剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
$100,000, $100,000.
10万 10万
I've got $90,000 going once, going twice.
9万一次 9万两次
All done? Everybody happy?
好了 所有人都没问题了
Sold.
成交
$90,000 to the bidder on the telephone.
由电♥话♥竞拍者9万美元拍得
Congratulations.
恭喜
It's over. Moving on.
结束了 下面继续
Abe, I'm so sorry.
安倍 很遗憾
The next item is lot 4C.
下一件拍品是4C
Charles X bronze mantel clock.
查理十世的铜金属表
It's gone.
没了
Can't believe it.
难以置信
After 75 years, I find my father's watch
75年之后 我父亲的手表
only to lose it.
被我得而复失
Look, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道说起来有点离谱
but the God Account wouldn't have sent us your name
但如果我们帮不了你 上帝的账号♥就不会
if we couldn't help you.
把你交给我们了
Help? How?
帮我 怎么帮
Without that watch,
没了那块表
we can't track down
萝丝发生了什么事
what happened to Rose.
我们就无从得知了
I spoke to the auctioneer.
我跟拍卖♥♥师聊了聊
The only thing he would say
他只愿意透露
was the buyer came from out-of-state.
买♥♥家来自外国
Most likely a collector.
估计是个收藏家
Abe, we are not gonna give up.
安倍 我们不会放弃的
All I'm asking is that you don't give up, either.
而且希望你也不要放弃
Miles is right.
迈尔斯说得对
We've seen some pretty amazing things
我们经常见证
happen to people who have faith.
抱着信念的人善有善报
So have I.
我也是
When I escaped that train from Auschwitz,
从奥斯维辛的那列火车上逃出来时
I remember I was walking for days
我记得已经走了好几天的路
when this family that was in hiding
是这一户避难的人家
found me and took me in,
发现了我 收留了我
and they told me if I had faith,
他们说 如果我有信念
that my sister was still alive
坚信我姐姐还活着
and that I would see her again,
我就会再见到她
as they had faith that they would survive
就像他们抱着能够成功
and make it to America,
逃到美洲的信念
and you know something?
然后你猜怎么着
They did, and they took me with them.
他们成功了 带着我一起
For 75 years, I've never forgotten that lesson.
75年以来 我从没忘记这个教诲
So you're right.
所以你说得对
Why should I forget it now?
现在我更不该忘记
Even if the watch has been sold,
就算这块表被卖♥♥掉了
the most important thing is the chain of custody.
最重要的还是监管链
Maybe we can see if Berkley's will show it to us.
或许可以问问伯克利愿不愿意给我们看看
We need to find a way to compel them to turn it over.
我们得想个办法迫使他们交出来
Well, why shouldn't we just tell them the truth?
咱们为什么不直接告诉他们真♥相♥呢
That it was my father's watch,
就说这是我父亲的表
no matter who owned it after the Holocaust.
大屠♥杀♥之后它落在了谁手里都不重要
The Holocaust.
大屠♥杀♥
There are residents at Mount Gardens
花♥园♥山的一些居民
who drift off just like that.
就是这样渐渐流失的
The Holocaust Expropriated Recovery Act.
大屠♥杀♥征用复苏法案
It allows people to claim ownership
法案允许人们对大屠♥杀♥期间
over items that were lost or stolen during the Holocaust.
丢失或被盗的物品宣称所有权
Good. So how do we do that?
很好 那我们怎么做
I need you to swear in an affidavit
我需要你出具一份宣誓书
stating the watch belonged to your father.
声明那块表属于你父亲
Yeah, I can do that.
好 可以
Without any corroboration,
没有佐证的话
it probably won't be enough to gain ownership,
很可能这样不足以得到所有权
but if all we're asking
但如果我们
is to look at the chain of custody,
只是希望查看监管链
it might work.
或许行得通
Oh. Oh, wait.
等一下
I--I'm so sorry. I have to go see Cara.
非常抱歉 我必须去找卡拉
You guys got this?
你们搞得定吧
Abe and I will work on the affidavit
我和安倍来弄宣誓书
and text you later. - Yeah.
稍后给你发消息 好
You're in good hands, Abe. Good luck with your girl.
她非常出色 安倍 祝你跟你的心上人一切顺利
So, you hungry?
你饿吗
Might as well do this over lunch.
不如边吃午饭边干活吧
You know something?
话说
You and I are on the same wavelength.
咱们俩真是心有灵犀
There is a deli right here that makes a brisket
这附近就有一家馆子
that borders on spiritual.
牛腩做得好吃到上天了
Shall we?
走吧
Yeah.
好
Hey, thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Of course.
不客气
I think we may have a way of figuring out
我们好像找到了查明上帝账号♥
who's behind the God Account.
背后的人的办法了
What? How?
什么 怎么查
Joy has a lead--
乔伊有个线索
an insurance company that is connected
一家与我所有的好友推荐
to all of my Friend Suggestions.
都有关的保险公♥司♥
Joy? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
乔伊 对 对 对
She's here working on a case from Chicago.
她正在处理一个芝加哥的案子
Cara, this is the break that we have been waiting for.
卡拉 这就是我们一直期盼的转机
We figure out who's behind this,
查清楚账号♥所有者
and then I tell them to replace me
然后我让他们换掉我
and we can finally be together.
我们就能在一起了
Aren't you gonna say something?
你怎么都不说话
Yeah, it's--it's just a lot to take in.
就是 信息量太大了
I--I know, but
我知道 但是
I at least thought you would be happy.
我还以为你至少会很高兴
I mean, you said that if I could find a way
毕竟 你说过如果我能
to walk away from the God Account
在不危及好友推荐的前提下
without risking my Friend Suggestions,
想办法离开上帝账号♥
you would be all for it. - I know.
你就会支持的 我知道
I know what I said,
我确实说过
but we've had leads before, Miles.
但我们以前也有过线索 迈尔斯
Pria, Simon, and Henry, and none of them worked out,
普利亚 西蒙 亨利 没一个成功的
and honestly, none of them will.
说实话 都不可能成的
So that's it?
那就放弃了吗
You're not even willing to try?
连试试都不愿意了
Miles, how long are we gonna wait for something
迈尔斯 我们要一直等一个可能永远
that may never come? - I don't know.
不会来的东西吗 我不知道
But I know that I love you and I don't wanna lose you,
我只知道我爱你 不想失去你
and I thought that you felt the same way.
我以为你也这么想
But if you don't, I need to know.
但如果你不这么想 请告诉我
Miles.
迈尔斯
Just the man I wanted to see.
我正想找你
Really? Why?
是吗 什么事
Well, planning this wedding
筹备这场婚礼
has put me in a very self-reflective mood.
使我开启了自我反省模式
I've been thinking about how much we've all gone through
我一直在想 过去这一年半里
this past year and a half,
我们经历了太多
how blessed I feel that you and I
你和我走到如今
ended up where we ended up.
我太感恩了
Me, too.
我也是
Which is why I can't think of anyone
所以我觉得婚礼上
I'd rather have standing beside me than you, Miles.
谁都不如你站在我身边合适 迈尔斯
Dad, you--you want me to be your best man?
爸爸 你是希望我当你的伴郎吗
Nothing would make me prouder.
唯有如此最令我骄傲
Dad, I'll be honored.
爸爸 我很荣幸
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表