nice meeting everyone.
很高兴认识你们
No one believes her, right?
没人相信她吧 是不是
Did you look into Audrey five years ago?
你仔细调查过5年前的奥德丽吗
No! And I can't get involved.
没有 而且我不想查
Come on, the God Account wouldn't have brought us
别这样啊 如果你不应该参与其中的话
together if you weren't supposed to be a part of this.
上帝账户不可能把我们拉在一起
I can't. Gideon!
我做不了 基甸
I know you made peace with the God Account,
我知道你彻底放弃上帝账户了
but Audrey needs your help.
但是奥德丽需要你的帮助
I haven't made my peace.
我还没有放弃上帝账户
I thought I did, but, uh...
我以为我是的 但是
six months ago, I was watching the news,
6个月以前 我在看一则新闻
and I saw one of my Friend Suggestions...
结果看到了一个我的朋友建议
she's a police officer, and she had just saved
她是个警官 她刚好救了
someone's life. When I first met her
一个人的命 当我第一次碰到她的时候
she was thinking about leaving her job.
她正打算离职
I helped her reconsider. It just reminded me that--
是我让她重新考虑了这件事 这事提醒了我
I used to make a difference.
我过去会改变一些事
You miss it. Ever since I've seen
你想念那种感觉了 自从我读了那份
that report, I've felt lost
报告之后 我就迷失了自己
and shut off, disconnected from my family.
我把自己封闭起来 和家人也疏远了
I don't know how to move on.
我不知道生活该如何继续
Well, maybe...
也许
helping Audrey can let you do that.
帮助奥德丽可以让你重新找回自己
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to go. Good luck with everything.
我得走了 祝你们一切好运
What do we do now? We find out what was going on
现在我们该怎么办 我们得弄清楚5年前
in Audrey's life five years ago.
在奥德丽的生活里到底发生了什么事
What? You know how
怎么了 你知道上帝账户
the God Account works. Audrey Grenelle
是如何工作的 奥德丽·格雷内尔
was Gideon's Friend Suggestion, doesn't Gideon need to fix it?
是基甸的朋友建议 难道基甸不应该解决这件事吗
Gideon made his choice. We have to fix it.
基甸已经做出了自己的选择 我们必须解决这事
The God Account led me to Paris,
上帝账户把我带到了巴黎
to Audrey, and to Gideon.
带到了奥德丽身边 还有基甸
It's like I've been collecting the pieces along the way,
就好像我一直都在捡拾一些真♥相♥的碎片
and now we get to put it together.
现在是时候把它们拼在一起了
We're supposed to help Audrey.
我们本来就应该帮助奥德丽的
Jaya?
贾亚
Hello.
你好
What are you doing here? I'm on my lunch break,
你在这干嘛呢 我在午休
and I really wanted to see you. I miss you.
但是我特别想见你 我想你了
I miss you too.
我也想你
Look, I know it hasn't been easy, us spending
听着 我知道这不容易 我们最近有点
less time together, but
聚少离多的 但是
I thought I'd make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Here? No, Rakesh! Lunch.
在这补偿吗 你想什么呢 拉克什 我说的是午餐
My treat.
我请客
Right.
好吧
Hey, but tomorrow's all on me, okay?
但是明天都由我来 好吗
I'm pulling out all the stops for your birthday.
为了你的生日我什么都取消了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表