剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Now, it's clear that Daryl loves Valerie,
很明显 达里尔爱瓦莱丽
and if accepting the possibility that God exists
如果接受上帝存在的可能性
allows him to be with the woman he loves...
可以让他和自己心爱的人在一起的话
Isn't that worth it?
这不值得试试吗
So, Zach's gonna be here any minute.
扎克马上就过来
He said his friend found something.
他说他朋友查到东西了
Okay, yeah. Sounds great.
好 真不错
Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 我能问你点事吗
Mm-hmm. What's up?
问吧 什么事
So I went on a date with Adam.
我和亚当约会了
Wow, okay.
哇 好吧
Uh, Cara, that is more of a statement.
卡拉 你这更像是陈述句啊
Yeah, well, um.
是吗
I'm thinking about going out with him again.
我想我还会再见他的
Parker said not to tell Miles. What do you think?
帕克说不要告诉迈尔斯 你觉得呢
Yeah, I think she's right. Really?
我觉得她说的对 真的吗
I would have thought for sure you'd say to tell him.
我以为你肯定会说告诉他呢
Cara, like,
卡拉
when Jaya was going on her fake dates
当贾亚去假装跟人约会时
while we were still together, I was losing my mind,
那时候我们俩还在一起呢 我都快疯了
and those were fake.
尽管我知道是假约会
Like, trust me, nobody wants to hear
相信我 没人想知道
who their ex is going out with.
自己的前任跟谁约会去了
And I'm not saying never tell him.
但我不是说永远不告诉他
I'm just saying
我只是说
don't do it until there's actually something to tell.
在一切未确定之前先不要告诉他
Hey, boss.
嘿 大老板
So my friend at the DOD, who will remain nameless,
我在美国国防部的朋友 匿名哈
was able to get his hands on the Corey Smith discharge file.
弄到了科里·史密斯的转移文件
Check it.
看看吧
Uh, okay, well,
好吧
most of this file has been redacted.
大部分都被重新编辑过了
How is that supposed to help us?
这能看出什么来
Okay, you need to flip to the last page.
你看最后一页
It lists the location of Corey's new posting.
里面写了科里被调动后的新位置
New York City.
纽约市
His mom lied to us.
他妈妈撒谎了
She said he was living overseas.
她说他在国外呢
But why would she do that though?
但是她为什么要撒谎呢
Because she was protecting him.
为了保护他吧
Now that we know he's in town, can you find him?
现在我们知道他就在纽约 我们能找到他吗
Cara, if I could have found him, I would have already.
卡拉 如果我能的话 我肯定已经找到了
We're just gonna have to find another way.
我们得再想个办法
Actually, I may know one.
事实上 我可能知道
* I wish I could tell you *
我希望我可以告诉你
* All my papers piled *
所有文件都堆积在一起
* And then you would only kis everyone in the sky *
你可以亲吻每一个人
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
* Who I am *
我是谁
What was that for? Mmm.
这是为了什么 嗯
Do I need a reason? Guess not.
必须得有个理由吗 那倒不必
Oh, hey, we should probably head out
嘿 如果要想准时到那儿
if we want to get there in time.
我想我们该走了
Plus, I may have a little surprise planned for after.
另外 之后我还准备了一个小惊喜
Well, let's go.
好吧 我们走
You okay?
你还好吗
Sorry, I justI got a little dizzy there for a second.
抱歉 我只是有点头晕
Okay, well, can I get you anything?
好吧 那你需要些什么吗
No, no, I'm good. Um.
没关系 不用了我没事
I think I just got up too fast.
我想我应该是站起来得时候起身太快了
Hey, let's not push it.
嘿 那我们不要太操之过急了
You know, we could just keep it low key.
你知道的 我们其实也可以不用去那
Stay here. No way.
待在这儿也行 没门
We have a reservation at David Chang's.
我们已经在大卫·常预定过了
I hear it's overrated. I appreciate the undersell.
我听说也没那么好 我很感激你能看得上这儿
But I am fine.
我没事的
Besides, I have been looking forward to this.
