剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I can't get married in two weeks because...
我没有办法在两周内结婚 因为
that's when the Diocese of New York
这是纽约教区
swears in the next bishop.
新一任主教宣誓就职的日子
And they offered it to me.
他们把这个机会给了我
And I accepted.
而且我也接受了
Arthur, how could you not tell me this?
亚瑟 你怎么能不告诉我这件事
I wanted to yestlook...
我想告诉你的但是 听着
we can discuss it now.
我们可以现在讨论一下
What exactly is there to discuss?
到底有什么可讨论的
That they offered you the position
是讨论他们向你提供了这个职位
or that you decided to accept it?
还是说你决定接受它
Right.
是
Sorry.
抱歉
I know this wasn't part of the plan,
我知道这不是计划的一部分
but you know how important this is to me.
但是你知道这对我来说有多重要的
You stood by me when I ran for bishop.
当我竞选主教的时候 你陪在我身边
Yes. But when you lost,
是 但是当你输了的时候
you told me that this was the time
你告诉我是时候
for a new chapter in your life.
开启你人生的新篇章了
And then you asked me to marry you.
然后你向我求婚了
I still want to marry you. That hasn't changed.
我还是想和你结婚的 这没有改变
But things have changed, Arthur.
但是状况改变了 亚瑟
We bought a home together.
我们一起买♥♥了个房♥子
I sold a business that I loved.
我卖♥♥掉了我热爱的事业
I made sacrifices for you and I,
我为了你我做出了牺牲
and I--I--I thought that you were gonna do the same.
而且我以为你也会这么做
But clearly...
但是显然
I was wrong.
我错了
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I can't do this.
我无法接受
I'm sorry, Arthur.
我很抱歉 亚瑟
I can't marry you. - Trish.
我不能嫁给你 崔西
Trish.
崔西
Dad, are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
She just needs more time.
她只是需要多一点时间
I'm gonna go see if she's okay.
我去看看她是不是还好
Dad, what are you gonna do?
爸 你准备怎么办
Talk to her.
和她谈谈
Make her understand.
让她明白
No, I think she understands.
不 我觉得她明白
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
She knows that if you become bishop...
她知道如果你成了主教
she's gonna lose you to the church.
她是无法从教堂手里把你夺回来的
I can find that balance, Miles.
我能找到其中的平衡 迈尔斯
This is what I've always wanted.
这是我一直想要的
This is my calling.
这是我的使命
I cannot turn down this second chance.
我不能拒绝这第二次机会
You want to talk about second chances?
你要说第二次机会吗
You found the love of your life
你遇到了你的毕生挚爱
not once, but twice,
不仅一次 而是两次
and you're willing to risk that
而你愿意冒着失去她的风险
just so you can become the bishop?
就为了自己能当上主教吗
Sorry, Dad. I...
抱歉 爸 我
I gotta go.
我得走了
Elena went to the hospital two weeks ago
埃琳娜两周前去了医院
and was diagnosed with a detached retina.
被诊断为视网膜脱落
I'm guessing two weeks isn't enough time for that to heal.
我想两周时间这种病没有办法好吧
I spoke with Jaya,
我和贾亚谈过了
and she said more like two months.
她说需要两个月
I mean, Elena hasn't been getting knocked down
埃琳娜在训练中被打倒
during practice because she's been getting distracted.
不是因为她分心了
It's her vision.
而是因为她的视力
Which is why she kept it from Austin.
也就是为什么她一直瞒着奥斯汀
She knows he would stop her from fighting.
她知道他会阻止她继续打拳
Yeah, come on.
好 继续
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好
I don't want them here.
我不想在这儿看到他们
I need you guys to leave.
我需要你们离开
No. We can't do that.
不 我们不能这么做
Look, we know Leo James being free
听着 我们知道里奥·詹姆斯被放出来
isn't why you've been getting knocked down.
不是你一直被打倒的原因
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
That's not true, Elena.
这不是真的 埃琳娜
I said go!
我叫你走啊
Mom.
妈
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Everything's fine. Go do your homework.
没事 写你的作业去
No, it's not fine, Elena.
不 不是没事 埃琳娜
Two weeks ago,
两周前
you were diagnosed with a detached retina.
你被诊断为视网膜脱落
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道这件事
Did you pull my medical records?
你调了我的医疗记录吗
Hold up, is that true? No.
等等 这是真的吗 不
Of course not.
当然不是
She's lying.
她在说谎
Gabe.
加布
Mom, you could barely see the next day.
妈 第二天你几乎都看不见东西
You don't think I know what's going on with you,
你觉得我不知道你是怎么了
but I do.
但是我知道
There is nothing wrong with my vision, okay?
我视力没问题 好吗
Then why did you keep it a secret?
那你为什么瞒着大家
It's not a secret.
我没有瞒
And I didn't tell you because I am fine.
我没有告诉你是因为我没事
No.
不
You're not fighting. End of story.
你不能上场了 到此为止
What? No, you can't do that.
什么 不 你不能这么做
Yes, I can.
我可以
I'm not gonna be responsible for you losing your eyesight
我不能让你失去视力或者出更大的事
or worse. I love you too much.
我太爱你了
I have to tell the medical commission about your injury.
我得把你的伤势告诉医疗委员会
I know you think you were trying to help,
我知道你们是想帮忙
but you just let Leo James win.
但是你们这么做是让里奥·詹姆斯赢
No, we didn't.
不 不是
Every time you get into that ring,
你每次上场
you see Leo James.
都会看到里奥·詹姆斯
That's not where you need to face him.
这不是你应该面对他的地方
That's not how you're gonna get over this.
这不是你渡过这一切的方法
What are you talking about?
你说什么了
There's a program called restorative justice.
有一个项目叫做恢复性司法
Yeah, I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
You want me to sit down with Leo James
你们想要我和里奥·詹姆斯坐下来谈
so he can tell me he's sorry?
这样他就能跟我说他很抱歉了吗
Like that'll make everything okay?
你们觉得这能让一切都没事吗
We know how it sounds, but this could be a first step.
我们知道这听起来是怎样的 但是这可以是第一步
I've reached out to his PO.
我和他的假释官谈过了
He says Leo James is open to the idea.
他说里奥·詹姆斯可以接受这个提议
He's staying at Harmony Home. It's a 20-minute cab ride.
他现在住在和谐之家 打车过去20分钟
You're right.
你说的对
The only way I'm gonna get over this is to face him.
我只能通过面对他来消化这件事
Tried calling Trish, but...
我试过打电♥话♥给崔西 但是
she won't answer.
她不肯接电♥话♥
Did you ever speak with her?
你有和她谈过吗
I did.
有
And? What'd she say?
然后呢 她怎么说
Not much.
没说很多
I tried to tell her that you guys could work it out
我试图说服她你们可以让这种关系维持下去
or at least talk it over.
或者至少应该好好谈谈
But she didn't think there was anything left to say.
但是她觉得没什么可说的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表