剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
The God Account is all about tests,
上帝账户充满了考验
and I'm hoping that this is one of them,
我希望这就是其中一个
okay? We help Lieutenant Freemont,
好吗 我们要帮助弗里蒙特中尉
I am betting that we'll both get our lives back.
我打赌最后我们的生活会重归平静的
Sound good?
听起来不错吧
Okay.
好吧
Deux cafés ?
两杯咖啡
Très bien, merci. Merci.
非常好 谢谢 谢谢
Beautiful view.
景色真美
So, you said there was something I can help you with.
所以 你说过我有可以帮到你
Yeah, yeah, there is.
对 我跟你讲讲
Part of the reason I came here
五年前我来这学习
to study abroad five years ago
有一部分原因
was because I wanted to look up a friend of my mom's
是因为我想寻找我母亲的一位朋友
who I met when I was young.
我小时候见过她
She was living in Paris at the time
当时她住在巴黎
and I thought she might know where my mom was.
我觉得她可能会知道我妈妈在哪儿
She didn't, but we ended up getting really close
但她不知道 不过我俩最后变得很亲密
and she's actually the whole reason I became a journalist,
她也是促成我当记者的最大原因
I wanted to follow in her footsteps.
我想循着她的脚步走
That's not a bad origin story.
这个原创故事不错
Actually, there's more.
实际上 还有更多
So, a few months after I got home,
所以 我回家几个月后
I got this Facebook message from her
我收到了她的脸书信息
saying that she heard my mom was in New York,
她说她听说了我妈妈在纽约
so after I graduated that's where I went
所以我毕业以后就去了纽约
and eventually I met Miles who helped me reconnect with her
最后我遇见了迈尔斯 他帮助修复了我和我母亲的关系
and it was all because of this Facebook message Annie sent.
这一切都是因为安妮给我发的脸书信息
Wow, she must be, uh, very gratified
哇哦 她人一定很好
to have played such an important role in your life.
毕竟她在你的生活里扮演了如此重要的角色
Yeah, actually, she never knew.
对 实际上 她不知道她所带给我的改变
We lost touch after I move to New York.
因为我搬去纽约以后就和她失去联♥系♥了
And when I reconnected with my mom,
当我和我妈和好了
I tried to reach out to her but I couldn't track her down.
我想尽办法联♥系♥她但一直没能成功
You have, uh, Rakesh look into it?
你不是让拉克什在调查吗
Yeah, but he's a little preoccupied.
对 但他整天心事重重
Hey, look, I would love to help,
嘿 听着 我很愿意帮你
but I'm not a hacker.
但我不是个黑客
No, no, but you are a billionaire.
但你是个千万富翁
Even better.
甚至更好了
Come on, Simon, you know people.
拜托 西蒙 你认识很多人
okay, look.
好吧 听着
Why don't you tell me her name
你为什么不告诉我她的名字
and I'll see what I can dig up.
我看看能查到什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Her name's Annie Keller.
她叫安妮·凯勒
All right.
记下了
Well, I'll let you know what I find out.
我会随时告诉你调查进度的
Hey, sweetheart.
嗨 甜心
I, uh, got your message. Everything okay?
我收到你的信息了 一切都还好吗
Yeah, I just...
呃 我只是
I wanted to see how things went at the church.
我想知道教堂的事情处理得怎么样了
You tie up all those loose ends
你要去处理退休后续事宜
you were telling Trish about?
就是你告诉崔西的那些事
Was it that obvious?
这么明显吗
Not to Trish,
对崔西来说不明显
but I have a 24-year head-start on decoding Arthur Finer.
但我比她早了24年来了解亚瑟·法纳
Trish has her heart set on us finding a new place together.
崔西一心想搬到一个新地方住
To be honest,
说老实话
I'm struggling with the idea of selling my house,
我很纠结要不要卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
actually living somewhere else.
搬去别的地方住
I know it probably sounds silly, but...
我知道这听起来很傻 但是
No. It doesn't.
不 一点都不傻
But I don't think avoiding the problem
但我觉得逃避
is the way to handle it.
