剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
It's over, Russell.
都结束了 罗素
Excuse me?
怎么了
You gotta be kidding me.
你们耍我呢是吧
Okay.Hey.
好了 嘿
Time to explain.
现在可以解释了吧
Who are you and why are you helping me?
你们是谁 为什么要帮我
Hey, look, it is a long story,
嘿 听着 这个说来话长
and I promise to tell you everything.
但是我保证我会告诉你的
But that bounty hunter is not gonna stop
那个赏金猎人没有找到你是不会
until she finds you.
善罢甘休的
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
You're helping me because something called
你来帮我是因为上帝账户给你发送的
the God Account sent you my name?
新好友建议是我
Maybe I should have chosen the bounty hunter.
也许我该选择赏金猎人
Look, we're not always sure how to help at first.
听着 一开始我们都不知道该怎么做才能帮到别人
But we always do.
但我们最后总是能帮上忙
And in this case, it seems pretty clear.
现在这种情况 很显然
You need to turn yourself in.
你得去自首
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Do you really wanna raise your daughter on the run?
你真的想让你的女儿在逃亡中长大吗
At least I'll be the one raising her.
那样的话 至少抚养她的人是我
Look, if I go to jail,
而如果我进监狱了
there's no one to look after Maya.
就没有人可以照顾玛雅了
Her mother's gone, and I have no family.
她妈妈死了 而我也没有家人可以托付她
So she'll go into the system.
所以她只能按程序进儿童安全保护机构了
I, uh...
我
I never had a family.
我从来没有感受过家庭的温暖
You know, I grew up in foster care.
我是在寄养家庭长大的
Bounced around homes.
辗转于各个家庭
Raised by people who saw me
那些人养育我
as nothing more than a government paycheck.
只不过是为了政♥府♥给的钱罢了
I'm not gonna let that happen to her.
我不能让她也经历这些
So why steal a car?
那你为什么要偷车呢
I didn't.
我没有
Look, this guy I knew, Emmitt,
我认识一个人 埃米特
offered me some quick cash
他给了我一些现金
to drive a client's car to a transport depot.
让我把客户的车开到运输站
I had no idea the car was stolen
我不知道这车是偷来的
until the cops pulled me over.
直到警♥察♥让我靠边停车我才知道
Then why plead guilty?
那你为什么要认罪呢
Because my public defender said since I had no priors,
因为我的公设辩护律师说我没有前科
I'd get probation.
会判缓刑的
But then the DA came back with three years.
但是地方检察官却判了我三年
I couldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信会这样
You know, I told my lawyer,"We gotta fight.
我跟我的律师说过 我们必须要打这场官司
I'm innocent."
我是无辜的
He said if we took it to trial,we'd just lose.
他说如果非要闹上法庭 那我们必输无疑
And I'd end up with the maximum sentence.
最后我还可能会被判处最高刑罚
Which is 15 years.
也就是15年
And Maya's raised in the system.
而玛雅的抚养只能按程序走了
What was I supposed to do?
你说我能怎么办
Well if you're innocent, then maybe we can help you prove it.
如果你是无辜的 也许我们可以帮你证明这点
How?
怎么证明
Like, in order to do that, I'd have to hire a real lawyer,
要想做到这一点 我得雇个真正的律师
and I don't have the cash for that.
但我没有钱 根本雇不起
Actually, we know two great lawyers
事实上 我们认识两个很棒的律师
who could do us a favor.
也许他们可以帮到我们
Cara, Miles? Come in, come in.
卡拉 迈尔斯 请进 请进
Hi, Judy. Nice new office.
嗨 朱迪 新办公室真漂亮
Things have really turned around
自从你们帮了忙之后
since you came into our lives.
一切都不一样了
Sameer, Jai, look who's here.
萨米尔 贾伊 看看谁来了
Miles, Cara.
迈尔斯 卡拉
It's great to see you. What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你们 你们来这里有事吗
Uh, this is our friend Russell
这是我们的朋友罗素
and his daughter Maya.