况且 我一直都很期待
Let's go.
我们走吧
If you're looking for an autograph,
如果你想要签名
you're gonna be disappointed.
恐怕你会失望的
Page 56.
第56页
"Show me a force that causes more pain and suffering
向我展示了一种比宗教信仰本身更能带来
"than religion itself.
痛苦和折磨的力量
"Show me the good outweighs the harm
告诉我利大于弊
and that we are better for it and not worse."
我们会变得更好 而不是更坏
I'd tell you to go away,
我想让你离开
but at this point that doesn't seem likely.
似乎是不太可能了
Your entire career, you have said that believing in God
在你的整个职业生涯中 你说你觉得上帝
causes nothing but pain and suffering,
只会带来痛苦和折磨
and yet, here you are, heartbroken and miserable.
然而 现在你在这里 伤心且痛苦着
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Like you just said, I have spent my entire adult life
就像你说的 我的一生都在用自己的信仰
defining myself by my beliefs.
来定义自己
Atheism has always been my true north, and if I...
我一直信奉无神论 如果我
Somehow ended up actually believing in God,
最后不知道怎么地还是信奉了上帝
I wouldn't know who I was anymore.
我都不知道我是谁了
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
Change can be terrifying.
改变的确会让人恐惧
But that's what love-- real love--does.
但这才是爱的所在 真正的爱
It changes you. And you know what?
它会改变你 你知道吗
That's okay. Miles
没关系的 迈尔斯
You have been trying to bottle these feelings up,
你一直想隐藏这一感情
and it hasn't worked, so the way I see it,
但是这并没有什么用 要我说
you have two options.
你有两种选择
Option one: You can continue to be miserable and alone
第一种选择 你会继续在人生的十字路口徘徊
in an existential crossroads,
孤独且痛苦着
or you can go be with the woman you love...
或者你可以选择与你爱的女人
And figure it out... together.
一起去弄明白找到答案
Uh, 'scuse me, sir.
对不起打扰一下 先生
We're looking for Valerie Lopez.
我们在找瓦莱丽·洛佩兹
Is she here? Sorry, she's not here.
她在这里吗 抱歉 她不在这里
Do you know where she went? It's important.
你知道她去哪里了吗 这很重要
Oh, I'm sorry,
抱歉
but Reverend Lopez went on a mission to South America today.
洛佩兹牧师今日去南美工作去了
Do you have any idea how long she's gonna be gone?
你知道她去那待多久吗
Yeah. Two years.
嗯 两年
Two atheists sitting in a church...
两个无神论者坐在教堂里
Gotta be a punch line to that. -
这可真奇妙啊
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I really thought things were gonna work out.
我以为事情会有个好结果的
I mean, when it comes to the God Account, they usually do.
我是说 当涉及到上帝账户时 通常会是好结果
You have nothing to be sorry about.
你没什么需要道歉的
Yeah, but Valerie is gone.
嗯 但是瓦莱丽走了
Yes, but I was so afraid of opening myself up
嗯 我很害怕敞开胸怀
to the possibility of believing in God
接受上帝时
that I lost sight of what was important.
我会迷失 会不知道什么才是重要的
You've just reminded me.
是你提醒了我
Atheism was always about being true to myself,
无神论告诉人们要做最真实的自己
and if there's one thing I know to be true,
如果说要有一件事我很笃定的话
it's that I love Valerie.
那就是我很爱瓦莱丽
So what do you say?
所以你想说什么
I'm saying South America doesn't sound so bad, does it?
我是说南美洲听起来也没那么糟糕 对吧
You gonna go after her?
你要去找她吗
Well, you said it yourself, Miles.
这可是你说的 迈尔斯
Love changes you,
爱会改变一个人
and that's okay.
这就可以了
It's my dad. Mm.
是我爸爸 嗯
Hey, Dad, what's up?
嘿 爸爸 怎么了
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah-- I'll be--I'll be right there.
嗯嗯嗯 我马上就到
Hey, Ali, are you okay?
嘿 阿里 你怎么样了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表