解决不了任何问题
No, you're right.
对 你说得对
I need to tell her the truth.
我要告诉她真♥相♥
I don't want to move.
我不想搬家
* Hey, make your mind up *
嘿 下定决心
* Should've thought about it before you signed up *
三思而后行
* New lover, lot to climb up *
新的爱人 新的攀爬起点
* Too high *
太高
There he is.
他在那儿
Okay, what's the plan?
好了 你打算怎么做
How do we get this guy to talk?
我们怎么跟他搭上话
We're just here to help him, he's not a witness.
我们只是来帮他的 他又不是你的证人
Right, sorry.
对 很抱歉
Just follow my lead.
跟着我来就好
Never been my strong suit, but I will give it a shot.
搭讪不是我的强项 但我会试试
Hey!
嘿
Lieutenant?
中尉
Hey, you're the guy from the subway.
嗨 你不是地铁站那个人吗
Yeah, Miles Finer! This is my, uh, friend, Joy.
对 我叫迈尔斯·法纳 这是我的朋友 乔伊
Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi, Lieutenant James Freemont.
嗨 我是詹姆士·弗里蒙特中尉
This is Caffey. Hey, how's it goin'?
这是卡菲 嗨 你好
Miles, uh, gave me directions
这是迈尔斯 我来的时候
when I got turned around getting here.
就是他给我指路的
Hey, can I buy you guys another round?
嗨 我能再请你们喝一杯吗
Yeah, absolutely, man! Pull up a seat. Yeah!
好 当然可以 兄弟 坐吧 好
So, uh, you two serve together?
所以你俩一起在部队服役吗
Yeah, two tours.
对 我们服役了两期
Until Caffey decided to trade it all in
直到卡菲决定转业
for a clipboard and a desk.
从事文职工作
I work in the recruitment office in Times Square.
我在时代广场招聘办事处工作
Okay, and what about you, Lieutenant?
哦 你在哪儿工作呢 中尉
How long have you been here?
你来到这多久了
I'm actually just finishing up my leave.
其实我才刚休完假
I ship back out tomorrow night.
明晚我就启程回去
So are you in town visiting family, or...
那你是来这探亲还是
No, he doesn't know anyone here but me.
不是的 在这儿他只认识我
And for the record, I told him to go to Hawaii.
声明一下 我跟他说过让他去夏威夷的
So why New York?
所以你为什么来纽约
Ah, no reason, I just, uh, wanted
没什么原因 我就是想着
to see the sights, you know, Times Square.
来看看风景 你懂的 时代广场
Can I ask you a question, Lieutenant?
我能问你个问题吗 中尉
Is there something we can help you with?
有什么我们能帮到你的吗
Help me with?
帮我什么
Yeah, do you have some sort of trouble
是的 你生活上有没有遇到一些
or problem in your life
你觉得无法应付的
that you think is insurmountable in some way?
麻烦或者难题
I'm... I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我
You know what?
这样吧
I think it's about time for me to get those beers.
我想我该去拿点啤酒过来了
Uh, hey, Joy, you want to come with me?
乔伊 你要和我一起去吗
You need help getting beers?
你拿点啤酒还要我帮忙吗
Yeah, come with me. Now, please.
是啊 请跟我来 就现在
What?
干嘛
I mean, he's clearly lying about what he's doing here.
我说 他明显没有老实交代他在这里干什么
Why beat around the bush?
为何要拐弯抹角的
Either he has a problem we can help him with
他要么有问题需要我们帮助解决
or he doesn't.
要么就没有
First,
首先
of course he has a problem that we can help him with
他肯定有需要我们帮忙解决的问题
or he wouldn't be a Friend Suggestion,
不然他不会出现在好友推荐里
and second,
其次
they never just come out and tell us what it is.
他们不会直截了当告诉我们的
Whatever, I clearly don't have the patience for this, so good luck.
随便惹 我没耐心跟他们耗 祝你好运
I just want to help him.
我就只是想帮帮他
Why are you so against that?
你为什么那么反感呢
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表