和他的女儿玛雅
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
Let me get this straight.
那我就直说了
So hacking into the Department of Defense is off limits.
黑入国防部你说不行
But hacking into DARPA,
但是黑入国防部高级研究计划局
one of the most top secret government think tanks
这个国家最机密的政♥府♥智囊团之一
in this country, is cool?
就没事是吗
Well, actually, Corey works for DARPA.
事实上 科里在美国国防部高级研究计划局工作
So technically, we'd just be helping him
所以我们只是需要帮助他
gain access to his own facility.
进入他自己工作的设备而已
Oh. Great.
哦 好啊
I'll make sure to tell that to my lawyer
在我因为叛国罪被捕的时候
when I'm arrested for treason.
我一定会把这些讲给我的律师的
I'm kidding. What's the plan?
开个玩笑而已 计划是什么
We're talking about building a souped-up Raspberry Pi.
我们在讨论建一个加强版的树莓Pi
Similar to the one you used to hack into the DOD.
类似于你用来侵入国防部的那个
But even if I could get it into the building,
即使我能把它弄进大楼里
the moment I plug it in, it'd be detected.
但是一插电源就能被探测到的
Yeah. Yeah, I hear that.
嗯 嗯 我知道
If only we could get it to be wireless.
如果它是无线的就好了
Wait. That's it.
等等 这样
Can you use a phone inside of DARPA?
你能在国防部高级研究计划局内部使用手♥机♥吗
Governmentissued. Okay.
政♥府♥发的可以用 好的
Yeah. That works.
嗯 这样就好了
I just have to reprogram the code I wrote
我只需要重新给树莓Pi
for the Raspberry Pi.
编写个新代码
And I could put an app inside your phone.
然后在你的手♥机♥里安装一个应用程序
Right.
对
And then once he's inside, he launches it,
等他进去之后 启动这个应用程序
connects to the Wi-Fi,
连上无线
gives me remote access to the supercomputer
给我远程访问超级计算机的权限
that we are gonna use to break through
这样我们就能用它来突破
the God Account's firewall.
上帝账户的防火墙
How long would it take you to modify your code?
修改代码需要多长时间
I can get it done in 24 hours.
24小时内就能完成
That's genius. Thank you.
天才啊 谢谢
Can I get a raise?
给加薪吗
No.
别想了
Get to work.
开工吧
Kid's impressive. Where'd you find him?
这个孩子真让人印象深刻 你从哪儿找到他的
Friend Suggestion.
好友建议
So you had no idea the car was stolen?
这么说你不知道那辆车是被偷来的吗
No.
不知道
And your lawyer couldn't find this Emmitt guy
你的律师找不到埃米特
so he could corroborate your story?
所以无法证实你的证词是吗
I mean, I was one of, like, 50 cases he had that week.
我只是他那周接手的50个案子里面其中的一个
So he wasn't really going the extra mile.
他并没有为此多付出些什么
Okay, so what do you guys think?
好吧 你们怎么看
Can you help him?
能帮他吗
Based on what you've told us,
基于你告诉我们的
I think we can get you a new trial date.
我想我们可以为你争取一个新的审判日期
Hopefully buy us some time to track down Emmitt.
希望能给我们一些时间去追查埃米特
Well, we have a friend who's a PI.
我们有个朋友是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I can give him a call.
我可以联♥系♥一下他
I can't thank everybody enough.
真不知道如何感谢你们
Uh, so, uh...
那么
What's the next step?
下一步该怎么办
The next step is the hardest one.
下一步是最难的
You're gonna have to turn yourself in.
你得去自首
Or we can't engage with the judge or the DA
你得回到拘留所 我们才能与法官
until you're back in custody.
或者是地方检察官交涉
Yeah, but what about Maya?
好 可是那玛雅怎么办
I mean, she'll be placed in Child Protective Services.
她会被送去儿童保护中心的
Given the extenuating circumstance,
鉴于情有可原的情况
the judge may allow you to remain out on bail
在我们等待新的审判期间
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表